Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 954 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 454 854 904 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 1004 1054 1454 1954 ... LastLast
Results 14,296 to 14,310 of 30808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16513
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    Tryst is getting worse. It seems that more than half of providers listed for Raleigh on tryst aren't here and probably won't come unless a large number of people prebook.
    Imo this is absolutely the most frustrating thing about Tryst and it makes the site nearly unusable. Even if I filter by available now, most of the providers aren't actually in the area. QA on these sites is garbage.

  2. #16512

    Bestknownsecrets

    Quote Originally Posted by WaterLynn  [View Original Post]
    What is BKS and how do you see their girls? Seems like they are the only way to see a halfway decent looking girl around here.
    Dot net.

    I contacted one (Kaiya) a while ago and created an account there. Texted for our date and they fully verified my account after our meeting.

    Little pricy but I think more consistent.

  3. #16511

    Well Reviewed? You're kidding right?

    Quote Originally Posted by ANG07  [View Original Post]
    Great time if you can get her but she's like that friend who's telling you she's 5 minutes away when she just got out the shower and the drive is 15. I haven't seen the girl in the link but did texted her and she said QV is 80.
    Dude seriously well reviewed? This is the only close to positive review on her and she didn't even show up. Take a look back.

  4. #16510

    BKS. Best Known Secrets

    Quote Originally Posted by WaterLynn  [View Original Post]
    What is BKS?
    Best Known Secrets. They've been around a dozen years or so. I checked my reviews on That othER site have lots with their girls from around 2011. I was an early member and used them extensively because they always had mature and reliable women. I can't remember exactly when, but quite a few years ago they sent dormant in the sense that they weren't putting anything on their web site. Since they've returned they seem to be focused on Brazilian women, and language has been a problem.

  5. #16509
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    IIRC that's the one downtown. You're not going to find much that way unless you head towards garner which isn't walkable. Your best bet is to put out the cash on an outcall. That means vetting a chick on eros or possibly tryst. There are a few well known reliable providers that may do an outcall and will actually show up. Off the top of my head Jessica Foxx, Sarah Anderson and exotic Kelly come to mind.
    Correct, downtown. Very helpful to hear these tips, thanks very much for the reply, and thanks to the other replies, too. Indeed it may be a pornhub experience instead, LOL.

    This one looked to be downtown-ish, but perhaps she's recently moved to a different location?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mas...a/671959211881

  6. #16508
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    This is a new one


  7. #16507
    What is BKS and how do you see their girls? Seems like they are the only way to see a halfway decent looking girl around here.

  8. #16506

    Play the cards you're given

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    Honeslty from my point of view there aren't many new chicks around. Eventually you get used to seeing the same faces and can decide if they're worth spending money on. For reviews there's this site where you can find a reasonable number of local provider reports and there's The othER site.
    You just got to lower you standards these days unfortunately. Hot girl? Nothing bare, no GFE, rushed / ghosted, super high rates. Most of the decent providers are either worned out (Physically / mentally) from so much of this hobby or so busy it's hard to actually see them. Best bet is to just wait for that hidden gem to be found and enjoy them before they leave the area / hobby.

  9. #16505

    Any known agencies?

    Other than BKS, are there any other agencies currently operating in Raleigh?

  10. #16504

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by ANG07  [View Original Post]
    Are there any in or near Raleigh?
    I've read decent reviews about Jasmine, the Indian provider. I think I've seen reviews for her on this thread, but I've definitely seen it on the massage threads. Apparently, she's real and is a decent time (not sure if anyone said good or great, but I don't remember any bad reviews of her either).

    https://indianprincessjasmin.net

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/919-696-2032

    You'll have to explain to me the difference between Middle Eastern and Arabic LOL.

  11. #16503
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Middle Eastern, Indian, and Arabic Providers

    Are there any in or near Raleigh?

  12. #16502
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    I exclusively use STG (Unless there's links here)

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    That's weird. I find that at least 3/4 of ads on skip the games are fake. Either asian setups or outright scams. Eros tends to be mostly real although it's generally all the same faces. Tryst is getting worse. It seems that more than half of providers listed for Raleigh on tryst aren't here and probably won't come unless a large number of people prebook. Slixa is just as bad since most of those aren't in Raleigh and IMO it's crazy to fly a hooker to you. Escort alligator is just as bad as skip the games. I think some of the other sites are just aggregators. Rub ratings is okay I guess if that's what you're looking for.

    Honeslty from my point of view there aren't many new chicks around. Eventually you get used to seeing the same faces and can decide if they're worth spending money on. For reviews there's this site where you can find a reasonable number of local provider reports and there's The othER site.
    I click on picture only, filter female escort only, and select all race but asian since it's never real. It'll give you 15 page and I kinda know what to look for as far as seeing if they're real. Last week I actually asked alot who 80 QV and some 100 QV how much is BBBJ, most said 60. Some said 80 at first but when they didn't hear back from me went down to 60. Also alot of them who BBBJ is 80 plus will often have specials for 60.

  13. #16501
    Quote Originally Posted by ANG07  [View Original Post]
    I look at other websites and it seem more spammy with most post saying the same things or obviously fake pictures. How do you actually find which is real especially when alot don't have reviews yet been around for awhile?
    That's weird. I find that at least 3/4 of ads on skip the games are fake. Either asian setups or outright scams. Eros tends to be mostly real although it's generally all the same faces. Tryst is getting worse. It seems that more than half of providers listed for Raleigh on tryst aren't here and probably won't come unless a large number of people prebook. Slixa is just as bad since most of those aren't in Raleigh and IMO it's crazy to fly a hooker to you. Escort alligator is just as bad as skip the games. I think some of the other sites are just aggregators. Rub ratings is okay I guess if that's what you're looking for.

    Honeslty from my point of view there aren't many new chicks around. Eventually you get used to seeing the same faces and can decide if they're worth spending money on. For reviews there's this site where you can find a reasonable number of local provider reports and there's The othER site.

  14. #16500
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameNumber  [View Original Post]
    Hi thread, thanks for all the great info you've all provided.

    I'm visiting Raleigh for a few days, staying at the Raleigh Marriott City Center, with no car of my own. Does anyone have advice on providers who are reasonably nearby? I'm not sure how to determine whether they are unreasonably far away without engaging directly with each one.

    Any input / advice is appreciated, thanks!
    IIRC that's the one downtown. You're not going to find much that way unless you head towards garner which isn't walkable. Your best bet is to put out the cash on an outcall. That means vetting a chick on eros or possibly tryst. There are a few well known reliable providers that may do an outcall and will actually show up. Off the top of my head Jessica Foxx, Sarah Anderson and exotic Kelly come to mind.

  15. #16499
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCreature  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes I see ads where the girl asks for a few thousand for the night or an entire weekend. Has anyone actually done this?
    In the US I've only done it with providers who only charged me the hour rate or only asked that in addition to the time I bought I pay for their rom. Generally most who have an all night rate aren't looking to get plowed all night and want dinner. Even when I've done it we mainly just hung out a bit and then went to sleep. I'd credit getting the deals to us just getting along. I personally don't think it's worth paying 1 k or more to get an overnight with a hooker. She's not your friend and honestly probably isn't that interesting. I've also know a few hooker who did overnights and most said they rarely stayed the night so take that as you will.

    If you're going to do an overnight I recommend choosing a foreign country where you can pay a barfine for the girl. That way she has as close to an obligation to stay as you're going to get. There was a bar in Cambodia that I had some fun times taking the girls all night from.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape