Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 723 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 223 623 673 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 773 823 1223 1723 ... LastLast
Results 10,831 to 10,845 of 27795
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16965

    Train

    I want to run a train on a escort but need a +1 how do I find one.

  2. #16964

    Kiera use to be hottie on SA

    Quote Originally Posted by Vadger  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Kiera is back. Anyone seen her recently? She was a bit of a trainwreck, but so so hot.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?449569-Kiera
    That last picture was when she was on SA years ago would come over for hours at 300 and fuck her all night and cream pie that tight pussy no way would I see her now for any amount such a waste of talent to go downhill this fast at her age.

  3. #16963

    Hannah West

    I'd seen her out on Aurora Avenue a few times over the last couple of months and even though I'm not a fan of fat prostitutes I pulled over to talk to her in front of Lowe's last week. Just out of curiosity I asked if she would do bare sex and she said yes but quoted me an outrageous price for an overweight street walker. As I was rolling my window up she knocked on it and offered me a much better deal. She wanted $. 5 for a hh of bare and I told her ok but I want to fuck you in the ass. She said I normally don't do that but I will today for $$. She got in and I took her to a random side street and we both climbed in the back. She had a bit of a hard time getting back there because of her heftiness but when she got back there she presented herself just fine. I didn't have any lube and she was super tight so I had to finger her ass to loosen her up for me but after starting with one finger then going to 2 I just spat on my cock and started ass fucking her. She was surprisingly super tight and it was obvious that she was faking enjoying getting fucked in the ass but I just pounded away. We started off in doggy with me behind her but as she got more and more tired her legs gave out. When I finished in her asshole she was laying completely on her belly which I found fucking hilarious. It was pretty cold out so I considered kicking her out of the car naked afterwards but she's not that fat. We got dressed and I drove her back to Lowe's with my semen still dripping out of her asshole. I'd probably never see her again but just the fact she got so desperate as a street walker to let me ass fuck her bare is hopefully good news to some of you folks that have wanted to stick it in her unprotected. Here's a link to her TNA profile: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?322657-HannahWest.

  4. #16962

    Glad she's back

    Quote Originally Posted by Vadger  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Kiera is back. Anyone seen her recently? She was a bit of a trainwreck, but so so hot.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?449569-Kiera
    Nice to see she's back, I might have to see her haha.

    Saw her a few times a year ago, always CIP and fully into fucking.

    Idk why but skinny hoes that smell like smoke turn me on.

  5. #16961
    Please do share Kiera and Riley Star stories.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz17  [View Original Post]
    Never met her but saw the pics and heard of all the stories with her and Riley Star. I saw that recent pic too and it looks like her days of hotness are long gone. That is the face of a crack / meth head IMO. I give her credit for putting that pic up tho...Either she honest as fuck or too high to realize what that pic looks like

  6. #16960
    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz17  [View Original Post]
    Either she honest as fuck or too high to realize what that pic looks like
    LOL. It has GOT to be the latter. Yup I feel the same way. She is way way past her prime and needs to adjust her pricing to reflect the same. I really really hope chumps do not go see her at these ridiculous rates.

  7. #16959
    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz17  [View Original Post]
    Never met her but saw the pics and heard of all the stories with her and Riley Star. I saw that recent pic too and it looks like her days of hotness are long gone. That is the face of a crack / meth head IMO. I give her credit for putting that pic up tho...Either she honest as fuck or too high to realize what that pic looks like
    It's an honest picture LOL Went and saw her last night. It was still worth it. No limits except for Greek and goodness did I nut in her hard. She's on something but she's still an extremely nice person.

  8. #16958

    Kiera

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter  [View Original Post]
    OMG, that new photo in her latest ad is terrible! Makes her look like an old prune!..
    Yup. She put only one recent pic all the rest are old photos of hers. She looks completely worn out. I cannot believe 500/ hr is the going rate for those looks. Hard pass for me.

  9. #16957

    Kiera

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter  [View Original Post]
    I saw her many times and she was always worth the price.

    But she ghosted me the last couple of tries.

    OMG, that new photo in her latest ad is terrible! Makes her look like an old prune!

    Somebody please report back that that's just a bad pic and she's still hot!
    Never met her but saw the pics and heard of all the stories with her and Riley Star. I saw that recent pic too and it looks like her days of hotness are long gone. That is the face of a crack / meth head IMO. I give her credit for putting that pic up tho...Either she honest as fuck or too high to realize what that pic looks like

  10. #16956

    🥳

    Happy New Years Everyone. $Tay safe!

  11. #16955

    Kiera

    Quote Originally Posted by Vadger  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Kiera is back. Anyone seen her recently? She was a bit of a trainwreck, but so so hot.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?449569-Kiera
    I saw her many times and she was always worth the price.

    But she ghosted me the last couple of tries.

    OMG, that new photo in her latest ad is terrible! Makes her look like an old prune!

    Somebody please report back that that's just a bad pic and she's still hot!

  12. #16954

    Kiera

    Looks like Kiera is back. Anyone seen her recently? She was a bit of a trainwreck, but so so hot.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?449569-Kiera

  13. #16953

    Which provider is typically one that does sloppy seconds

    I'm looking for a provider to go down on that takes multiple creampie. Preferably Asian or Latina its been something I've been wanting to try any recommendations.

  14. #16952
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    My experience with DATYtabie is that she is psycho, and has a short fuse.
    If she's hot and good in bed you can bet she's psycho.

  15. #16951

    DATYtabie

    Quote Originally Posted by TegMan01  [View Original Post]
    DATYtabie, Was enticed by her body years ago. But, unfortunately she has meth face. Her body could NOT make up for her face, and she has A great body. That should let you know how ugly she is.
    My experience with DATYtabie is that she is psycho, and has a short fuse.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape