Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16720
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream619  [View Original Post]
    I pretty much go to 108, looking to branch out. Any suggestions for Latinas in SD?

    Or other areas.
    If you have a membership on HX, check out my post about Cuban Ginger. She's here starting tomorrow. She has excellent reviews in the OC forum; search Cuban Betty.

  2. #16719
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream619  [View Original Post]
    I pretty much go to 108, looking to branch out. Any suggestions for Latinas in SD?

    Or other areas.
    Same here brother! Or some nice white chicks.

  3. #16718
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMuffMan  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Mia who was at 7-Spa about a month ago? Hot spinner mid to late 30's, with long dark hair and gives one of the best BBBJ's you could ever get?

    Mr. Muffins.
    Accurate. Yup!

  4. #16717

    Beaching out

    I pretty much go to 108, looking to branch out. Any suggestions for Latinas in SD?

    Or other areas.

  5. #16716

    New girl Liya at 7

    Hey Mongers!

    Hope you all are enjoying this Sunday. Lots of great football games and beautiful new ladies in our town for everyone's taste.

    I was near the SDSU area today and stopped by to say hello to 7 Spa's newest addition, Liya. She is beautiful, looks to be in her mid 20's (maybe 26 max. I'm bad with ages), about 5'2 with B cup. A birdie told me she has a shaved kitty. I couldn't stay, but a preview LFK was yummy.

    I love that our town has so many hot ladies right now.

    Stay safe everyone.

  6. #16715

    Vip

    Just got done there with one of the new girls, Kiki. For those that like spinners and all natural, she's wonderful. Maybe 5'6" or 5'7", slender with natural Bs.

    I will say that Mina coming in while I am in the middle of pounding away and giving me the standard VIP welcome was a bit of a shock even though I kinda knew it was coming, in a good way though. I also met Lisa on the way out and she was just as hot. I'm a kid in a candy store. There isn't much else I can add that hasn't already been said.

    That being said, it seems that LEO isn't done with them just yet. Upon exiting, I saw a sheriff SUV parked in the lot across the intersection down the street. They were very responsive via text when I pointed it out. I parked 2 blocks away and by the time I got back to my car, they were gone.

    I'm not terribly new to this hobby, been doing it a few years now, and I will admit this is the first time I've seen LEO snooping around.

    Just a heads up.

  7. #16714
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    VIP's phone line is working now 😃. Have fun today, fellas! Give the girls all a big kiss for me.
    Yup I spoke with them about 30 minutes ago and laughed about it a bit. This will be my first time going here although I've been in the hobby for a few years now. Thanks for posting the updates!

  8. #16713

    VIP's Phone is Working Now

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Happy New Year fellow mongers.

    VIP's phone will be working in 10-15 minutes. The phone line was suspended because the ladies forgot to make the payment. Same number 😆.

    Also, 2 new girls (JoJo and KiKi) just started their rotation. They are both young and very pretty IMO, with MM Cs. KiKi is the youngest of them all. The new additions will only be here for 2 weeks 😩
    VIP's phone line is working now 😃. Have fun today, fellas! Give the girls all a big kiss for me.

  9. #16712
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Happy New Year fellow mongers.

    VIP's phone will be working in 10-15 minutes. The phone line was suspended because the ladies forgot to make the payment. Same number 😆.
    Glad to hear it was something innocent. For a minute there I was about to head to 108 instead. Thanks!

  10. #16711

    VIP Phone and 2 New Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by ADwightSchrute  [View Original Post]
    Tried to make an appointment today via text and call. Once I called it says not accepting calls at this time. Did they start the process of moving?
    Happy New Year fellow mongers.

    VIP's phone will be working in 10-15 minutes. The phone line was suspended because the ladies forgot to make the payment. Same number 😆.

    Also, 2 new girls (JoJo and KiKi) just started their rotation. They are both young and very pretty IMO, with MM Cs. KiKi is the youngest of them all. The new additions will only be here for 2 weeks 😩

  11. #16710
    Quote Originally Posted by ADwightSchrute  [View Original Post]
    Tried to make an appointment today via text and call. Once I called it says not accepting calls at this time. Did they start the process of moving?
    Just tried the same a little bit ago. I am in the area anyway so I am going to stop by.

  12. #16709

    Vip

    Tried to make an appointment today via text and call. Once I called it says not accepting calls at this time. Did they start the process of moving?

  13. #16708
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 13

    New girls

    Quote Originally Posted by CobraComander  [View Original Post]
    Going to write this up while it's fresh. This place is unbelievable. Thanks to those who answered my post and who PMd me. I left there about 20 min ago. I went in and asked for Lisa or Nana, was greeted my Mina and she was very cool and all smiles. I used the facilities and was taken to the room, left 120 out and then added my 40 in change to it. Lisa came in and was super cool, friendly. Asked if my first time. I laid face down and she stopped and started doing camel slides up my back and ass. Mina comes in and pulls her tits out and we start DFKing. I turn over and Mina goes 69 while Lisa goes for a crazy BBBJ. We do that fir a few min and they switch. I then laid Lisa down for mish and Mina was rubbing her tits on Lisa's while Mina and I were kissing. Dienes Lisa over for K9 and then Mina excused herself. Man this Lisa really gets into it vocally but it adds to it and isn't annoying like a lot of girls. At about the 25 min mark I told her I wanted to come in her mouth so she got up and I pulled off the cover, stroked until almost there and she took over with the BBBJ CIM. Crazy. She spit it into a paper towel and I collapsed. We talked for awhile after about the business and the new location. This was easily the first time in years that I didn't feel half shitty when I left thinking I should have kept the money and rubbed one out. This service is on a totally new level.

    Allegedly.

    CC.
    Anyone had a chance to see New Girls yet? Are there 3 new girls?

  14. #16707
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 12

    VIP New Girl JOJO

    To everyone of you who wrote about VIP. Let me give you a slow clap.

    Absolutely out of this world session there. I was trying to book an appointment with mina at 2 pm. But was told she's busy that time. I ended up booking an appointment with new girl name Jojo.

    I show up for my appt, promptly on time, and was greeted by lisa and put in a room. I asked for a water and out she walks. Not 1 minute later in walks Jojo with a water in hand looking absolutely gorgeous. She gives me big smile hands me my water and begins a lonnnnng DFK right off the bat. She has me facedown on the bed. With the tongue bath. On the flip she immediately DFK and very light stroking of jr. Tongue bath down the front with sucking on certain areas, and then BBBJ. This girl gives an amazing BJ, just amazing. She then has me get on all fours and just goes nuts on the rimming, BLS, and BBBJ with making eye contact with me, it was just sexy. She continues with BBBJ with me on my back and eventually this leads to 69 which I happily went to town on with some DATY. She was totally into it, and after a while I got up and put her on back on the table for some DATY and some DATO. She came hard and loud. After this she BBBJ and put the condom on with her mouth like Houdini and we started with some standing mishThe bed sounded like it was going to break and she was very audible with her satisfaction, and rubbing her clit, was verrrry sexy. After that it went ACG, Side CG, RCG. Just amazing. Got her in DS and she told me to hit it hard, which I did and finally popped. She took cover off and cleaned Jr off with some more BBBJ.

    One word description of this session: Phenomenal.

    If I could fit her in every day this week, and if I had the funds to support that decision, I would. It was that great.

    All in all: BBBJ, A+ Massage, DATY, DATO, Mish, ACG, Side CG, RCG, DS, MSOG.

  15. #16706
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingVfr  [View Original Post]
    I saw Mina, Cici, and (I think) Nana early this past week and yesterday's Covid test came back negative. I didn't take the Covid test because I had been to VIP, it was previously scheduled for a minor surgery happening this coming Monday. I will say I was very nervous until they sent me the negative test results.
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Hey there FlyingV- thanks for the confirmation of their negative test results. Yeah, I wasn't concerned seeing the VIP girls because I know they'll take time off if under the weather.
    Hope your surgery goes well on Monday.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape