Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 339 of 693 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 389 439 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 10388
We Will Help You Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5318
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    She is like fucking the single mom that works in the back office at work.

    She is cool and just craves some attention and a nice fuck. She knows she is damaged goods and isn't the one we want to bring home to mom or show-off to our buddies.

    She is just lonely and she needs the money.
    Can you share SA link?

  2. #5317
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her in a very very long time (2+ years) - but yes I really really enjoyed my time with her when we met. She is very reasonably priced and loves sex. I got a very nice bottle of wine, smoked some good shit, talked a lot and fucked like bunnies.
    She is like fucking the single mom that works in the back office at work.

    She is cool and just craves some attention and a nice fuck. She knows she is damaged goods and isn't the one we want to bring home to mom or show-off to our buddies.

    She is just lonely and she needs the money.

  3. #5316
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her in a very very long time (2+ years) - but yes I really really enjoyed my time with her when we met. She is very reasonably priced and loves sex. I got a very nice bottle of wine, smoked some good shit, talked a lot and fucked like bunnies.
    Who is this woman?

    Would you repeat?

  4. #5315
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    She is so slutty.

    She made me lick her musty pussy before and after I shot my shots in her. This after she told me how she got worked over by a bbc the night before.

    I love this race play stuff.
    What is race play?

  5. #5314
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the # She is such a cumwhore.

    Cranked 2 shots out in her for under 300.

    I sent my friend. He did the same.

    She didn't even verify. He just said they had communicated in the past.

    Sweet pussy. She has clearly popped out a kid or two.
    I have not seen her in a very very long time (2+ years) - but yes I really really enjoyed my time with her when we met. She is very reasonably priced and loves sex. I got a very nice bottle of wine, smoked some good shit, talked a lot and fucked like bunnies.

  6. #5313
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    I have been chatting with her a lot, she circled back to me after saying no.

    Personality goes a long ways on SA.

    I will let you know if I hook up next week.
    Let us know how it goes Poon. Like you and Michael I too find her eyes and hair attractive (although I do feel her features could be a little softer). I would love to do her. Hopefully you can work something out with her.

  7. #5312
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the # She is such a cumwhore.

    Cranked 2 shots out in her for under 300.

    I sent my friend. He did the same.

    She didn't even verify. He just said they had communicated in the past.

    Sweet pussy. She has clearly popped out a kid or two.
    She is so slutty.

    She made me lick her musty pussy before and after I shot my shots in her. This after she told me how she got worked over by a bbc the night before.

    I love this race play stuff.

  8. #5311
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2937
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    For me, it's the eyes and the hair. I loved some Sinead O'Connor (still listen to her). In the beginning, I was going to pass (because like you, I thought about here gutting me with a switchblade), but I love girls that are like rail thin and so a combination of the three definitely is what did it.
    I have been chatting with her a lot, she circled back to me after saying no.

    Personality goes a long ways on SA.

    I will let you know if I hook up next week.

  9. #5310
    Senior Member


    Posts: 118

    Tallywhacker

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    I think she / he is trying to meet you up. Especially when they want a full nude shot, then that is there blackmail material. Just sending a pure dick shot, we'll good look trying to extort me with that. Especially when I send the pic as.

    A dick in a box!
    Why do I have visions of Porky's running around in my head?

  10. #5309
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNovelist  [View Original Post]
    Go with your Spidey-sense on this. She has gorgeous eyes, but I can't get past anthesis of femininity. I'm just not drawn to it. I like softer faces and the accessorizing of the face is a bit more of a distraction for me. I do realize there are some guys that find it attractive. There are some gorgeous girls who have a tom-boyish look that I find intoxicating, but the shaved head look makes me think she'd rather switch-blade gut me than see my wee-wee.
    For me, it's the eyes and the hair. I loved some Sinead O'Connor (still listen to her). In the beginning, I was going to pass (because like you, I thought about here gutting me with a switchblade), but I love girls that are like rail thin and so a combination of the three definitely is what did it.

  11. #5308
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    We agreed on $500 and she's waiting for me to give her a date. But my Spidey sense says that she's a pain in the ass. Also, I noticed repeatedly that whenever she mentioned her PPM, she talked about dinner and conversation. Not one word or the slightest indication that she would actually put out. I have feeling that there will be so many rules that it would be more exciting to beat off.
    Go with your Spidey-sense on this. She has gorgeous eyes, but I can't get past anthesis of femininity. I'm just not drawn to it. I like softer faces and the accessorizing of the face is a bit more of a distraction for me. I do realize there are some guys that find it attractive. There are some gorgeous girls who have a tom-boyish look that I find intoxicating, but the shaved head look makes me think she'd rather switch-blade gut me than see my wee-wee.

  12. #5307
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't go less then $450 ppm.

    I have not seen her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-697dbdbc7a9f
    We agreed on $500 and she's waiting for me to give her a date. But my Spidey sense says that she's a pain in the ass. Also, I noticed repeatedly that whenever she mentioned her PPM, she talked about dinner and conversation. Not one word or the slightest indication that she would actually put out. I have feeling that there will be so many rules that it would be more exciting to beat off.

  13. #5306
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNovelist  [View Original Post]
    If it sounds too good to be true, it is.

    "Learn it. Know it. Live it. ".

    - Brad Hamilton.
    I asked how much she wants today, she said it doesn't matter as long as I lick her Kitty. Then she came back with that if I give her $50 then we are going to have problems. This has happened once before. I gave her $300 and she lost her shit. So I'm going to do $250, we are supposed to meet this week, but I may cancel.

  14. #5305
    If it sounds too good to be true, it is.

    "Learn it. Know it. Live it. ".

    - Brad Hamilton.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I have a woman right now that wants to fuck me, has never mentioned money, but basically wants to get back at her boyfriend for ignoring her. She has sent me videos of her playing with herself and everything. She started asking me for dick pics. I know women don't like dick pics and she kept saying that she wants to see the cock that's going to fuck her. I finally just told her no. I wonder if she's a scammer.

  15. #5304
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't go less then $450 ppm.

    I have not seen her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-697dbdbc7a9f
    As the great Austin Powers would say, "That's not a cool chick, that's a man, baby!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape