Thread: Space Cadets
+
Add Report
Results 856 to 870 of 2508
-
01-27-22 12:21 #1653Senior Member

Posts: 545THIS Jewels?
Originally Posted by StymieChula
[View Original Post]
BCSO is doing the community a favor.
F1.
-
01-26-22 22:03 #1652Banned Member

Posts: 1739Peaches
In for a vacation.
Booking date 1/21/2022.
Time 8:57 pm.
Still currently checked in.
-
01-26-22 17:27 #1651Senior Member

Posts: 758Jewles
How did I miss this.
Date: 01/14/2022.
Time: 2:39 PM.
-
01-14-22 18:18 #1650Banned Member

Posts: 1739She in for race
Another one looking to join in.
1/14/2022 14:39.
-
01-14-22 16:45 #1649Senior Member

Posts: 758We have a race
Date: 01/14/2022.
Time: 2:12 AM.
This girl is going for the gold give her a few more years she going to be taking the lead.
-
01-13-22 22:22 #1648Banned Member

Posts: 624[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!
-
01-03-22 10:45 #1647Senior Member

Posts: 758Christine
https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...n/918710034327
More info on Christine.
Date: 05/17/2021.
Time: 1:25 PM.
Arresting Agency: Brevard County Sheriff's Office.
That's her latest with 22 total arrest to date.
-
01-02-22 09:53 #1646Senior Member

Posts: 260Ugh
Thanks for the info B.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-21 22:26 #1645Banned Member

Posts: 1739Fresh out
Looks like this one is fresh out of uncles house, checked in 12/30/2021 01:45 checked out 12/31/2021 13:25 another one that seems to be on the revolving door end.
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/686637553973
Have a safe and Happy New Years fellow mongers!
Bs.
-
12-30-21 15:24 #1644Regular Member

Posts: 24No go providers
I've been going back through the posts and looking at all the recent ladies who have been picked up by uncle, and would like to know who has made it on to your "no go" list. Some have longer rap sheets than others some have more serious charges. I just curious who everyone is avoiding in an attempt to stay safe. Thanks in advance.
-
12-30-21 14:51 #1643Senior Member

Posts: 545I was WRONG --NOT Mercedes -. - It is definitely DANI; Their pics looked similar, but it isn't Mercedes in this case.
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
And I'll note - from checking the name -- she ALSO used to go by Little Baby Looove, and used a bunch of pix wearing a baseball hat backwards; Last Dec {2020} I had already bumped her to my NO list and noted DANGER-no reccollection of what that was for, but then, I dont care. If I noted Danger, I wouldnt go anywhere near her.
F1.
-
12-30-21 09:34 #1642Senior Member

Posts: 2955Mercedes or Dani or whatever
Not that she was ever on my list of providers I wanted to see, but those booking photos, damn, she certainly isn't now!
Originally Posted by feckless
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 09:15 #1641Senior Member

Posts: 791
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by feckless
[View Original Post]
I don't believe I have ever seen a good review for her anyway, so she is a good one to stay away from.
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...s/464500616314
-
12-30-21 05:59 #1640Senior Member

Posts: 975Her skip posts often use the name Dani or True.
Originally Posted by feckless
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 21:31 #1639Senior Member

Posts: 545Mercedes? WOOF! --that aint her best side in that booking pic. And I nearly dozed off trying to scroll to the end of THAT arrest record.
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
Moving that name to my NO FLY list.
F1.










Reply With Quote




