Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 921 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 421 821 871 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 971 1021 1421 1921 ... LastLast
Results 13,801 to 13,815 of 37358
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23558

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinVA  [View Original Post]
    Well, dang. So any idea if Rose is out of the game for a while? She has been top of the new-to-do list for months and I haven't been able to make it work.
    Last I checked she was saying in the no pay hotel in Henrico.

    Also, just an FYI, I believe this is a link to an old video. Several local girls were featured in videos made by this group about about 5 years ago.

    https://www.hotmovies.com/video/330654/Ginger/#.

  2. #23557
    Has anyone tried out Brandi? I like her looks but I'm hesitant about dreaming since I've had subpar experiences.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/879250748285

  3. #23556
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Please post link for Passion.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/72728004

  4. #23555

    Passion?

    Quote Originally Posted by TopDawg68  [View Original Post]
    I got to dream with Jessica on Christmas with greek. Easy slip and slide.

    Easy process, went to the notel early morning before the hassle.

    I was charged about. 6 mario coins before I woke up.

    Stay safe over there.

    Passion.

    I got to dream with Passion, three days later.

    Amazing view and time with her. Easily the best view of K9 and energy for me.

    Definitely will repeat when I can.
    Please post link for Passion.

  5. #23554
    Quote Originally Posted by TopDawg68  [View Original Post]
    I got to dream with Jessica on Christmas with greek. Easy slip and slide.

    Easy process, went to the notel early morning before the hassle.

    I was charged about. 6 mario coins before I woke up.

    Stay safe over there.

    Passion.

    I got to dream with Passion, three days later.

    Amazing view and time with her. Easily the best view of K9 and energy for me.

    Definitely will repeat when I can.
    Link for Jessica?

  6. #23553

    Jessica & Passion

    I got to dream with Jessica on Christmas with greek. Easy slip and slide.

    Easy process, went to the notel early morning before the hassle.

    I was charged about. 6 mario coins before I woke up.

    Stay safe over there.

    Passion.

    I got to dream with Passion, three days later.

    Amazing view and time with her. Easily the best view of K9 and energy for me.

    Definitely will repeat when I can.

  7. #23552

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by OverStreet79  [View Original Post]
    I've tried texting but no reply. Careful though, she hung with Rose the redhead that recently has busted.
    Well, dang. So any idea if Rose is out of the game for a while? She has been top of the new-to-do list for months and I haven't been able to make it work.

  8. #23551

    Staxx

    Had my first dream with Staxx yesterday and was everything I could of hoped for from previous reviews. This was my first visit so took while to get a hold of her but went smoothly once we got in contact. I was nervous from the get go but she made me comfortable and at ease. The incense is a little overboard could still smell it when I got home.

  9. #23550

    Kristen North of Richmond

    I noticed her ad and she looks kind of cute and slim. My type. Made contact and she is close to where I am and her donation for 1/2 hour is $.50. Any one had any dreams with her. Looking for comments and if she is legit I will pull the trigger and make a date and do a review. Thanks.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/k...night/42772713

  10. #23549

    Kassy

    Quote Originally Posted by OverStreet79  [View Original Post]
    That's Kassy. In and out of working, in and out of rehab. Legit but nothing to write home about.

  11. #23548

    Kash

    Quote Originally Posted by OverStreet79;5700766[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/72619401[/URL]

    I have not seen her.
    I remember her from a few years ago on the Midlo strip. Can't remember her ne but I remember she was reliable. No drama that I can think of.

  12. #23547

    Kash 44

    Quote Originally Posted by VAGuy13  [View Original Post]
    You got a link?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/72619401

    I have not seen her.

  13. #23546

    Sounds nice but.

    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Ivy at her house. It was a easy setup through text. I get the address and I'm on the way. Little nervous about doing private residence. I arrive had to wait about 10 mins before I get the ok to come to the door. I get inside and she is kinda cute. Definitely a small bbw but nice looking. So we chit chat for a minute and she ask if I'm ready. I drop my pants and she steps up to the mic and she give a very good bbj. Nice and slow. At this point I'm ready and I didn't have to say anything she bends that big ass over and I stick junior inside her tight pussy and go to work on those guts straight boss hoggin it. Then I tell her to lay on her back and I continue to power driving her ass like a jackhammer then she tells me to pullout and nut on her stomach. But it was to late. I had already launched a load of nutmilk inside her sugar bowl. It felt so fuckin awesome nice and warm. She wasn't upset but told me next time make sure I pull out. Good service will repeat. Damage 100.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/964749646606
    [Deleted by Admin]It's coming to a point where covered everything is the best way to go. Ivy charged 100 but that's visit gone be 500+.

  14. #23545

    Ivy

    I recently saw Ivy at her house. It was a easy setup through text. I get the address and I'm on the way. Little nervous about doing private residence. I arrive had to wait about 10 mins before I get the ok to come to the door. I get inside and she is kinda cute. Definitely a small bbw but nice looking. So we chit chat for a minute and she ask if I'm ready. I drop my pants and she steps up to the mic and she give a very good bbj. Nice and slow. At this point I'm ready and I didn't have to say anything she bends that big ass over and I stick junior inside her tight pussy and go to work on those guts straight boss hoggin it. Then I tell her to lay on her back and I continue to power driving her ass like a jackhammer then she tells me to pullout and nut on her stomach. But it was to late. I had already launched a load of nutmilk inside her sugar bowl. It felt so fuckin awesome nice and warm. She wasn't upset but told me next time make sure I pull out. Good service will repeat. Damage 100.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/964749646606

  15. #23544
    Senior Member


    Posts: 312
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    The only post I saw on her was #23232. Seemed positive but nothing since. It took a few days to get a reply when I tried to get a hold of her but it didn't work out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape