Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 336 of 732 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 386 436 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 10970
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #5945
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    A girl from Lowell and you didn't expect to get flaked? Never had luck with women, both on SA or providers from Malden up.
    At this point I expect them all to flake. I now only meet somewhere less than 5 minutes away so I don't waste time getting to meeting that never happens.

  2. #5944
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    Check both Day Use and Hotels By Day for something in the right area.
    Is day use good? I always wondered how much it mattered for these hotels to do day rentals for part of a day. Always seemed awkward to check in for a room like that.

  3. #5943
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-71df513db1e8

    I've seen her before and I am pumped to see she is active on the site again. She is my ATF and was gone for over a year. The first time I met her it was hot and each time I saw her after that it got hotter and hotter. Straight PSE. She is incredible.

  4. #5942
    Quote Originally Posted by Mfp79  [View Original Post]
    Flaked on our M&G, tentatively rescheduled for next week, but we'll see if it happens.
    A girl from Lowell and you didn't expect to get flaked? Never had luck with women, both on SA or providers from Malden up.

  5. #5941
    Quote Originally Posted by MamboMikea  [View Original Post]
    Are there any specific hotels etc in the south shore to Providence range that provide daytime accommodations? Mist require an 11 am check out and a 3 pm check in, which makes them useless for a mid-day RDV.
    Check both Day Use and Hotels By Day for something in the right area.

  6. #5940

    Last night

    Met a very attractive, shy 18 yo girl from seeking last night. Very innocent next door type. Didn't really want much except to stay over and like a typically girl that age just looking to get out her parents house. I had to check Id after that and yea was 18 turning 19 stayed back a year. No car had to pick up and drop off, it was pretty cool, chilled, got food, plenty of sex and fooling around and she asked for 100 to have for the week I gave her 150. I was expecting to give 300 but fuck if they don't want it then ill keep it LOL.

  7. #5939

    Seeking cost going up, again!

    I am not on but have been thinking about it again.

    Just saw an email saying Seeking fees going up on Jan 4.

    It is getting ridiculous with how much they charge and the site is so much worse than it has ever been from what I can see.

    Have been looking around at prospects. It is a total shit show on there. Will be a full time job just to find a good one or two.

    Thoughts on this increase guys?

  8. #5938
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by Banjomania  [View Original Post]
    Go to dayuse.com. They have reasonable hotels for daytime use. Excellent service. Several in the area you mentioned. No need for a CC until you get to the hotel.
    +1 for dayuse. Easy to cancel too if things fall through, unlike priceline.

  9. #5937
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomChance72  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experiences with this chick? I did a search but nothing came up.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-ac4e4a1406d6
    Flaked on our M&G, tentatively rescheduled for next week, but we'll see if it happens.

  10. #5936

    SweetDelilah

    Anyone have any experiences with this chick? I did a search but nothing came up.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-ac4e4a1406d6

  11. #5935

    Destiny, 35 yr old italian, Salem MA? "Sexy Italian bambina"

    Anyone have any info on this one, Destiny, 35 yr old italian, 5'1, avg body, Salem MA?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-d2568f3ac27d

    Thanks for any info.

  12. #5934

    Dayuse

    Go to dayuse.com. They have reasonable hotels for daytime use. Excellent service. Several in the area you mentioned. No need for a CC until you get to the hotel.

    Quote Originally Posted by MamboMikea  [View Original Post]
    Are there any specific hotels etc in the south shore to Providence range that provide daytime accommodations? Mist require an 11 am check out and a 3 pm check in, which makes them useless for a mid-day RDV.

  13. #5933

    Places to host during the day?

    Are there any specific hotels etc in the south shore to Providence range that provide daytime accommodations? Mist require an 11 am check out and a 3 pm check in, which makes them useless for a mid-day RDV.

  14. #5932

    Hey LipSqueak

    Quote Originally Posted by LipSeeb  [View Original Post]
    It's kind of ironic how all of you are busting your asses trying to be discreet but can't use that same level of discretion when it comes to protecting the privacy of the actual girls themselves. Posting pictures of them on this site without a single thought as to how it'll affect them. That being said, there hasn't been a real smokeshow posted in a while. And the latest one looks like she has special needs.
    Point taken and thank you for your outstanding posts!

  15. #5931

    Another local student

    I think she's been posted before, but I finally went ahead and pulled the trigger and met her. She goes by the name Chloe, and wants $800. She has a bubbly personality and has great tits. I think someone mentioned she's a little chubbier in person, which is true, but she's still gorgeous nonetheless. Chinese girls are amazing! She also seems to have a boyfriend that doesn't know about what she's doing, which I am very into -- the whole cuckold thing.

    And sorry fellas, I can't find her Seeking account anymore but I can provide her # or Instagram account (which has already been posted on here, you lazy fucks.) Sharing is caring, after all! Happy holidays. May the new year bring an even greater abundance of hot young college girls.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2021-12-28 at 8.39.38 PM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2021-12-28 at 8.39.48 PM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2021-12-28 at 8.39.58 PM.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape