Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 6996
-
12-28-21 00:26 #4371Senior Member

Posts: 370New years fun
Friend of mine is coming in for the 31st - 2nd. From another state. Blonde about 5 ft 8 ish very good looking and very PSE I don't go into detail like some, but those that know me know. I wouldn't mention this if it wasn't worth the price of admission.
SO she asked me to mention her arrival in case one of you wanted to set up something. If interested LMK.
-
12-27-21 20:02 #4370Senior Member

Posts: 60Info on these
Anyone have anything different on these:
SweetLady https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-2a482ab76ee5.
Messaged back and forth and wants to teach me crypto mining. If she was doing so well, she would not be on here!
FierceBabe https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-ec2ff467e927.
Responded quickly and wanted to go to snap. Couple back and forth and then nothing.
Discretion is a Must https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-e083609f38fc.
Discretion is important but she has face photos as public photos. Wants 1 k / meet states previous allowance was $2500/ mo. Something not right.
YnabeTrue https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-77c1bc5ea65d.
Trying to set up a meet later this week. Had a good conversation online and a phone call.
All info appreciated!
-
12-27-21 15:54 #4369Regular Member

Posts: 4A Long a time ago
This one is real. I met her, and both of her roommates initially back in 2017. All three are hot. One of my better stories for another time. She was young and inexperienced back then. Things have changed for the worse. Last I heard she moved to Chicago. We stopped texting sometime this fall.
Originally Posted by Roscoe65
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 10:28 #4368Senior Member

Posts: 542Thanks IG123
I guess He just picked up on BG's signature. Hope BG is doing well and our mutual friends. Esp curvy redheads.
Originally Posted by IndyGuy123
[View Original Post]
Get you some crazy good.
Dave.
-
12-26-21 16:57 #4367Regular Member

Posts: 12Malenie78866
Anyone have any intel on this one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...c-d40ef1948af8
-
12-23-21 23:00 #4366Senior Member

Posts: 1527I can tell you for a fact that isn't BG. Talked to him tonight.
Originally Posted by DaveRue
[View Original Post]
IG.
-
12-23-21 17:37 #4365Regular Member

Posts: 18Neveah
Seniors. Name sounds familiar. Can this one be trusted?
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...1-570b39a9c2d4
Also Avoid at all costs this lady -- typical druggie wanting $ for gas, $ for formula, $ for milk, $ for getting her car fixed, etc. Etc. Etc. Lives in Marion. Just avoid. You've been warned.
-
12-23-21 08:22 #4364Senior Member

Posts: 224Lo and behold
She's an entrepreneur. https://www.reddit.com/user/Lenleylee/.
Originally Posted by RonBurgIndy
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 08:19 #4363Senior Member

Posts: 224Look out
Questionable conduct on this one. Hot and heavy on the front end of conversation, then never materializes and gets very flaky then combative out of the blue. I get the impression she doesn't know what she wants. Hard Pass. RBI.
Originally Posted by Bigg2003
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 21:13 #4362Senior Member

Posts: 578Wtf
Same and I've never texted her so I don't know how she got my number!
Originally Posted by ItsBigiKnow
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 20:36 #4361Senior Member

Posts: 81Wth?
I got a text also I had texted with her quite a while back but never met her. Was really strange.
Originally Posted by Bigg2003
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 18:33 #4360Senior Member

Posts: 578NJoyMySugar
She just texted me out of the blue saying she has a new phone, newly single, and wants to get together again. The problem is that I've never met her. LOL.
Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 09:16 #4359Regular Member

Posts: 18Amen!
I completely agree with you here. I've def paid more then I should have but the lady was 1000% worth every penny, and after the first time together, my job to prove I'm of value as well, her price would cut in half. I've also had ladies not ask for a dime, just to see me as often as I could. While the average used to be 200-250, inflation is hitting the pocket book of them, and prices eventually go up. Plus, to someone's point -- peeps ability to talk via social media and or read the "tips" for being an SB online, does increase the price. If everyone asking 500 and I'm passing for weeks, I'm not getting laid for weeks, hence I saved easily 600. So if one strikingly beautiful lady with an incredible personality, hosts close to my house, I'll pay 500, I'll admit it. But the "normal average" is 250-300 is what I'm finding. And more so 300 these days as that is what most men are offering which inevitably sets the price for all.
Originally Posted by Bigg2003
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-21 20:13 #4358Senior Member

Posts: 578True
I blame social media. LOL.
Originally Posted by Hadan1334
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-21 19:50 #4357Senior Member

Posts: 478It's funny you say that, there's a few I've managed to talk to that aren't insane and one of which says we click so well over text she said I don't have to give her anything if I don't want. It's just for every reasonable priced girl I've talked to there seems to be 15 asking for $500+ and it didn't use to feel that way.
Originally Posted by Bigg2003
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






