Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,406 to 9,420 of 24043
-
12-24-21 16:50 #14638Senior Member

Posts: 25[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!
-
12-23-21 18:27 #14637Forum Advertiser

Posts: 5[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
12-23-21 17:10 #14636Banned Member

Posts: 77Your post is the first. That's why I asked for the link. You don't understand the 420 reference. No big deal. The only reason I asked you about your post was so I would not have the same encounter. There is more than one provider in both of those areas. No big deal.
Originally Posted by CoolWays
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 13:41 #14635Senior Member

Posts: 740And your point
Of 420 posts? Check out the site you can find the links, it's not that hard.
Originally Posted by FreeBalling
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 13:34 #14634Senior Member

Posts: 70Roll of the dice
They don't call it a crapshoot for nothin'. Sorry you had a terrible experience. My one and only roll of the dice was about 5 yrs ago for a ACS setup at the Centreville Extended Stay. That experience was similarly bad as yours and I've never rolled the dice again.
Originally Posted by CoolWays
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 10:11 #14633Banned Member

Posts: 77Post the link
Can you post the link. On a side note. This was your 420 post.
Originally Posted by CoolWays
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 04:01 #14632Senior Member

Posts: 740Just don't do it
Well I fell for one of the ads for "beautiful young and sexy" ads. They use several numbers but all leads to either a 14 story hotel in Fair Lakes or sister location 10 min away on route 50 at the Garden. Both messy rooms, ladies have to be in their 50's and promise the world, well my original plans fell through and I got hooked into the Garden locations and it had to be the worst session I have had in 45 years. Room smelled, her breath smelled of onions, and talk about a dead fish just laying there, the only time she came alive when time was almost up, her phone goes off and I assume the next sucker was on the way. Never never never again!
-
12-23-21 00:06 #14631Senior Member

Posts: 309Mya
Unfortunately, Mya moved back to Chiang Mai in September. I saw her many times over the years, as well as several other Thai girls she hosted. Mya was older than many of us would believe. She had a very successful career and it was time to retire. Unfortunately the Thai landscape has deteriorated in NOVA. Singha is one who is really hot but I've found her to be too mechanical for my tastes (singhathai. escortbook.com/. Thai Bebe, like Mya, appears to have retired. Meena is a good bet but is rather hard to hook up with (asianmeena.escortbook.com). I'd also like to know about other GFE Thai girls in NOVA.
Originally Posted by CarpeDiem79
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 20:45 #14630Senior Member

Posts: 30Dude.
Welp. First and only post. We will be seeing you with a different username I suppose. May you bury any shame or embarrassment and carry forward only wisdom.
Originally Posted by FreeBalling
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 19:31 #14629Regular Member

Posts: 1Annandale recommendations
Any Annandale providers? FS at good price.
-
12-22-21 10:42 #14628Regular Member

Posts: 19Mya's Gone -- Recommendations
Mya was one of my all time favorite dreamers. Loved seeing her in Alexandria and always was well rested. Sadly she left back in Oct / Nov. Any recommendations for someone similar? Would love to have a similar dream.
-
12-22-21 08:52 #14627Banned Member

Posts: 77Are you saying people do not find out boundaries? I never said break the toy. Some providers enjoy physical encounters. In my dreams if I can get the provider to enjoy the session The overall experience is better. Helps to be in shape.
Originally Posted by GMarts018
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-21 16:51 #14626Senior Member

Posts: 131This! Bravo sir for saying what needed to be said.
Originally Posted by Pbarber307
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-21 23:51 #14625Senior Member

Posts: 558All righty, then.
EOM.
Originally Posted by FreeBalling
[View Original Post]
We'll just let the irony sink in.
-
12-20-21 17:26 #14624Regular Member

Posts: 6Amelia is Amazing
I'll be the third to say that her services are amazing. MSOG as well. I'd go back again.
Originally Posted by Navajo101
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




