Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 10,846 to 10,860 of 27803
-
01-01-22 11:29 #16958Senior Member

Posts: 2184Kiera
Yup. She put only one recent pic all the rest are old photos of hers. She looks completely worn out. I cannot believe 500/ hr is the going rate for those looks. Hard pass for me.
Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-22 10:26 #16957Senior Member

Posts: 149Kiera
Never met her but saw the pics and heard of all the stories with her and Riley Star. I saw that recent pic too and it looks like her days of hotness are long gone. That is the face of a crack / meth head IMO. I give her credit for putting that pic up tho...Either she honest as fuck or too high to realize what that pic looks like
Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-21 20:38 #16956Senior Member

Posts: 451🥳
Happy New Years Everyone. $Tay safe!
-
12-31-21 19:31 #16955Senior Member

Posts: 267Kiera
I saw her many times and she was always worth the price.
Originally Posted by Vadger
[View Original Post]
But she ghosted me the last couple of tries.
OMG, that new photo in her latest ad is terrible! Makes her look like an old prune!
Somebody please report back that that's just a bad pic and she's still hot!
-
12-31-21 18:49 #16954Senior Member

Posts: 105Kiera
Looks like Kiera is back. Anyone seen her recently? She was a bit of a trainwreck, but so so hot.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?449569-Kiera
-
12-31-21 15:00 #16953Senior Member

Posts: 47Which provider is typically one that does sloppy seconds
I'm looking for a provider to go down on that takes multiple creampie. Preferably Asian or Latina its been something I've been wanting to try any recommendations.
-
12-31-21 14:41 #16952Senior Member

Posts: 196If she's hot and good in bed you can bet she's psycho.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-21 12:55 #16951Senior Member

Posts: 340DATYtabie
My experience with DATYtabie is that she is psycho, and has a short fuse.
Originally Posted by TegMan01
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-21 11:54 #16950Senior Member

Posts: 2184Mandy Flores
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
Thanks bud. Any intel if she she works in this hobby on the side. I think she is too mainstream and does pretty well for herself. So I doubt she would. But almost all pornstars seem like they would be comfortable doing that for the right price. Who knows. I know that Eva Long works out of Vegas for 15 K for one hour. That is too rich for my blood. But if I could BB Mandy Flores and cum deep inside her while she is talking dirty to me. I don't know lets say either step-mom or a cuckold fantasy (she has a dirty dirty mouth) . I would frigging love that.
Originally Posted by Bruster66
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-21 11:49 #16949Senior Member

Posts: 2184Nice. Thanks for sharing guys. How much like her pics does she look. The weird thing is. The pics are tiny and putting the number in the ad on Google does not bring up any other ads with better pics. Glad you both had a nice time. What is her name BTW?
Originally Posted by TooFoo2
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-21 06:27 #16948Senior Member

Posts: 500Her pleasure comes first? I'm paying, so technically my pleasure should come first LOL I'm looking for an escort not a wife haha if I remember correctly she use to have some videos on pornhub. It was called something DATY. If anyone has the link, feel free to share. Or of any of these girls.
Originally Posted by Diver6390
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-21 06:23 #16947Senior Member

Posts: 500Savage LOL her body is sexy to the t though. Recently saw Monse, dropped a load in her bootay LOL she's fun times.
Originally Posted by TegMan01
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-21 03:57 #16946Senior Member

Posts: 145Thank you brother. I just saw this girl and she is fucking amazing! What a great attitude. She made me feel so loved and wanted. I didn't talk about BBFS on text and when the session started just went for it. She didn't bring it up at all and took a creampie. That's my kind of girl.
Originally Posted by CoryJames
[View Original Post]
I give her a 10/10 for super chill attitude. Thank you for the recommendation its these kind of tips which make this forum priceless. This girl is gold!
-
12-30-21 21:52 #16945Regular Member

Posts: 8DATYtabie, Was enticed by her body years ago. But, unfortunately she has meth face. Her body could NOT make up for her face, and she has A great body. That should let you know how ugly she is.
Originally Posted by HBadger
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 20:01 #16944Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!











Reply With Quote




