Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 639 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 139 539 589 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 689 739 1139 1639 ... LastLast
Results 9,571 to 9,585 of 25027
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15457
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott873  [View Original Post]
    She's hot but really bipolar. 1st session was great. Went back for repeat and was a complete psychopath.
    I think most of the ones I have been with lately have mental issues. Once they flip out on me, I'm done. No going back.

  2. #15456
    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    Have any of my fellow mongers had the opportunity to partake of this girl from East Providence? She doesn't post her name, but her ad has what I'm looking for.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/375332886722

    Thanks for all your help!
    She posts all over the South Coast section too, multiple different ads. Will promise an incall, but then it's always ends up having to be a car date when you get there. Overpriced for the extremely disappointing service you'll end up getting. Definitely demons involved as well.

  3. #15455
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    Have any of my fellow mongers had the opportunity to partake of this girl from East Providence? She doesn't post her name, but her ad has what I'm looking for.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/375332886722

    Thanks for all your help!
    Ya she got a lot of reviews and nothing positive. I saw her twice for car date and incall and didn't have fun. BBBJ and bbbfs if you don't have condom.

  4. #15454

    Sweet sexy

    Have any of my fellow mongers had the opportunity to partake of this girl from East Providence? She doesn't post her name, but her ad has what I'm looking for.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/375332886722

    Thanks for all your help!

  5. #15453

    Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott873  [View Original Post]
    She's hot but really bipolar. 1st session was great. Went back for repeat and was a complete psychopath.
    As long as she's on the right side of the hotness / crazy scale I'll do her. LOL.

  6. #15452

    SecretBenefits

    Quote Originally Posted by Premier401  [View Original Post]
    What is SB?
    It's supposed to be a sugar daddy site for like going out on the town and shopping sprees and fuck. I just fuck them. That limits what I can get and most of them want waaay too much anyway (like 400 a week). Oh and SB is pay for text. Sucks! Costs about 4 $ to answer her initial text or 4 $ to initiate one of your own. And 4 $ to send / receive a pic. So yeah, royal pita. But I met an amazing one on there from Fall River. Hoping to catch lightning again someday.

  7. #15451
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    Sb is definitely picking up a bit. Pita using it with that money / text thing but ah well. This one said she's good to have her number go out. Her name is Brooke, goes by Goodtimez310 on Sb. Pics and video is accurate. She doesn't host but was ok with driving down to southern RI. Wanted 200 hh but gave me 45 minutes. No BBFS and not full GFE (no kissing) but still pretty pleasant. Got me off pretty quick even with the bag. Didn't try the BJ and no backdoor on the table.

    Pm me for number.
    What is SB?

  8. #15450
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyApe9999  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking at Savannah from top escort babes to pop my cherry. Anyone try her out?
    She's hot but really bipolar. 1st session was great. Went back for repeat and was a complete psychopath.

  9. #15449
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I know Nikki baby is on SB also. These girls on every site trying to finesse someone. Now I see why some of them keep on raising their price since they get those on SB and thinking they can get it on STG also.
    Yup. When they ain't on drugs or alchy they're pretty smart sumbitches. An they got what I want! Doh! Wish I could bargain them down as much as you do consistently but my little head takes over and says give me Pussy! And hey, at the end of the day it's a pretty shitty job they have so I'm just glad they'll fuck an ugly fat piece like me. 😝

  10. #15448
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    Yep. That's my read on most of them.
    I know Nikki baby is on SB also. These girls on every site trying to finesse someone. Now I see why some of them keep on raising their price since they get those on SB and thinking they can get it on STG also.

  11. #15447
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    So pretty much she's an escort then since she goes by hh.
    Yep. That's my read on most of them.

  12. #15446
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornyape9999  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'm New to the sport. Looking for tips and advice. Looking for quality before price, but not trying to break the bank. Recommendations?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornyape9999  [View Original Post]
    What's up, I'm new to the sport so I don't know much. Any advice, or tips would be great. I'm looking for quality over cost but don't want to break the bank. Providence area.
    No need to post more than once if your posts don't show up right away. You're new, your posts have to go through the moderation queue before they show up.

    Anyway, have you tried reading the board and looking at existing reviews? There's plenty of information out there.

  13. #15445

    Savannah

    I've been looking at Savannah from top escort babes to pop my cherry. Anyone try her out?

  14. #15444

    New

    What's up, I'm new to the sport so I don't know much. Any advice, or tips would be great. I'm looking for quality over cost but don't want to break the bank. Providence area.

  15. #15443

    New guy

    Hey guys, I'm New to the sport. Looking for tips and advice. Looking for quality before price, but not trying to break the bank. Recommendations?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape