Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 627 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 127 527 577 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 677 727 1127 ... LastLast
Results 9,391 to 9,405 of 24041
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14651

    Ren Fest Butter Face

    Good afternoon,

    NOVA trips are very taxing to me. Since I am in mid-MD I usually deal with the unbearable traffic that is on 270. While perusing the interwebs whenever I see a MOCO provider I do special checks and double checks to make sure they are not the police. I've seen some of the best and worst providers in MOCO and this one I haven't really decided on.

    https://www.models-world.com/washing...antha-smith-2/

    Age: Early 30's, 130 lbs, 5'7'.

    Looks: 5/10.

    Face: 1/10.

    Body: 9/10 (yah).

    Service: 8/10.

    Atmosphere: 2/10 (BUT she had cool ass shit in her house).

    Upon contact I was given an address to a single home neighborhood residence. While odd this made the experience even more intriguing. Met the lady at the door and almost walked out, but little head said to stay. The house was run-down, but had the coolest furniture with a middle ages theme. Went to take a piss and the bathroom was disgusting. She and I were alone in the house and she took me upstairs to the bedroom for the awkward small talk. Side note, I wish these encounters started with the lady just massaging me and leading everything. The small talk before just sucks. Finally got down to it. LFK, BBBJ, CFS.

    LFK: 6/10.

    BBBJ: 9/10 (it was good).

    CFS: 6/10 (A for effort but I couldn't feel anything).

    Didn't finish, but she was nice and kept trying. Clean up was non-existent. She handed me a washcloth and there was no shower. Left sexual unsatisfied but it was a cool meeting that was different.

  2. #14650

    Hunter. Any info please?

    Hunter:

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...g/084739189789

    Anyone know or have info on this one. I took a little holiday break and now the itch is back.

  3. #14649
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruisin1011  [View Original Post]
    Like pretty much every lady in the area, she is 420 friendly. I have seen her 4 times and smelled it every time. Some times stronger then others. Once I did need to ride with the windows down for a bit to air out. Not regular cigarettes though.
    A lot of girls, including Candy, post a picture of their feet on their ad. I alway wonder what is the purpose of the feet pictures. Does it hint anything?

  4. #14648

    420 friendly

    Quote Originally Posted by Navihawk  [View Original Post]
    Her STG ad mentions she smokes; is it obvious? I visited a BBW in Chantilly a while back (I like them sometimes, and from her pics and the other reviews, Candy seems to fit that category), and her hotel room smelled of it. She also kept clearing her throat like a smoker, and when I was DATY and she seemed to be enjoying it (didn't know if she was faking it, and didn't care in the moment), her voice got gravelly like a smoker. I ended up not really enjoying myself, and I haven't repeated. It wasn't really worth the time or $$, so I didn't bother posting what would have been a mediocre review (my apologies for that). And I haven't seen any ads from her in a while. If the experience with Candy might be similar to mine, I'll skip it.
    Like pretty much every lady in the area, she is 420 friendly. I have seen her 4 times and smelled it every time. Some times stronger then others. Once I did need to ride with the windows down for a bit to air out. Not regular cigarettes though.

  5. #14647

    Candy Kush

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil86  [View Original Post]
    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...h/542006088575

    Contacted her from skipthegames website. Was looking for a BBBJ. Easy to schedule. She asked for. 8 but no CIM. I was ok with it. Gave me the address, went to her room. She looks like in the pics. She took off her top off and bottom off and was allowed to roam anywhere. She did a nice BBBJ. Finished off in the hand. Nice service will visit again.
    Her STG ad mentions she smokes; is it obvious? I visited a BBW in Chantilly a while back (I like them sometimes, and from her pics and the other reviews, Candy seems to fit that category), and her hotel room smelled of it. She also kept clearing her throat like a smoker, and when I was DATY and she seemed to be enjoying it (didn't know if she was faking it, and didn't care in the moment), her voice got gravelly like a smoker. I ended up not really enjoying myself, and I haven't repeated. It wasn't really worth the time or $$, so I didn't bother posting what would have been a mediocre review (my apologies for that). And I haven't seen any ads from her in a while. If the experience with Candy might be similar to mine, I'll skip it.

  6. #14646

    Angelique

    Quote Originally Posted by MiRoad  [View Original Post]
    How can she play it safe and be GFE? GFE includes BBBJ and DFK. Otherwise, it's not GFE /.
    Play's it safe in the context of no BB. Hope this clarifies the vagueness.

  7. #14645

    Angelique

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolSummers  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about Angelique, in the dream she was really nice and was wearing sexy lingerie. She looks like her pictures, so no worries there. She plays it safe but was total GFE. She's in town for a limited time so catch her while you can. She responds quite fast so make sure you avoid explicit language in order to get a response. She has a good head on her shoulders and will make you feel like a king. Treat her well and she will return the favor.

    https://tryst.link/escort/angelm777
    How can she play it safe and be GFE? GFE includes BBBJ and DFK. Otherwise, it's not GFE /.

  8. #14644

    Candy is good

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil86  [View Original Post]
    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...h/542006088575

    Contacted her from skipthegames website. Was looking for a BBBJ. Easy to schedule. She asked for. 8 but no CIM. I was ok with it. Gave me the address, went to her room. She looks like in the pics. She took off her top off and bottom off and was allowed to roam anywhere. She did a nice BBBJ. Finished off in the hand. Nice service will visit again.
    I like Candy.

    She is a bigger girl and a little naïve but kinda sweet. I see her every few weeks. She also tends to be tighter. Good for the price point.

  9. #14643

    Candy Kush

    I just visited Candy off of this review. She is a nice gal, BBW if you're into that. I opted for a SS for 1 $. I asked for BBBJ for about 11/15 min, and it was great. Probably top3 for me in terms of enthusiasm and technique. Had to finish in some CFS to return the favor but yeah, would repeat solely for BBBJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil86  [View Original Post]
    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...h/542006088575

    Contacted her from skipthegames website. Was looking for a BBBJ. Easy to schedule. She asked for. 8 but no CIM. I was ok with it. Gave me the address, went to her room. She looks like in the pics. She took off her top off and bottom off and was allowed to roam anywhere. She did a nice BBBJ. Finished off in the hand. Nice service will visit again.

  10. #14642

    Had a dream with Candy Kush

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...h/542006088575

    Contacted her from skipthegames website. Was looking for a BBBJ. Easy to schedule. She asked for. 8 but no CIM. I was ok with it. Gave me the address, went to her room. She looks like in the pics. She took off her top off and bottom off and was allowed to roam anywhere. She did a nice BBBJ. Finished off in the hand. Nice service will visit again.

  11. #14641

    Angelique

    Had a dream about Angelique, in the dream she was really nice and was wearing sexy lingerie. She looks like her pictures, so no worries there. She plays it safe but was total GFE. She's in town for a limited time so catch her while you can. She responds quite fast so make sure you avoid explicit language in order to get a response. She has a good head on her shoulders and will make you feel like a king. Treat her well and she will return the favor.

    https://tryst.link/escort/angelm777

  12. #14640

    Camden Cali girl

    Saw Camden the other day.

    https://tysons-corner.skipthegames.c...l/120240748227

    My advice don't do it. Photos of her body are not her.

    I was gearing up for the holiday and wanted a nice send off before Christmas. Decided to see Camden. I am pretty much tired of the lower end girls with surcharges for damn near every thing. I decided to take a chance on Camden. Screening process for a 5 $$ girls was intense but not out of the ordinary for lady who is is in that range. I regret doing all of it, but since my little head was in control it over rode my years in this hobby sense.

    Anyway, get screened, get to the hotel (nicer hotel).

    Get to the room and the lady who answer the door was the lady in the pics face wise but had been heavily photo shopped. Face had acne's issues, she used make up to spackle over her scars. Her body was nothing like the photos, her tits were a disappointment. Her body, while curvey was going closer to round. Of course for the money I expected bare all the way up to the FS, nope she tired to charged for the covered BJ. Then more rules start happening. Round one finishes up. Round two. Combo or from behind and manual. From behind I get the stench of her order. Like she hasn't washed in 2 days stench. I finish up on her and she freaks out saying "she does not allow that on her". Over not worth it at all. I have a few heavier ladies at the lower cash spectrum who do allot more, are allot more fun, a whole lot tighter, and way more worth it.

    Live and learn. My search for a higher end lady continues.

  13. #14639

    Last I spoke with lily

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    Every now and then decent ACS providers come through town. My last two experiences with Sasa and Tina at the Springfield ACS were good. There was also Lily, who received rave reviews from a number of mongers. Unfortunately, Lily hasn't been around for a long time. But I've been burned more often than not.

    Despite the problems, the ACS providers remain among the few affordable options for budget-minded mongers at a time when far too many providers suffer from GPS (golden pussy syndrome).
    She quit and got married apparently.

  14. #14638

    Asian Crapshoot

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolWays  [View Original Post]
    Well I fell for one of the ads for "beautiful young and sexy" ads. They use several numbers but all leads to either a 14 story hotel in Fair Lakes or sister location 10 min away on route 50 at the Garden. Both messy rooms, ladies have to be in their 50's and promise the world, well my original plans fell through and I got hooked into the Garden locations and it had to be the worst session I have had in 45 years. Room smelled, her breath smelled of onions, and talk about a dead fish just laying there, the only time she came alive when time was almost up, her phone goes off and I assume the next sucker was on the way. Never never never again!
    Every now and then decent ACS providers come through town. My last two experiences with Sasa and Tina at the Springfield ACS were good. There was also Lily, who received rave reviews from a number of mongers. Unfortunately, Lily hasn't been around for a long time. But I've been burned more often than not.

    Despite the problems, the ACS providers remain among the few affordable options for budget-minded mongers at a time when far too many providers suffer from GPS (golden pussy syndrome).

  15. #14637
    [Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape