Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 10971
-
12-29-21 23:42 #5946Senior Member

Posts: 203Dayuse
I use it all the time. Usually you can get a nice room for $85-105 and use it from 10-6. I don't bat an eye when I check in. I usually bring a computer bag and look like I'm doing some work meetings. I've never really had that much awkwardness except one time this idiot girl I met on SA started chatting up the front desk. She was asking them where room 105 was, how to get there, and if my "alias" had checked in. I was grabbing some waters and just shook my head and told her to knock it off and come with me. After that I started instructing them to be discreet and not talk to anyone. Unbelievable.
Originally Posted by Wockser
[View Original Post]
You do need to give a credit card and I'd though to the desk for payment. So if you're not willing to do that then it's a non starter.
I was getting a room at a hotel in Revere once and the front desk put me up in the last room down a hallway and I swear every door I passed had the do not disturb sign on the door knob. Never saw anyone enter or leave but pretty sure it was a convention of us perverts and their girlfriends LOL.
-
12-29-21 21:46 #5945Senior Member

Posts: 117At this point I expect them all to flake. I now only meet somewhere less than 5 minutes away so I don't waste time getting to meeting that never happens.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 21:09 #5944Senior Member

Posts: 203Is day use good? I always wondered how much it mattered for these hotels to do day rentals for part of a day. Always seemed awkward to check in for a room like that.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 20:47 #5943Senior Member

Posts: 101https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-71df513db1e8
I've seen her before and I am pumped to see she is active on the site again. She is my ATF and was gone for over a year. The first time I met her it was hot and each time I saw her after that it got hotter and hotter. Straight PSE. She is incredible.
-
12-29-21 16:52 #5942Senior Member

Posts: 3853A girl from Lowell and you didn't expect to get flaked? Never had luck with women, both on SA or providers from Malden up.
Originally Posted by Mfp79
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 16:15 #5941Senior Member

Posts: 702Check both Day Use and Hotels By Day for something in the right area.
Originally Posted by MamboMikea
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 15:49 #5940Banned Member

Posts: 414Last night
Met a very attractive, shy 18 yo girl from seeking last night. Very innocent next door type. Didn't really want much except to stay over and like a typically girl that age just looking to get out her parents house. I had to check Id after that and yea was 18 turning 19 stayed back a year. No car had to pick up and drop off, it was pretty cool, chilled, got food, plenty of sex and fooling around and she asked for 100 to have for the week I gave her 150. I was expecting to give 300 but fuck if they don't want it then ill keep it LOL.
-
12-29-21 14:58 #5939Senior Member

Posts: 742Seeking cost going up, again!
I am not on but have been thinking about it again.
Just saw an email saying Seeking fees going up on Jan 4.
It is getting ridiculous with how much they charge and the site is so much worse than it has ever been from what I can see.
Have been looking around at prospects. It is a total shit show on there. Will be a full time job just to find a good one or two.
Thoughts on this increase guys?
-
12-29-21 12:19 #5938Senior Member

Posts: 117+1 for dayuse. Easy to cancel too if things fall through, unlike priceline.
Originally Posted by Banjomania
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 12:18 #5937Senior Member

Posts: 117Flaked on our M&G, tentatively rescheduled for next week, but we'll see if it happens.
Originally Posted by RandomChance72
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 11:57 #5936Senior Member

Posts: 77SweetDelilah
Anyone have any experiences with this chick? I did a search but nothing came up.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-ac4e4a1406d6
-
12-29-21 10:52 #5935Senior Member

Posts: 1731Destiny, 35 yr old italian, Salem MA? "Sexy Italian bambina"
Anyone have any info on this one, Destiny, 35 yr old italian, 5'1, avg body, Salem MA?
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-d2568f3ac27d
Thanks for any info.
-
12-29-21 09:06 #5934Senior Member

Posts: 381Dayuse
Go to dayuse.com. They have reasonable hotels for daytime use. Excellent service. Several in the area you mentioned. No need for a CC until you get to the hotel.
Originally Posted by MamboMikea
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 08:28 #5933Senior Member

Posts: 142Places to host during the day?
Are there any specific hotels etc in the south shore to Providence range that provide daytime accommodations? Mist require an 11 am check out and a 3 pm check in, which makes them useless for a mid-day RDV.
-
12-28-21 21:30 #5932Senior Member

Posts: 602Hey LipSqueak
Point taken and thank you for your outstanding posts!
Originally Posted by LipSeeb
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




