Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Space Cadets

+ Add Report
Page 58 of 168 FirstFirst ... 8 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 108 158 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 2508
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1653
    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    How did I miss this.

    Date: 01/14/2022.

    Time: 2:39 PM.
    THIS Jewels?

    BCSO is doing the community a favor.

    F1.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image_2022-01-27_122010.png‎  

  2. #1652

    Peaches

    In for a vacation.

    Booking date 1/21/2022.

    Time 8:57 pm.

    Still currently checked in.

  3. #1651

    Jewles

    How did I miss this.

    Date: 01/14/2022.

    Time: 2:39 PM.

  4. #1650

    She in for race

    Another one looking to join in.

    1/14/2022 14:39.

  5. #1649

    We have a race

    Date: 01/14/2022.

    Time: 2:12 AM.

    This girl is going for the gold give her a few more years she going to be taking the lead.

  6. #1648
    [Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

  7. #1647

    Christine

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...n/918710034327

    More info on Christine.

    Date: 05/17/2021.

    Time: 1:25 PM.

    Arresting Agency: Brevard County Sheriff's Office.

    That's her latest with 22 total arrest to date.

  8. #1646

    Ugh

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Looks like this one is fresh out of uncles house, checked in 12/30/2021 01:45 checked out 12/31/2021 13:25 another one that seems to be on the revolving door end.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/686637553973

    Have a safe and Happy New Years fellow mongers!

    Bs.
    Thanks for the info B.

  9. #1645

    Fresh out

    Looks like this one is fresh out of uncles house, checked in 12/30/2021 01:45 checked out 12/31/2021 13:25 another one that seems to be on the revolving door end.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/686637553973

    Have a safe and Happy New Years fellow mongers!

    Bs.

  10. #1644

    No go providers

    I've been going back through the posts and looking at all the recent ladies who have been picked up by uncle, and would like to know who has made it on to your "no go" list. Some have longer rap sheets than others some have more serious charges. I just curious who everyone is avoiding in an attempt to stay safe. Thanks in advance.

  11. #1643
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    Her skip posts often use the name Dani or True.
    I was WRONG --NOT Mercedes -. - It is definitely DANI; Their pics looked similar, but it isn't Mercedes in this case.

    And I'll note - from checking the name -- she ALSO used to go by Little Baby Looove, and used a bunch of pix wearing a baseball hat backwards; Last Dec {2020} I had already bumped her to my NO list and noted DANGER-no reccollection of what that was for, but then, I dont care. If I noted Danger, I wouldnt go anywhere near her.

    F1.

  12. #1642

    Mercedes or Dani or whatever

    Quote Originally Posted by feckless  [View Original Post]
    Mercedes? WOOF! --that aint her best side in that booking pic. And I nearly dozed off trying to scroll to the end of THAT arrest record.

    Moving that name to my NO FLY list.

    F1.
    Not that she was ever on my list of providers I wanted to see, but those booking photos, damn, she certainly isn't now!

  13. #1641
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    Her skip posts often use the name Dani or True.
    Quote Originally Posted by feckless  [View Original Post]
    Mercedes? WOOF! --that aint her best side in that booking pic. And I nearly dozed off trying to scroll to the end of THAT arrest record.

    Moving that name to my NO FLY list.

    F1.
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    Arrest Date / Time 12/28/2021 7:37 pm.

    Booking Date / Time 12/28/2021 11:08 pm.
    I don't believe I have ever seen a good review for her anyway, so she is a good one to stay away from.

    https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...s/464500616314

  14. #1640
    Quote Originally Posted by feckless  [View Original Post]
    Mercedes? WOOF! --that aint her best side in that booking pic. And I nearly dozed off trying to scroll to the end of THAT arrest record.

    Moving that name to my NO FLY list.

    F1.
    Her skip posts often use the name Dani or True.

  15. #1639
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    Arrest Date / Time 12/28/2021 7:37 pm.

    Booking Date / Time 12/28/2021 11:08 pm.
    Mercedes? WOOF! --that aint her best side in that booking pic. And I nearly dozed off trying to scroll to the end of THAT arrest record.

    Moving that name to my NO FLY list.

    F1.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape