Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,866 to 8,880 of 17740
-
12-30-21 11:11 #8875Senior Member

Posts: 399Mia
She posted yesterday with this number:
Originally Posted by Semper314
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3143843895/1
And then today with this number, which is the same number she had on skip:
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2538613205/1
Her ad from yesterday said she was thick, which is not how I would describe her from the pictures. So if she is real, I'm wondering if she will be much larger in person.
-
12-30-21 09:58 #8874Senior Member

Posts: 296Them tits turn me off just looking at them.
Originally Posted by ReluctantHobby
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 23:46 #8873Senior Member

Posts: 49She's on SA too
I saw her post on skip a few days back and the number there is the same one she gave me on SA. Just seeing this ad on LC now with a different number, is what is making me hesitate, but I think I’ll give it a try in the next few days with the number she gave me on SA.
Originally Posted by BillMurray80
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 21:19 #8872Senior Member

Posts: 159Plastic tits, butt implants, a bunch of rules and protocols that never apply to themselves but guys crawl on their bellies to stand in line and be treated like lame cucks.
Originally Posted by DerDeered
[View Original Post]
No thanks, I don't care what she looks like.
-
12-29-21 19:37 #8871Regular Member

Posts: 24Holy shit!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/72641760#.
Anyone? Doesn't scream fake but for st Louis I seriously doubt it isn't.
-
12-29-21 18:33 #8870Senior Member

Posts: 49She's legit
She's legit. Tiny, just as cute as the pics. It was 4 for an hour but she looks way better then anyone I've been able to find on LC in the past year. Only issue I had was she put some clothing back on with like 10-15 min left, to go to the bathroom then when she got back said time was up. Even with that I have tried to see her again. She does always reply but sometimes not until the next morning so I'm sure she stays busy.
Originally Posted by Slimpicker
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 18:05 #8869Senior Member

Posts: 112This discussion is one I have heard several times over the years. It is one of the reasons that I prefer older providers. Most of them have been around the block many times, and quite often are still in the business because they have no other way to make that kind of money. They run it like a business. They want you to come back for more. Younger women have different priorities, and they don't think about repeat customers until they are broke and wondering why no one is calling them, or they think that they are getting mout of that business, which they can't do usually because of a drug habit. With hookers you never get your expectations up too high, if you do you will be let down.
Originally Posted by Spellbound728
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 16:52 #8868Senior Member

Posts: 418That's a lot harder to do now, since Facebook got rid of the ability to search for users via phone number. I used to vett some making sure they were legit, and found some of them on there.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 13:44 #8867Senior Member

Posts: 638The deposit thing is a little strange. I saw her once and never did a deposit. But that was last year. I understand the provider concern with being stood up. I've done it once or twice for various reasons.
Originally Posted by DerDeered
[View Original Post]
The blackmail thing works both ways, too. Pretty easy to figure out her real name and facebook page...
-
12-29-21 11:53 #8866Regular Member

Posts: 24Yeah it's a shame
I just asked about her a few posts down.
Originally Posted by DerDeered
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 10:48 #8865Senior Member

Posts: 88No app plus deposit
I don't understand how anyone is OK with this. She should be broke unless people are ok with being blackmailed at some point. Be careful this seem like a very bad idea. If everyone refuses she will change her requirements.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/72580231
-
12-29-21 10:05 #8864Senior Member

Posts: 159I agree with everything you said here also. I think we are narrating the same book from different chapters. What I stated has nothing to do with how we behave, nor with being judgemental. In fact, I'm actually the one speaking in defense of these victims. Previous comments about being taken aback for not getting niceties and cuddles from prostitutes. I'm just saying let it slide.
Originally Posted by Lucky697
[View Original Post]
Of course we should treat others the way we like to be treated. That is an ideology that no single person or group can claim to singularly curate.
The majority of these women suffer from PTSD. Most of them probably haven't had a single months worth of stability in their entire adult lives. Maybe in childhood either. They've been beaten, robbed, raped, and mentally abused. They've been betrayed by people they trusted and arrested multiple times. Most have drug addictions and are on papers. Probably don't have custody of their children. They live day to day in dysfunction. They exist in a complete different reality.
I'm not saying to not treat them nicely during the time you spend with them. I'm saying don't expect them to have the manners and etiquette of someone that hasn't lived through that kind of trauma.
-
12-29-21 09:27 #8863Senior Member

Posts: 170Her phone number is in the link. Last 10 digits.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
And I would dive head first into this one if I knew more about her. She looks fun if legit.
-
12-29-21 09:23 #8862Regular Member

Posts: 8Yes. I See a Phone Number
Yes. I see a phone number. I've always seen a phone number on her ads. Guess it doesn't show on THAT page, but I always get no phone number when I click from Alligator to Babylon.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/72581154
-
12-29-21 08:10 #8861Senior Member

Posts: 86Negative. She does do BBBJ provided you're well-groomed and clean down there. And she does not do any kissing at all.
Originally Posted by YoungSkeez77
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





