Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,896 to 8,910 of 17724
-
12-28-21 18:32 #8829Senior Member

Posts: 120Here another what happened to
Another I would like to know what happened to.
Thanks if you know anything.
https://www.models-world.com/missouri/enticingeva-4/
-
12-28-21 16:26 #8828Senior Member

Posts: 316Saw her a couple years ago. She was working out of a low-end notel on Watson Road back then. Good service, tight pussy. Don't recall specifics other than two pops for a reasonable hourly rate at the time. Pics are accurate from what I recall. She was attractive facially, but the body left something to be desired: no curves at all--skinny as hell, hardly any muscle tone, and tiny boobs. While I like petite women, this was too much to the extreme. It felt like I might break her in two! Didn't repeat for that reason.
Originally Posted by An349
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 16:07 #8827Senior Member

Posts: 399Naomi
I was wondering the same thing. I found it difficult to schedule with her in the Fall, and the one time I did, she no-showed me. I saw her a few years ago, and would love to be deep in that again. Maybe she has enough regulars now that she doesn't need to post?
Originally Posted by NobodyIsMyName
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 15:50 #8826Senior Member

Posts: 399Sally pics
Search on her phone number and there's a number of sites that have other pictures of her.
Originally Posted by LarksTongue
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 15:46 #8825Senior Member

Posts: 120Naomi Monroe
Anyboy know what happened with Naomi.
She hasn't had an ad since September.
Plus she was in wentzville which was good for me.
Thanks.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/67081468
-
12-28-21 15:23 #8824Senior Member

Posts: 418That means we can flip it on them. If we check and it says VOIP, we can ask why THEY are using one.
Originally Posted by BillMurray80
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 14:45 #8823Senior Member

Posts: 811Any other photos of her? Looks interesting initially.
Originally Posted by An349
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 09:23 #8822Senior Member

Posts: 399Sally
Have you seen this Sally? She is older with some wrinkles, but she's friendly, gives a darn good BBBJ, and has a very tight kitty.
Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor
[View Original Post]
https://stlouis.rubratings.com/158168
-
12-28-21 08:39 #8821Senior Member

Posts: 251Mature Providers?
I'm looking for a few new mature providers. I've had dreams about Monica, and while she's great, I'm hoping to dream about some other mature ladies out there.
If you have any links, contacts, etc, please let me know. Feel free to PM me if you'd rather not post in my thread.
Thanks guys.
-
12-28-21 08:37 #8820Senior Member

Posts: 170Well, that's the way it's 'supposed' to work, and it'd be nice if true all the time. One reason I like 1 hr appt. Is to get the full 'attention' but I think that comes from the lower volume ones mostly.
Originally Posted by Jannisary
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 00:13 #8819Senior Member

Posts: 436Courtesy
I agree with the thumbs up on Eden and Sapphire.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
I also think that it is an obligation to a paying customer that the provider not be so rude as to not send you on your way with a minimum of politeness. Not asking for the red carpet treatment, but I am human and expect a degree of manners.
-
12-27-21 23:03 #8818Senior Member

Posts: 532In Google voice you go to settings in the app and there is an option to delete all calls.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 22:20 #8817Senior Member

Posts: 296All prostitutes that I saw before always hugged me when I walked out the door. I was expecting the same thing as a custom. Anyway, I was happy when I saw her. I have seen her twice and am willing to see her again when she is in town. Sapphire is my second provider after Eden. Both are clean, non smoker and have nice body.
Originally Posted by Jannisary
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 21:12 #8816Senior Member

Posts: 292Traveling to St Charles
For business next week, looking for UTR outcall. Pm me if you have a recommendation. I am a Senior out of the Cincinnati area.
-
12-27-21 21:04 #8815Senior Member

Posts: 1087The thing is if you pay for a hour or whatever length of time, you expect her undivided attention during that time.
Originally Posted by Spellbound728
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





