Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 591 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 91 491 541 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 641 691 1091 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,865 of 17730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8880
    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    I reached out. 150/200/300. But. Requires $10 deposit vis apple pay or cash app. Don't care how small it is. Not doing it. Pass. I'll stick with Parker or Eden for that.
    I totally agree on deposits, to include photos, etc. And Reanne and Ember are also quality providers.

  2. #8879
    Quote Originally Posted by An349  [View Original Post]
    She posted yesterday with this number:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3143843895/1

    And then today with this number, which is the same number she had on skip:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2538613205/1

    Her ad from yesterday said she was thick, which is not how I would describe her from the pictures. So if she is real, I'm wondering if she will be much larger in person.
    I reached out. 150/200/300. But. Requires $10 deposit vis apple pay or cash app. Don't care how small it is. Not doing it. Pass. I'll stick with Parker or Eden for that.

  3. #8878

    Did you give her a try?

    Quote Originally Posted by Semper314  [View Original Post]
    I saw her post on skip a few days back and the number there is the same one she gave me on SA. Just seeing this ad on LC now with a different number, is what is making me hesitate, but I think Ill give it a try in the next few days with the number she gave me on SA.
    Hey, Semper. I'm curious to know if you ever saw this girl and if so what you can report. I look her looks (from her pics) but if you've already tried her, what's on the menu, was it good and how much?

    Thanks in advance and feel free to PM me.

  4. #8877

    Will the real "Mia" please stand up?

    Quote Originally Posted by An349  [View Original Post]
    She posted yesterday with this number:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3143843895/1

    And then today with this number, which is the same number she had on skip:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2538613205/1

    Her ad from yesterday said she was thick, which is not how I would describe her from the pictures. So if she is real, I'm wondering if she will be much larger in person.
    Every time I see the name of another Mia I get to scrambling, hoping she's returned. I think we in this city should allow the escort name Mia to be retired from being used by escorts. Mixed latina Mia from N. Cnty was truly the queen of bbj. Haven't seen hide or hair of her for over a year. Hope she's okay.

  5. #8876
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Them tits turn me off just looking at them.
    You got something against flatbread tortillas?

  6. #8875
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by Semper314  [View Original Post]
    I saw her post on skip a few days back and the number there is the same one she gave me on SA. Just seeing this ad on LC now with a different number, is what is making me hesitate, but I think Ill give it a try in the next few days with the number she gave me on SA.
    She posted yesterday with this number:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3143843895/1

    And then today with this number, which is the same number she had on skip:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2538613205/1

    Her ad from yesterday said she was thick, which is not how I would describe her from the pictures. So if she is real, I'm wondering if she will be much larger in person.

  7. #8874
    Quote Originally Posted by ReluctantHobby  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this one.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...154/3147439387
    Them tits turn me off just looking at them.

  8. #8873

    She's on SA too

    Quote Originally Posted by BillMurray80  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/72641760#.

    Anyone? Doesn't scream fake but for st Louis I seriously doubt it isn't.
    I saw her post on skip a few days back and the number there is the same one she gave me on SA. Just seeing this ad on LC now with a different number, is what is making me hesitate, but I think I’ll give it a try in the next few days with the number she gave me on SA.

  9. #8872
    Quote Originally Posted by DerDeered  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand how anyone is OK with this. She should be broke unless people are ok with being blackmailed at some point. Be careful this seem like a very bad idea. If everyone refuses she will change her requirements.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/72580231
    Plastic tits, butt implants, a bunch of rules and protocols that never apply to themselves but guys crawl on their bellies to stand in line and be treated like lame cucks.

    No thanks, I don't care what she looks like.

  10. #8871

    Holy shit!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/72641760#.

    Anyone? Doesn't scream fake but for st Louis I seriously doubt it isn't.

  11. #8870

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Slimpicker  [View Original Post]
    Her phone number is in the link. Last 10 digits.

    And I would dive head first into this one if I knew more about her. She looks fun if legit.
    She's legit. Tiny, just as cute as the pics. It was 4 for an hour but she looks way better then anyone I've been able to find on LC in the past year. Only issue I had was she put some clothing back on with like 10-15 min left, to go to the bathroom then when she got back said time was up. Even with that I have tried to see her again. She does always reply but sometimes not until the next morning so I'm sure she stays busy.

  12. #8869
    Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound728  [View Original Post]
    I agree with everything you said here also. I think we are narrating the same book from different chapters. What I stated has nothing to do with how we behave, nor with being judgemental. In fact, I'm actually the one speaking in defense of these victims. Previous comments about being taken aback for not getting niceties and cuddles from prostitutes. I'm just saying let it slide.

    Of course we should treat others the way we like to be treated. That is an ideology that no single person or group can claim to singularly curate.

    The majority of these women suffer from PTSD. Most of them probably haven't had a single months worth of stability in their entire adult lives. Maybe in childhood either. They've been beaten, robbed, raped, and mentally abused. They've been betrayed by people they trusted and arrested multiple times. Most have drug addictions and are on papers. Probably don't have custody of their children. They live day to day in dysfunction. They exist in a complete different reality.

    I'm not saying to not treat them nicely during the time you spend with them. I'm saying don't expect them to have the manners and etiquette of someone that hasn't lived through that kind of trauma.
    This discussion is one I have heard several times over the years. It is one of the reasons that I prefer older providers. Most of them have been around the block many times, and quite often are still in the business because they have no other way to make that kind of money. They run it like a business. They want you to come back for more. Younger women have different priorities, and they don't think about repeat customers until they are broke and wondering why no one is calling them, or they think that they are getting mout of that business, which they can't do usually because of a drug habit. With hookers you never get your expectations up too high, if you do you will be let down.

  13. #8868
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    The deposit thing is a little strange. I saw her once and never did a deposit. But that was last year. I understand the provider concern with being stood up. I've done it once or twice for various reasons.

    The blackmail thing works both ways, too. Pretty easy to figure out her real name and facebook page...
    That's a lot harder to do now, since Facebook got rid of the ability to search for users via phone number. I used to vett some making sure they were legit, and found some of them on there.

  14. #8867
    Quote Originally Posted by DerDeered  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand how anyone is OK with this. She should be broke unless people are ok with being blackmailed at some point. Be careful this seem like a very bad idea. If everyone refuses she will change her requirements.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/72580231
    The deposit thing is a little strange. I saw her once and never did a deposit. But that was last year. I understand the provider concern with being stood up. I've done it once or twice for various reasons.

    The blackmail thing works both ways, too. Pretty easy to figure out her real name and facebook page...

  15. #8866

    Yeah it's a shame

    Quote Originally Posted by DerDeered  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand how anyone is OK with this. She should be broke unless people are ok with being blackmailed at some point. Be careful this seem like a very bad idea. If everyone refuses she will change her requirements.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/72580231
    I just asked about her a few posts down.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape