Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 8263
-
01-01-22 11:26 #3223Senior Member

Posts: 362Which one?
Which one of those pics is Monse? I keep hearing so much about her, would like to see a picture.
Originally Posted by Farquar2
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-22 10:35 #3222Senior Member

Posts: 149Pandora's
Just before the holidays it was poppin during the day shift. There was even a thread here detailing just about every lady and what they were and were not doing. But as we entered the holiday season I visited and noticed many new girls that were young and / or new. As a result I think the mileage went down and I haven't been back. I probably went 3-4 times between October and mid December and had chatted with most day / early evening ladies and they were all pretty much down for something. The last time I went it was lots of new faces but far less action to be had.
Originally Posted by Farquar2
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-22 00:25 #3221Senior Member

Posts: 118Follow Pandora's Instagram to see who's working
Much better than waiting for a response here:
Originally Posted by SuperSonicGsxr
[View Original Post]
https://www.instagram.com/pandoras.seattle/
-
12-31-21 22:05 #3220Senior Member

Posts: 45Pandora's Adult Cabaret
Heading to Pandora's Adult Cabaret tonight. Who should I avoid and who should I try? I'm hoping a couple are there from last week, the female half was better looking than the dancers and super flirty. My guess is he brings his girlfriend there to hook up with guys in parking lot. He mentioned FetLife swingers group to Monse last week.
-
12-31-21 11:13 #3219Senior Member

Posts: 443Q&a
Frankie. Limited services, HJ seems all she's doing.
Originally Posted by KcMoks1980
[View Original Post]
Naomi- not there often. Yes CFS.
-
12-31-21 04:32 #3218Senior Member

Posts: 35Thursday afternoon at Pandora's
In town for a few days for work. Stop by this afternoon to see who was there. It was a slow day more strippers then gentlemen the entire time I was there. Got a dance with Monse in VIP. And yes she knows how to hustle. In a good way. Most of the other dancers we're bored to death. I had my eye on Frankie. Does anyone know if she does extras? I didn't see Naomi thick blonde girl does she do extras too?
-
12-29-21 12:29 #3217Senior Member

Posts: 1102Vids
I have been jerking off recently to * of local strippers.
Does anyone have any private vids you would be willing to share of local strippers?
-
12-29-21 12:13 #3216Senior Member

Posts: 270Snow Day report at Pandoras
I went in for a Snlw day. Only a few dancers working.
Monse- Sma Latina with fke boobs.
Martina- Thin White Dancer. She has a Russian accent.
Sasha. AA dancer with huge real boobs. Wanted too much.
Leiloni- AA Dancer.
Mandy- White Dancer, small boobs Nice ass. HJ only.
I waited around for Monse bur she was occupied the whole time. I got tired of waiting.
Leilani 4 dances for 140. HJ, CFS.
She isn't very pretty but I was running out of time.
Mandy was hot. I just wish she offered cfs.
-
12-28-21 16:59 #3215Regular Member

Posts: 7#3208 is Lola. Looking for Morga's Insta if she has one.
Originally Posted by Farquar2
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 13:40 #3214Senior Member

Posts: 118Lola's Instagram
See post #3208.
Originally Posted by DriveThrough
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 10:05 #3213Senior Member

Posts: 148Morgan is crazy sexy. Does she still only do cfs?
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 19:31 #3212Regular Member

Posts: 7Does she have an Insta? Couldn't find one.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 19:17 #3211Regular Member

Posts: 7Does she have an Insta? Couldn't find on.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 17:59 #3210Senior Member

Posts: 26I looked through it twice I don't think she's posted there. A description would be nice if anyone knows her.
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 15:28 #3209Senior Member

Posts: 541Check out their insta and click on "Girls".
Originally Posted by MartinWa90
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






