Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 638 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 138 538 588 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 688 738 1138 1638 ... LastLast
Results 9,556 to 9,570 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15465

    Celeste Fontaine

    Any reports on this one. Did a search, but came up empty. Thinking of taking the plunge. Thanks in advance.

    https://tryst.link/escort/celestefontaine

  2. #15464

    Anastasia

    Has anyone seen her? Had a few messages back and forth but had no luck thus far.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/829469705924

    Thanks fellas!

  3. #15463

    Foxwoods

    I'm planning a trip to foxwoods for a long weekend. Any recommendations for a provider that'll be there, or go there?

  4. #15462
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14
    Anyone have anything to say for this gal? Kind of have a thing for MILFs and she looks like just the ticket.

    https://tryst.link/escort/eva4u

  5. #15461
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by LotLizard  [View Original Post]
    These girls that sell their ass are mentally ill drug addicts. Every single one. Some are just better at hiding it then others.
    Yep, none of them like their job for a reason. They only doing it for their habit.

  6. #15460
    Quote Originally Posted by MtnBkr29  [View Original Post]
    I think most of the ones I have been with lately have mental issues. Once they flip out on me, I'm done. No going back.
    These girls that sell their ass are mentally ill drug addicts. Every single one. Some are just better at hiding it then others.

  7. #15459
    Quote Originally Posted by JohannJohann  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and say something that might not be so politically correct. Most of the women who provide adult services for money are mental. Most of the guys who seek out the services are just guys. It's not exactly a two-way street.
    Yes, some element of truth to that.

  8. #15458
    Quote Originally Posted by MtnBkr29  [View Original Post]
    I think most of the ones I have been with lately have mental issues. Once they flip out on me, I'm done. No going back.
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and say something that might not be so politically correct. Most of the women who provide adult services for money are mental. Most of the guys who seek out the services are just guys. It's not exactly a two-way street.

  9. #15457
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott873  [View Original Post]
    She's hot but really bipolar. 1st session was great. Went back for repeat and was a complete psychopath.
    I think most of the ones I have been with lately have mental issues. Once they flip out on me, I'm done. No going back.

  10. #15456
    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    Have any of my fellow mongers had the opportunity to partake of this girl from East Providence? She doesn't post her name, but her ad has what I'm looking for.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/375332886722

    Thanks for all your help!
    She posts all over the South Coast section too, multiple different ads. Will promise an incall, but then it's always ends up having to be a car date when you get there. Overpriced for the extremely disappointing service you'll end up getting. Definitely demons involved as well.

  11. #15455
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    Have any of my fellow mongers had the opportunity to partake of this girl from East Providence? She doesn't post her name, but her ad has what I'm looking for.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/375332886722

    Thanks for all your help!
    Ya she got a lot of reviews and nothing positive. I saw her twice for car date and incall and didn't have fun. BBBJ and bbbfs if you don't have condom.

  12. #15454

    Sweet sexy

    Have any of my fellow mongers had the opportunity to partake of this girl from East Providence? She doesn't post her name, but her ad has what I'm looking for.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/375332886722

    Thanks for all your help!

  13. #15453

    Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott873  [View Original Post]
    She's hot but really bipolar. 1st session was great. Went back for repeat and was a complete psychopath.
    As long as she's on the right side of the hotness / crazy scale I'll do her. LOL.

  14. #15452

    SecretBenefits

    Quote Originally Posted by Premier401  [View Original Post]
    What is SB?
    It's supposed to be a sugar daddy site for like going out on the town and shopping sprees and fuck. I just fuck them. That limits what I can get and most of them want waaay too much anyway (like 400 a week). Oh and SB is pay for text. Sucks! Costs about 4 $ to answer her initial text or 4 $ to initiate one of your own. And 4 $ to send / receive a pic. So yeah, royal pita. But I met an amazing one on there from Fall River. Hoping to catch lightning again someday.

  15. #15451
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    Sb is definitely picking up a bit. Pita using it with that money / text thing but ah well. This one said she's good to have her number go out. Her name is Brooke, goes by Goodtimez310 on Sb. Pics and video is accurate. She doesn't host but was ok with driving down to southern RI. Wanted 200 hh but gave me 45 minutes. No BBFS and not full GFE (no kissing) but still pretty pleasant. Got me off pretty quick even with the bag. Didn't try the BJ and no backdoor on the table.

    Pm me for number.
    What is SB?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape