Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 337 of 552 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 387 437 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 8266
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3226

    Mysterious Monse

    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    Which one of those pics is Monse? I keep hearing so much about her, would like to see a picture.
    Short answer: You won't find a face pic of Monse here. The club has consistently not showed her face in any pics, probably at her request. I don't recognize her booty or substantial chest in any of the current pics. You won't have trouble finding her: they'll announce her on stage.

    She is not a beauty like Ava or Amber. If they are 9's, Monse is a 6; but not, IMO a butter face. Keep in mind that once you are in the dark with her, you won't be concerned about her face. She is no pole acrobat, sorta thick, but extremely fit. She showed me pictures of her impressive daily yoga routine. She's got a big smile for everyone like she's been longing for you since your last visit and her whispered sweet nothings are inspiring. She is responsive to customer ministrations but is very focused on your score.

    She only works days, usually taking Monday off although she sometimes gets called in then also. You will find her on the floor at opening every other day because she treats this like a job that she enjoys and is very good at.

    She must be making more dance money than anyone else in Seattle, based heavily on regulars. She expressed amenability to OTC contact a few years ago when she had an AMP location and wasn't so busy en-club. You could ask if she still does massages.

  2. #3225
    Quote Originally Posted by BugBarbeque  [View Original Post]
    There is a girl who owns a espresso stand that also dances at Kitten's. I don't want to put her name out there. But, I want to know if anyone has done a VIP with her, and is it worth it?
    I met two stand owners on the same night a few Saturdays ago. Not sure which one you're asking about. One works near Montlake Terrace. The other Kent. Took each separately to VIP room. Montlake Terrace owner was HJ only and probably never more. Second got a CBJ. She had a condom at the ready, so thinking more is possible. I love fucking baristas but for some reason an owner would be a notch or two higher.

    Both were very open they own stands. They both post on business Insta when they will be at the club. Cost- $50 for room, 300 for "dances" + 50/100 for extra. So very pricey. You be the judge if it's worth it.

  3. #3224

    Not worried

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz17  [View Original Post]
    Just before the holidays it was poppin during the day shift. There was even a thread here detailing just about every lady and what they were and were not doing. But as we entered the holiday season I visited and noticed many new girls that were young and / or new. As a result I think the mileage went down and I haven't been back. I probably went 3-4 times between October and mid December and had chatted with most day / early evening ladies and they were all pretty much down for something. The last time I went it was lots of new faces but far less action to be had.
    Similar experiences as of late. I've talk to a couple dancers about it. They all say the same thing. The reason song the regulars have not been seen recently include:

    1. Sickness / health. Nothing Covid related but many of the moms are saying their kids are bringing home colds so mommy has to stay home or mom is getting sick too.

    2. A lot of girls have been traveling. It's pretty typical dad Dancers like to travel but I think all the pent-up not traveling has finally worn on them.

    3. Kids home from school because of holidays and lack of babysitting means they can't get out.

    We'll see if things get back to normal is a week or so. Fingers crossed.

  4. #3223

    Which one?

    Quote Originally Posted by Farquar2  [View Original Post]
    Much better than waiting for a response here:

    https://www.instagram.com/pandoras.seattle/
    Which one of those pics is Monse? I keep hearing so much about her, would like to see a picture.

  5. #3222

    Pandora's

    Quote Originally Posted by Farquar2  [View Original Post]
    Much better than waiting for a response here:

    https://www.instagram.com/pandoras.seattle/
    Just before the holidays it was poppin during the day shift. There was even a thread here detailing just about every lady and what they were and were not doing. But as we entered the holiday season I visited and noticed many new girls that were young and / or new. As a result I think the mileage went down and I haven't been back. I probably went 3-4 times between October and mid December and had chatted with most day / early evening ladies and they were all pretty much down for something. The last time I went it was lots of new faces but far less action to be had.

  6. #3221

    Follow Pandora's Instagram to see who's working

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSonicGsxr  [View Original Post]
    Heading to Pandora's Adult Cabaret tonight. Who should I avoid and who should I try? I'm hoping a couple are there from last week, the female half was better looking than the dancers and super flirty. My guess is he brings his girlfriend there to hook up with guys in parking lot. He mentioned FetLife swingers group to Monse last week.
    Much better than waiting for a response here:

    https://www.instagram.com/pandoras.seattle/

  7. #3220

    Pandora's Adult Cabaret

    Heading to Pandora's Adult Cabaret tonight. Who should I avoid and who should I try? I'm hoping a couple are there from last week, the female half was better looking than the dancers and super flirty. My guess is he brings his girlfriend there to hook up with guys in parking lot. He mentioned FetLife swingers group to Monse last week.

  8. #3219

    Q&a

    Quote Originally Posted by KcMoks1980  [View Original Post]
    In town for a few days for work. Stop by this afternoon to see who was there. It was a slow day more strippers then gentlemen the entire time I was there. Got a dance with Monse in VIP. And yes she knows how to hustle. In a good way. Most of the other dancers we're bored to death. I had my eye on Frankie. Does anyone know if she does extras? I didn't see Naomi thick blonde girl does she do extras too?
    Frankie. Limited services, HJ seems all she's doing.

    Naomi- not there often. Yes CFS.

  9. #3218

    Thursday afternoon at Pandora's

    In town for a few days for work. Stop by this afternoon to see who was there. It was a slow day more strippers then gentlemen the entire time I was there. Got a dance with Monse in VIP. And yes she knows how to hustle. In a good way. Most of the other dancers we're bored to death. I had my eye on Frankie. Does anyone know if she does extras? I didn't see Naomi thick blonde girl does she do extras too?

  10. #3217
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106

    Vids

    I have been jerking off recently to * of local strippers.

    Does anyone have any private vids you would be willing to share of local strippers?

  11. #3216

    Snow Day report at Pandoras

    I went in for a Snlw day. Only a few dancers working.

    Monse- Sma Latina with fke boobs.

    Martina- Thin White Dancer. She has a Russian accent.

    Sasha. AA dancer with huge real boobs. Wanted too much.

    Leiloni- AA Dancer.

    Mandy- White Dancer, small boobs Nice ass. HJ only.

    I waited around for Monse bur she was occupied the whole time. I got tired of waiting.

    Leilani 4 dances for 140. HJ, CFS.

    She isn't very pretty but I was running out of time.

    Mandy was hot. I just wish she offered cfs.

  12. #3215
    Quote Originally Posted by Farquar2  [View Original Post]
    See post #3208.
    #3208 is Lola. Looking for Morga's Insta if she has one.

  13. #3214

    Lola's Instagram

    Quote Originally Posted by DriveThrough  [View Original Post]
    Does she have an Insta? Couldn't find one.
    See post #3208.

  14. #3213
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I saw Morgan at Pandoras today. She worked me over good.
    Morgan is crazy sexy. Does she still only do cfs?

  15. #3212
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I saw Morgan at Pandoras today. She worked me over good.
    Does she have an Insta? Couldn't find one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape