Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,866 to 8,880 of 17730
-
12-29-21 10:48 #8865Senior Member

Posts: 88No app plus deposit
I don't understand how anyone is OK with this. She should be broke unless people are ok with being blackmailed at some point. Be careful this seem like a very bad idea. If everyone refuses she will change her requirements.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/72580231
-
12-29-21 10:05 #8864Senior Member

Posts: 159I agree with everything you said here also. I think we are narrating the same book from different chapters. What I stated has nothing to do with how we behave, nor with being judgemental. In fact, I'm actually the one speaking in defense of these victims. Previous comments about being taken aback for not getting niceties and cuddles from prostitutes. I'm just saying let it slide.
Originally Posted by Lucky697
[View Original Post]
Of course we should treat others the way we like to be treated. That is an ideology that no single person or group can claim to singularly curate.
The majority of these women suffer from PTSD. Most of them probably haven't had a single months worth of stability in their entire adult lives. Maybe in childhood either. They've been beaten, robbed, raped, and mentally abused. They've been betrayed by people they trusted and arrested multiple times. Most have drug addictions and are on papers. Probably don't have custody of their children. They live day to day in dysfunction. They exist in a complete different reality.
I'm not saying to not treat them nicely during the time you spend with them. I'm saying don't expect them to have the manners and etiquette of someone that hasn't lived through that kind of trauma.
-
12-29-21 09:27 #8863Senior Member

Posts: 170Her phone number is in the link. Last 10 digits.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
And I would dive head first into this one if I knew more about her. She looks fun if legit.
-
12-29-21 09:23 #8862Regular Member

Posts: 8Yes. I See a Phone Number
Yes. I see a phone number. I've always seen a phone number on her ads. Guess it doesn't show on THAT page, but I always get no phone number when I click from Alligator to Babylon.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/72581154
-
12-29-21 08:10 #8861Senior Member

Posts: 86Negative. She does do BBBJ provided you're well-groomed and clean down there. And she does not do any kissing at all.
Originally Posted by YoungSkeez77
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 07:38 #8860Senior Member

Posts: 156She looks good and I was considering seeing her, but my understanding is she only does CBJ and only pretty light fk, no dfk.
Originally Posted by SpammyRotor
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 06:25 #8859Regular Member

Posts: 24Damn
Guess I will avoid this one. Unfortunate she looks great.
Originally Posted by Coffee636
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 02:00 #8858Senior Member

Posts: 255I don't even see a phone number—do you? I do see her advertising her $50/ month. I'm guessing she's thinking some guys will pay that just for the chance of getting together with her.
Originally Posted by ReluctantHobby
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 23:34 #8857Senior Member

Posts: 86Kayden Karter
Hello gentlemen. I don't normally post here, just visiting family for the Christmas season.
I had booked with Kayden two weeks ago as she is in STL for today and tomorrow. After a thorough vetting process and a deposit (yeah, yeah, I know what you're thinking but she had a legitimate front), she confirmed me for our meeting today. Upon meeting her, she greeted me with a lovely lingerie outfit and a nice scent. We talked for a bit then she laid down her rules which were pretty standard. Fun girl to play around with. After we had our fun, we talked some more and she walked me out the door (for those of you who it matters to).
A bubbly personality with a slight Southern accent and a nice body to pair. I definitely recommend her. Enjoy your new year.
-
12-28-21 22:38 #8856Regular Member

Posts: 6I've seen her and her friend once before. Fun time, but really awful at timing. Also, she requires a deposit. Got screwed by her the second time around on her getting the deposit and not meeting.
Originally Posted by BillMurray80
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 20:49 #8855Banned Member

Posts: 116Maybe I prefer not to judge lest I be judged
I still prefer to treat everyone how I would like to be treated, that doesn't mean dropping one's guard, but choosing to see the best in everyone. As I said before, no one has walked in another's shoes and compassion and empathy go a long way, yet vulnerability does have risks, but I would rather listen and learn than judge.
Originally Posted by Spellbound728
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 20:15 #8854Regular Member

Posts: 8Anyone Seen Her?
Hey guys,
Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this one.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...154/3147439387
-
12-28-21 19:41 #8853Senior Member

Posts: 159I agree with everything you just said. However the fact remains, you're dealing with probably the lowest social class of individuals in society. Whether Its by their fault or not the results are the same.
Originally Posted by Lucky697
[View Original Post]
It doesn't matter how they look or how youthful and attractive they are. You are not going to walk into these damaged individuals lives and turn a vice into a virtue just because you give them a couple of hundred bucks. If you want culture go and get it, but you're not going to find it coming from a listcrawler hooker at a Red Roof Inn.
-
12-28-21 19:21 #8852Banned Member

Posts: 116Courtesy, Manners, and Respect
One never knows the path others may have taken or experiences they have encountered, but courtesy, good manners, and respect create a common bond, even if for a fleeting moment. The adage of walking in another's shoes or path can be humbling, but exactly provide a better understanding and appreciation of ourselves. Decency and respect even in crazy situations go a long way.
Originally Posted by Spellbound728
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 19:13 #8851Regular Member

Posts: 24I already know this is a dumb question
She looks like a real advertiser! Asking for donation I know I know I know never do. I searched and found nothing but I'm also an idiot so please forgive me.
What say you.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/72580231
Thanks.










Reply With Quote





