Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,296 to 14,310 of 30806
-
01-02-22 11:54 #16511Senior Member

Posts: 75Well Reviewed? You're kidding right?
Dude seriously well reviewed? This is the only close to positive review on her and she didn't even show up. Take a look back.
Originally Posted by ANG07
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 11:50 #16510Senior Member

Posts: 35BKS. Best Known Secrets
Best Known Secrets. They've been around a dozen years or so. I checked my reviews on That othER site have lots with their girls from around 2011. I was an early member and used them extensively because they always had mature and reliable women. I can't remember exactly when, but quite a few years ago they sent dormant in the sense that they weren't putting anything on their web site. Since they've returned they seem to be focused on Brazilian women, and language has been a problem.
Originally Posted by WaterLynn
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 11:37 #16509Regular Member

Posts: 13Correct, downtown. Very helpful to hear these tips, thanks very much for the reply, and thanks to the other replies, too. Indeed it may be a pornhub experience instead, LOL.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
This one looked to be downtown-ish, but perhaps she's recently moved to a different location?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mas...a/671959211881
-
01-02-22 10:34 #16508Senior Member

Posts: 120This is a new one
Not sure what to even say.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...p/639935858919
-
01-02-22 09:08 #16507Senior Member

Posts: 226What is BKS and how do you see their girls? Seems like they are the only way to see a halfway decent looking girl around here.
-
01-02-22 00:42 #16506Senior Member

Posts: 74Play the cards you're given
You just got to lower you standards these days unfortunately. Hot girl? Nothing bare, no GFE, rushed / ghosted, super high rates. Most of the decent providers are either worned out (Physically / mentally) from so much of this hobby or so busy it's hard to actually see them. Best bet is to just wait for that hidden gem to be found and enjoy them before they leave the area / hobby.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-22 23:25 #16505Senior Member

Posts: 531Any known agencies?
Other than BKS, are there any other agencies currently operating in Raleigh?
-
01-01-22 22:05 #16504Senior Member

Posts: 109Jasmine
I've read decent reviews about Jasmine, the Indian provider. I think I've seen reviews for her on this thread, but I've definitely seen it on the massage threads. Apparently, she's real and is a decent time (not sure if anyone said good or great, but I don't remember any bad reviews of her either).
Originally Posted by ANG07
[View Original Post]
https://indianprincessjasmin.net
https://sumosear.ch/phone/919-696-2032
You'll have to explain to me the difference between Middle Eastern and Arabic LOL.
-
01-01-22 21:10 #16503Senior Member

Posts: 120Middle Eastern, Indian, and Arabic Providers
Are there any in or near Raleigh?
-
01-01-22 20:09 #16502Senior Member

Posts: 120I exclusively use STG (Unless there's links here)
I click on picture only, filter female escort only, and select all race but asian since it's never real. It'll give you 15 page and I kinda know what to look for as far as seeing if they're real. Last week I actually asked alot who 80 QV and some 100 QV how much is BBBJ, most said 60. Some said 80 at first but when they didn't hear back from me went down to 60. Also alot of them who BBBJ is 80 plus will often have specials for 60.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-22 18:24 #16501Senior Member

Posts: 1301That's weird. I find that at least 3/4 of ads on skip the games are fake. Either asian setups or outright scams. Eros tends to be mostly real although it's generally all the same faces. Tryst is getting worse. It seems that more than half of providers listed for Raleigh on tryst aren't here and probably won't come unless a large number of people prebook. Slixa is just as bad since most of those aren't in Raleigh and IMO it's crazy to fly a hooker to you. Escort alligator is just as bad as skip the games. I think some of the other sites are just aggregators. Rub ratings is okay I guess if that's what you're looking for.
Originally Posted by ANG07
[View Original Post]
Honeslty from my point of view there aren't many new chicks around. Eventually you get used to seeing the same faces and can decide if they're worth spending money on. For reviews there's this site where you can find a reasonable number of local provider reports and there's The othER site.
-
01-01-22 18:16 #16500Senior Member

Posts: 1301IIRC that's the one downtown. You're not going to find much that way unless you head towards garner which isn't walkable. Your best bet is to put out the cash on an outcall. That means vetting a chick on eros or possibly tryst. There are a few well known reliable providers that may do an outcall and will actually show up. Off the top of my head Jessica Foxx, Sarah Anderson and exotic Kelly come to mind.
Originally Posted by MyNameNumber
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-22 18:13 #16499Senior Member

Posts: 1301In the US I've only done it with providers who only charged me the hour rate or only asked that in addition to the time I bought I pay for their rom. Generally most who have an all night rate aren't looking to get plowed all night and want dinner. Even when I've done it we mainly just hung out a bit and then went to sleep. I'd credit getting the deals to us just getting along. I personally don't think it's worth paying 1 k or more to get an overnight with a hooker. She's not your friend and honestly probably isn't that interesting. I've also know a few hooker who did overnights and most said they rarely stayed the night so take that as you will.
Originally Posted by TheCreature
[View Original Post]
If you're going to do an overnight I recommend choosing a foreign country where you can pay a barfine for the girl. That way she has as close to an obligation to stay as you're going to get. There was a bar in Cambodia that I had some fun times taking the girls all night from.
-
01-01-22 17:08 #16498Senior Member

Posts: 1651You mean
She is hot for a Raleigh hooker, meaning in real life she is just an avg looking woman who fucks dozens of guys a week and has a serious drug problem.
Originally Posted by JocoGuy007
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-22 15:32 #16497Senior Member

Posts: 120She's very unorganized
Great time if you can get her but she's like that friend who's telling you she's 5 minutes away when she just got out the shower and the drive is 15. I haven't seen the girl in the link but did texted her and she said QV is 80.
Originally Posted by VersaWolf
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






