Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16705

    Sara at Erma

    Quote Originally Posted by RattleSnake02  [View Original Post]
    http://adultsearch.com/california/sa...scorts/2690966

    Been here before, its my favorite place in San Diego AMP; The girls are always attractive, sexy and willing to pleas. Once in my room I was greeted by a sexy petite Asian girl who goes by the name of "Sara". Sara has a very sexy figure, nice set of natural boobs, long smooth legs, sexy "lets have some fun" eyes and attitude. I knew right away it was going to be a great session! I paid the $80.00 and after undressing and changing into a robe, Sara reappeared and led me by hand to the shower room. After a very through washing and lots of teasing and roaming I was ready for some action, LOL. In the massage table room, Sara asked me how I wanted my massage; medium baby. Sara's massage skills are above average for an AMP. She kneaded my muscles from my neck down to my toes, leaving me so relaxed that I could have fallen asleep. Working her way back up to my butt, she teased my inner thighs and the boys from the back, getting me awake and ready to go! From there the cover went on and the fun began. Rubbing and touching each other around pretty good and working our bodies, yup, she did the massage but I also gave her a ton of touching and groping myself too. Finally slathers some oil on herself and gives me a nice quick session of grabbing my balls. When Sara twisted the top of my dick. Her tongue I could see in and out around my dick completely covering it, it felt great. The BBJ= amazing. I am fully hard and get to slamming her ass. She has one leg up on the table so I have great access to that pussy, K9 all the way. I fucked her until I busted a nut. I was cumming in a dream state, it really was like an out of body experience. Great time. Great hunting. I'll just say that I left feeling thoroughly relaxed and lighter, LOL. Sara is a gem, worth a visit and I will return here soon for a repeat!
    Is Sara still there?

  2. #16704
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 165

    7 Spa Vivi

    I've seen Vivi twice now before this review) She has a very nice personality and likes what she does. She takes her time with you and undresses you. She then leads you to the shower and starts the shower. Once you return she starts the play. She really gets into DATY and is passionate about the act. Each time is different. Many and any positions. Very nice tight kitty. After finish she starts on a very complete CMT quality massage. I have never left there at the hour mark. I would see her frequently if not for the many other fish in the see.

  3. #16703

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd  [View Original Post]
    Is a CBJ. Sara does not do BBBJ. She does have nice small B boobs and a raspy smokers voice. But everything is covered.
    All I'm going to say is YMMV with any girl no matter what is reported.

  4. #16702

    Healthy New Year

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Hey brother! Happy New Year!

    Thank you for the confirmation post. This is also my understanding for the new location. No newbies, only those the girls give the new location to.
    Thank you & Happy New Year RC! There's no doubt in my mind, that you're going to have an absolutely amazing year. I'm looking forward to reading all about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingVfr  [View Original Post]
    I saw Mina, Cici, and (I think) Nana early this past week and yesterday's Covid test came back negative. I didn't take the Covid test because I had been to VIP, it was previously scheduled for a minor surgery happening this coming Monday. I will say I was very nervous until they sent me the negative test results.
    Best of lucking with your upcoming surgery, this Monday & Happy New Year. You may want to consult with your doctor, regarding taking Lipitor, prior to doing any more of those crazy 3-some's & 4-some's with the crazy hot girls. LOL.

  5. #16701
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingVfr  [View Original Post]
    I saw Mina, Cici, and (I think) Nana early this past week and yesterday's Covid test came back negative. I didn't take the Covid test because I had been to VIP, it was previously scheduled for a minor surgery happening this coming Monday. I will say I was very nervous until they sent me the negative test results.
    Hey there FlyingV- thanks for the confirmation of their negative test results. Yeah, I wasn't concerned seeing the VIP girls because I know they'll take time off if under the weather.

  6. #16700

    VIP location 2

    Quote Originally Posted by AssMan6969  [View Original Post]
    I suggest that you use your phone and "Call" Lisa, & speak with her directly. VIP will be making the decision with whom they will allow to come to their new location and VIP only! PM's from another monger, will not cut it. I hope that everyone can fully appreciate, that VIP will be running a very tight ship, at this new location, due to to false reports and subsequent "Welfare Check" that went down about 3 weeks ago!

    What they don't want is, random people just giving this new location it to anonymous people on the internet with creative username's and having people just start showing up at this new location without appointments. From what I was told, they are going be VERY selective, with whom they provide this location to.

    All other's, will still be allowed to go their current location next to the Smoke Shop, in Spring Valley. They are being very crystal clear in regards to this policy. I hope this helps. Communication, with them (VIP) is key!

    Happy New Year.
    Hey brother! Happy New Year!

    Thank you for the confirmation post. This is also my understanding for the new location. No newbies, only those the girls give the new location to.

  7. #16699
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  8. #16698
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Maybe Eddies post was his concern he exposed the ladies, but he could have contacted Mina and Lisa directly first to inform them of his positive test and the ladies could have done exactly what AssMan said they did by taking their COVID tests with their test kits and they could have texted him their results. Eddie's post indicated he was at VIP 2 times in the past week, then tell us mongers it behooves us to go get tested almost implying he was infected there. He could have been infected anywhere as mentioned in AssMan's post, so no need to mention VIP in my opinion.

    Hope you are not experiencing symptoms and feel better soon, Eddie.
    I saw Mina, Cici, and (I think) Nana early this past week and yesterday's Covid test came back negative. I didn't take the Covid test because I had been to VIP, it was previously scheduled for a minor surgery happening this coming Monday. I will say I was very nervous until they sent me the negative test results.

  9. #16697

    VIP location 2- excellent post

    Quote Originally Posted by TitanTool  [View Original Post]
    Nobody should be giving out the new location except the ladies themselves to who they want to give it to. Last I heard it was running behind schedule and won't open up til next week. I think it will be by appointment only, no walk-ins, but I don't know that for sure. I was given the location and some other details and I am excited because not only is it going to make me feel much more discreet and safe, but it is significantly easier for me to get to the new location as well. It's already hard enough not going every other day, making it easier for me is just like crack is to cocaine LOL.
    Excellent post Titan! Yes, NOBODY should be giving out the new location except the ladies themselves.

  10. #16696

    VIP location 2

    Quote Originally Posted by CobraComander  [View Original Post]
    I don't know where it's is it is going to be. She talked about it but didn't actually say where it was and I didn't ask since I was already in one of their locations. Maybe someone else knows more.

    CC.
    Nobody should be giving out the new location except the ladies themselves to who they want to give it to. Last I heard it was running behind schedule and won't open up til next week. I think it will be by appointment only, no walk-ins, but I don't know that for sure. I was given the location and some other details and I am excited because not only is it going to make me feel much more discreet and safe, but it is significantly easier for me to get to the new location as well. It's already hard enough not going every other day, making it easier for me is just like crack is to cocaine LOL.

  11. #16695

    VIP's new location

    Quote Originally Posted by CobraComander  [View Original Post]
    I don't know where it's is it is going to be. She talked about it but didn't actually say where it was and I didn't ask since I was already in one of their locations. Maybe someone else knows more.

    CC.
    I just posted something in the Stupid Shit in San Diego section. It will be for well established and respectful gentleman.

  12. #16694
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd  [View Original Post]
    Could someone please PM me the new location? Been wanting to get back over there but with the PoPo scarehave stayed away. Hopefully the new location is safer and has all the proper setup and equipment.

    Cheers.
    I don't know where it's is it is going to be. She talked about it but didn't actually say where it was and I didn't ask since I was already in one of their locations. Maybe someone else knows more.

    CC.

  13. #16693

    VIP's New Location- VIP Will Decide Whom They Provide This 411 To.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd  [View Original Post]
    Could someone please PM me the new location? Been wanting to get back over there but with the PoPo scarehave stayed away. Hopefully the new location is safer and has all the proper setup and equipment.
    I suggest that you use your phone and "Call" Lisa, & speak with her directly. VIP will be making the decision with whom they will allow to come to their new location and VIP only! PM's from another monger, will not cut it. I hope that everyone can fully appreciate, that VIP will be running a very tight ship, at this new location, due to to false reports and subsequent "Welfare Check" that went down about 3 weeks ago!

    What they don't want is, random people just giving this new location it to anonymous people on the internet with creative username's and having people just start showing up at this new location without appointments. From what I was told, they are going be VERY selective, with whom they provide this location to.

    All other's, will still be allowed to go their current location next to the Smoke Shop, in Spring Valley. They are being very crystal clear in regards to this policy. I hope this helps. Communication, with them (VIP) is key!

    Happy New Year.

  14. #16692

    New location for VIP

    Just talked to Lily the new location will be on 4th but it's not ready yet.

  15. #16691
    Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts


    Posts: 472

    108 / Rita

    Happy New Year!

    The night before New Year's Eve, I had my final fun time with Ella before her assignment ended. The month of December was just awesome with this supermodel beauty around. Earlier in the week, I also had the privilege of having a session with Apple. Just an enthusiastic, voluptuous beauty. Apologies for not being able to write a review on her, it's just been a busy week.

    Anyway, new month, new year, new crew.

    Twenty four hours after my final fun time with Ella, I'm back at this magical place again. I enter the premises, and I am greeted by this new attractive beauty. She introduces herself as Rita and greets me, "Happy New Year. " I greet her back and I inquire about Lulu. She tells me to sit on the couch and wait for a bit. A few minutes later, another new lady comes into the room and greets me. I greet her with a smile, "Lulu, right?" She doesn't say anything, looks a little confused, she's a little light on the make up, and her clothes indicate she's not yet ready to work. She busts out of the room and I wait a few minutes more and she comes back, this time she's more in character. I smile again back at her and we do a reset, "Hi Lulu, how are you doing?" This time, the recognition sets in. We greet each other with a hug and a kiss. She then apologizes to me explaining that her body is not yet 100% ready for me, and she highly recommends that I do tonight's New Year's Eve session with Rita instead. I told her I wanted her tonight, but she was insistent I go with Rita.

    A while back, I wanted to have some fun with my ATF Michelle. Michelle told me she had an appointment, so she grabbed her hot friend, Lulu, threw her at me, and told me to have fun and play with her instead. That's how I first met Lulu. Returning to tonight, it looked like Lulu was doing a Michelle on me, telling me to enjoy hot and sexy Rita's company.

    I like Rita's patient and friendly attitude. I got prepped on the table and when Rita entered the room, I apologized to her for keeping her waiting. During the massage, she was explaining how it was her first time working in San Diego. She was at the front of the table, and I went ahead and grabbed her ass. I noticed she wasn't wearing any panties. I go ahead and slide my hand to her front side and start feeling her pussy, finding her clit. I start rubbing it and she brings herself as near to the table as she can. She starts being a little more firm with her massage as her body is tensing up. I grab her ass with my left hand and bring her as close to the table as I can, so my right hand can continue the clitoral stimulation. I ask her if she's enjoying it, and she gives me confirmation for me to continue. Soon, she takes off her top and climbs on the table. Her legs are straddling my head. This totally reminds me of 7 Spa Nancy's signature technique of climbing on the table. Rita starts rubbing her tits on my back and kissing my ass. I return the favor by kissing her soft inner thighs and calves. We continue this for a while. Soon after, she gets off the table, puts her shirt back on, and tells me to turn over. She tells me she needs to get the supplies.

    Rita comes back and takes off her clothes. She has a beautiful body with, I think, enhanced 32 C's. They look firm, as if they're enhanced, but they feel naturally soft. It's just interesting when you're confused and you can't tell if they are natural or enhanced. She starts playing with my chest and works her way down to my cock. She takes the initiative in going into the 69 position to do the BBBJ. I really appreciate the gesture. She has a shaved pussy and she plants that beautiful thing right on my face. We start going to town on each other for a while. She got my cock all primed up, and she wrapped it up with the condom. She starts off in the Asian cowgirl position. I tell her I'm going to bust soon, so we switch to Missionary. Just a great view of Rita feeling good. Again, I feel like I'm going to bust. We switch to DG, and I climax there. Rita and I both had a lot of fun with each other tonight on New Year's Eve.

    I lie back down on the table and Rita cleans me up. We spend the rest of the session having a good conversation and Rita giving me a good massage. Despite being new to San Diego, I was impressed with her familiarity with my ATF's, Michelle and Mia. Since they're both out of the game, I told her, if you can, tell them I said, "Hi. " Rita and I enjoyed the conversation and each other's company so much, I think we both lost track of the time. The MMS came in and was like, Rita needs to be at an appointment. I kiss Rita goodbye and thank her for the good times, and she promptly leaves the room. I get dressed up and on my way out I give the MMS a big hug goodbye and wish her Happy New Year. The last time I saw her, she was too busy on the phone, so I could not get a small chit chat with her. I ask her if I can also say goodbye and Happy New Year to Lulu, but she tells me she's busy right now. I realized then that Lulu wants her body to be at 100% before she sees me. I was way too eager and excited to see her tonight, that I was more than willing to fully throw it down regardless of the availability of full service. I appreciate her gesture to wait a bit. I spied Eva walking around, so I gave her the peace sign on my way out.

    Going back to Rita, this lady was a lot of fun. Very energetic and enthusiastic. I definitely need to repeat with her soon. She said she'll be working for three weeks and then take a break for the Lunar New Year.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape