Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 603 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 103 503 553 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 653 703 1103 1603 ... LastLast
Results 9,031 to 9,045 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17889
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Do you see where it says "Report Post?" If you think this is a provider then report it and I will look at it, otherwise all you do is start a back and forth of "I'm not her, yes you are, no I'm not."

    A2

  2. #17888
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    How many accounts are you going to make Mia? This is like your fourth or fifth.
    It's a good point. I also know Krista Bowie / Garland creates accounts to support Mia.

  3. #17887
    Quote Originally Posted by JumboJammin  [View Original Post]
    I must admit I am very smitten with Mia, perhaps too much so. As a 65 year old monger I just seek one hot gal that pushes all my buttons and she does every time. I believe she will be on the move as Miami sure beats winter Chicago. I'll miss her but she won't be caged.
    How many accounts are you going to make Mia? This is like your fourth or fifth.

  4. #17886
    Quote Originally Posted by JumboJammin  [View Original Post]
    I must admit I am very smitten with Mia, perhaps too much so. As a 65 year old monger I just seek one hot gal that pushes all my buttons and she does every time. I believe she will be on the move as Miami sure beats winter Chicago. I'll miss her but she won't be caged.
    Mia, word of mouth is the best marketing in the industry you're in.

    So what you need to do is give better performances and the clients will find you.

  5. #17885
    Quote Originally Posted by JumboJammin  [View Original Post]
    I must admit I am very smitten with Mia, perhaps too much so. As a 65 year old monger I just seek one hot gal that pushes all my buttons and she does every time. I believe she will be on the move as Miami sure beats winter Chicago. I'll miss her but she won't be caged.
    Come on Mia, we know times are tough but you have to be more creative and sublime than that.

    As a Mensa member you should know this.

  6. #17884

    Rose Auclair Review

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestMax  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, rare poster.

    Does anyone know anything about Rose Auclair? She seems legit, but everything is very recent and new. A few reviews on TER, but they are all similarly worded.

    I know she is a little pricier than usual, but I'm getting a decent bonus check and want to use a little of it on myself.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...auclair-363476

    https://roseauclair.com/

    I'd also be interested in hearing if any of you have other recommendations on girls you would go to if your ran into a little extra cash. I don't partake often and it is usually in the $300-$400 range. Can't seem to find anything in the $500-$600 range, and then there are a bunch of options at $700+ but many don't seem to want to do an hour with a new guy. Any help would be appreciated.

    {I feel I need to say, in my head I can see the scene in Office Space where the guy says "Two chicks at the same time", and I suppose that should be an option, but would rather have one great one first}.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lmW2tZP2kU
    What is it about Chicago red-heads that I can't seem to resist? Perhaps it's the dearth of talent in this saharan desert region aka Detroit. I have seen Rose on a couple occasions. Beautiful and a real man pleaser with a good head on her shoulders. She went more than one extra mile for this old-timer to accommodate my diminishing hormones. Definitely appreciated her openness to stretch her comfort zone. So young in appearance but already a great pro. Thumbs up definitely.

  7. #17883
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by Ggwptyu  [View Original Post]
    How to take part in a gangbang in Chicago, is there a thread for it?
    Search the General section, there is someone with a very high post count that keeps saying that he is hosting one if he can only figure out where, maybe you can assist him.

  8. #17882
    Quote Originally Posted by JumboJammin  [View Original Post]
    I must admit I am very smitten with Mia, perhaps too much so. As a 65 year old monger I just seek one hot gal that pushes all my buttons and she does every time. I believe she will be on the move as Miami sure beats winter Chicago. I'll miss her but she won't be caged.
    I always appreciate and love to hear different perspectives since no one experience should embody the entirety of expectations so thank you for this objective review.

  9. #17881
    Quote Originally Posted by DLover64  [View Original Post]
    I mean wow, I don't think Mia Caine could have written more praise about herself than this. Of course, if this isn't Mia Caine. However, from an OBJECTIVE basis, I can assure you the above mentioned review isn't inline with my experience with her. I would categorize her more as an attractive and intelligent under-performer.
    I must admit I am very smitten with Mia, perhaps too much so. As a 65 year old monger I just seek one hot gal that pushes all my buttons and she does every time. I believe she will be on the move as Miami sure beats winter Chicago. I'll miss her but she won't be caged.

  10. #17880
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDabson  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a high end escort - 500-700 a night that has a screening process, high amount of TER reviews etc. Looking to treat myself for my birthday and have found a couple, one being Freya Fantasia. Feel free to PM me, thank you!
    I wouldn't call $500 high end. That's more mid-range. Higher end starts are closer to $800 per hour, although you can find some at $700 an hour.

    Anyway, I already recommended Lacey Love. I also had a good time with Carla Noir, Adriana Milani, and Sasha Valentine. Look them up.

  11. #17879

    Nw suburbs

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...027/2247024998

    Saw her recently. Qv is 100. Good BBBJ with DT. She took the direction really well and played with the boys as well. It ended with cim. Overall and ok experience.

  12. #17878

    Gangbang

    How to take part in a gangbang in Chicago, is there a thread for it?

  13. #17877

    Nuru

    Does anyone know of a true Nuru provider? PM me please.

  14. #17876

    Looking for high end escort

    Looking for a high end escort - 500-700 a night that has a screening process, high amount of TER reviews etc. Looking to treat myself for my birthday and have found a couple, one being Freya Fantasia. Feel free to PM me, thank you!

  15. #17875

    Higher End Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    My favorite experience at that price point in Chicago is Lacey Love. I had a fantastic time with her
    Thank you for the thorough response, very much appreciated. I have admired Lacey's ads and will seriously consider your suggestion. Sounds fantastic.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape