High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4386

    SexiLexi

    Saw her several times with very few limits. She also has a MEGA hot body and it took her several orgasms before I got all the way in, but then she took a pounding and we left puddles in the bed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e4e129e1-7b97-4aaf-8166-d146209badc3

  2. #4385

  3. #4384

    Snap yo fingers

    And they delete / block everything in the conversation after they rage-quit you. At least in Snap. I get that it's about safety on a certain level but I agree there are time wasters and snapchat premium girls there that are using the Sugar dating websites to direct traffic there. No, I won't pay for homemade porn pics / vids. Report to Seeking, block, rinse, repeat. RBI.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    Have you noticed a large increase in girls who insist on Snapchat or WhatsApp to communicate. I know all about the safety and all, but it seems the time wasting girls are all on there.

  4. #4383

    Snap

    Have you noticed a large increase in girls who insist on Snapchat or WhatsApp to communicate. I know all about the safety and all, but it seems the time wasting girls are all on there.

  5. #4382

    Crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe65  [View Original Post]
    I used to give her 100 each time last summer.
    She countered back at $400 this morning and I went silent.

  6. #4381

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by WreckItRight  [View Original Post]
    Clear out your mailbox and ill send you alot more details.
    I'd like some details as well, if you would, please.

  7. #4380
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    Asking $500 per meet. Offered $250 and went silent.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-fe4c1d8babef
    I used to give her 100 each time last summer.

  8. #4379

    Cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by WreckItRight  [View Original Post]
    Clear out your mailbox and ill send you alot more details.
    Sorry didn't realize it was full.

  9. #4378

    Mailbox full

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Some more detail? I'd be interested if she's 5/8!and around 125.
    Clear out your mailbox and ill send you alot more details.

  10. #4377
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    Asking $500 per meet. Offered $250 and went silent.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-fe4c1d8babef
    Similar experience. While not specific to your question it seems the SA market in terms of prices has a lot of inflation lately. I have historically been a 250-300 person with no issue but lately very average women want 500.

  11. #4376

    This one

    Asking $500 per meet. Offered $250 and went silent.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-fe4c1d8babef

  12. #4375
    Quote Originally Posted by SlummiesChap  [View Original Post]
    I'd be interested unless you've giving out the number to many times already.
    Yeah alot of requests. Shell have to give you her number. She's from out of town and doesn't want a bunch of needy guys to have her number, she's traveling with family. Can't say I blame her. Some mongers fall in love. I've seen it happen, as we all have.

    I'm NOT a screener BUT she is going through her snap chat. And no she isn't asking guys to buy photos or join her premium, although she does have that. I can add you, but I'm not employed in this so be kind.

  13. #4374

    Bet you are bing inundated.

    Quote Originally Posted by WreckItRight  [View Original Post]
    Friend of mine is coming in for the 31st - 2nd. From another state. Blonde about 5 ft 8 ish very good looking and very PSE I don't go into detail like some, but those that know me know. I wouldn't mention this if it wasn't worth the price of admission.

    SO she asked me to mention her arrival in case one of you wanted to set up something. If interested LMK.
    I'd be interested unless you've giving out the number to many times already.
    Last edited by SlummiesChap; 12-28-21 at 17:25. Reason: meant to send a dm

  14. #4373
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Some more detail? I'd be interested if she's 5/8!and around 125.
    She's going to be around 120 ish for sure not 0 ver 125.

  15. #4372

    Some more detail?

    Quote Originally Posted by WreckItRight  [View Original Post]
    Friend of mine is coming in for the 31st - 2nd. From another state. Blonde about 5 ft 8 ish very good looking and very PSE I don't go into detail like some, but those that know me know. I wouldn't mention this if it wasn't worth the price of admission.

    SO she asked me to mention her arrival in case one of you wanted to set up something. If interested LMK.
    Some more detail? I'd be interested if she's 5/8!and around 125.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape