Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,016 to 9,030 of 26911
-
01-02-22 11:32 #17896Senior Member

Posts: 352Nadia
Can you be more specific as to how she is ripping people off?
Originally Posted by Vickster
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
01-01-22 23:44 #17895Senior Member

Posts: 36I have had good experiences with escort babylon.
Originally Posted by Tifoil
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-22 22:01 #17894Senior Member

Posts: 1629There's a ton of them on Twitter. I always check there first to see if they're on there badmouthing clients or whining about how much they hate sex work. Nothing's a bigger guarantee I'll never spend a dime with them then to see them in one of those sex worker daisy chains of Twitter posts bashing clients or whining. Tacky as hell and a lousy business practice besides, major turn off.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-22 21:16 #17893Senior Member

Posts: 201Nadia Chicago Scammer hits Nashville " Beware"
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mbeach/1/nadia Greetings and New Years Wishes! Fellow Mongers We have been hit twice by Nadia or Farrah or etc. She is I'm told a sometime poster in your area and this may be old news? Here in Music City, we have had a major drought, and having these Thieves and criminals take advantage of hopeful Mongers looking for fresh Flesh is especially Heinous! I'm sure you will agree! Should she return I hope you'll show her an especially fond Welcome back?. Forgive me for posting in review forums. Thought more coverage would be had here. Be Safe and Go Cubbies! V.
-
01-01-22 17:48 #17892Senior Member

Posts: 541Rose
Never met but highly confident that she is real and spectacular. I first connected on SA when she went by SarahSmiles. Can't say if she's still on there because I think she blocked me when I didn't bite at her $6 k / month allowance ask. No way I'd drop a whole paycheck but I would pay her hourly rate.
Originally Posted by MidwestMax
[View Original Post]
I think she recently moved here to pursue an MBA. Not sure which school but seems likely it's the good one on south side because of her incall location and the fact that she moved from west coast to go there.
I later saw her tryst ad and knew it was her because the backdrop of her pics were identical to the private pics on SA. Yes she's hot, but I honestly messaged her because her profile conveyed a smart and worldly woman. Based on her reviews it sounds like she fits that well. Her face is attractive too so now worries there. Take the leap.
-
01-01-22 12:21 #17891Yes, this is Hanging Balls, no he's not going away, if you don't like what he posts put him on ignore, some guys find him amusing.

Posts: 134Different Experience
Said she DT's. Not in my experience. Yes, I'm hung but, she maybe took 3"'s down. I brought it up to her and she just,"Hmmmmph'd". After ten minutes she inferred about cumming. I said," I the donation was a bennie for 20 minutes". She responded with," I am not a robot"! A couple more minutes of uninspired oral I packed up and left. I told her it wasn't in me before I left. IDK maybe she was buzzed or coming down from a high. Either way I was less than satisfied.
Originally Posted by MrButtLicker
[View Original Post]
Side note: For some reason she said every provider is a drug user. Don't ask me why but, it made me feel uncomfortable.
-
01-01-22 04:12 #17890Senior Member

Posts: 77Tryst Alexis
Anyone seen Alexis on Tryst? She's got quite the rack if photos are real. If anyone has info lmk.
Separately, a tattooed busty girl Angel Fox whose ads I've seen on on LC. Any info greatly appreciated.
-
12-31-21 22:00 #17889Senior Member

Posts: 386[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Do you see where it says "Report Post?" If you think this is a provider then report it and I will look at it, otherwise all you do is start a back and forth of "I'm not her, yes you are, no I'm not."
A2
-
12-31-21 20:58 #17888Senior Member

Posts: 135It's a good point. I also know Krista Bowie / Garland creates accounts to support Mia.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-21 20:29 #17887Senior Member

Posts: 1629How many accounts are you going to make Mia? This is like your fourth or fifth.
Originally Posted by JumboJammin
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-21 14:49 #17886Regular Member

Posts: 3Mia, word of mouth is the best marketing in the industry you're in.
Originally Posted by JumboJammin
[View Original Post]
So what you need to do is give better performances and the clients will find you.
-
12-31-21 14:44 #17885Regular Member

Posts: 3Come on Mia, we know times are tough but you have to be more creative and sublime than that.
Originally Posted by JumboJammin
[View Original Post]
As a Mensa member you should know this.
-
12-31-21 13:56 #17884Regular Member

Posts: 5Rose Auclair Review
What is it about Chicago red-heads that I can't seem to resist? Perhaps it's the dearth of talent in this saharan desert region aka Detroit. I have seen Rose on a couple occasions. Beautiful and a real man pleaser with a good head on her shoulders. She went more than one extra mile for this old-timer to accommodate my diminishing hormones. Definitely appreciated her openness to stretch her comfort zone. So young in appearance but already a great pro. Thumbs up definitely.
Originally Posted by MidwestMax
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-21 12:34 #17883Senior Member

Posts: 1435Search the General section, there is someone with a very high post count that keeps saying that he is hosting one if he can only figure out where, maybe you can assist him.
Originally Posted by Ggwptyu
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-21 11:54 #17882Senior Member

Posts: 135I always appreciate and love to hear different perspectives since no one experience should embody the entirety of expectations so thank you for this objective review.
Originally Posted by JumboJammin
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






