Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 10388
-
12-30-21 10:18 #5318Senior Member

Posts: 46Can you share SA link?
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 15:04 #5317Senior Member

Posts: 987She is like fucking the single mom that works in the back office at work.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
She is cool and just craves some attention and a nice fuck. She knows she is damaged goods and isn't the one we want to bring home to mom or show-off to our buddies.
She is just lonely and she needs the money.
-
12-29-21 12:24 #5316Senior Member

Posts: 270Who is this woman?
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
Would you repeat?
-
12-29-21 12:23 #5315Senior Member

Posts: 270What is race play?
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 22:45 #5314Senior Member

Posts: 2184I have not seen her in a very very long time (2+ years) - but yes I really really enjoyed my time with her when we met. She is very reasonably priced and loves sex. I got a very nice bottle of wine, smoked some good shit, talked a lot and fucked like bunnies.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 20:31 #5313Senior Member

Posts: 2184Let us know how it goes Poon. Like you and Michael I too find her eyes and hair attractive (although I do feel her features could be a little softer). I would love to do her. Hopefully you can work something out with her.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 17:19 #5312Senior Member

Posts: 655She is so slutty.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
She made me lick her musty pussy before and after I shot my shots in her. This after she told me how she got worked over by a bbc the night before.
I love this race play stuff.
-
12-28-21 15:21 #5311Senior Member

Posts: 2937I have been chatting with her a lot, she circled back to me after saying no.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
Personality goes a long ways on SA.
I will let you know if I hook up next week.
-
12-28-21 01:51 #5310Senior Member

Posts: 118Tallywhacker
Why do I have visions of Porky's running around in my head?
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 00:38 #5309Senior Member

Posts: 1544For me, it's the eyes and the hair. I loved some Sinead O'Connor (still listen to her). In the beginning, I was going to pass (because like you, I thought about here gutting me with a switchblade), but I love girls that are like rail thin and so a combination of the three definitely is what did it.
Originally Posted by TheNovelist
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 00:13 #5308Senior Member

Posts: 135Go with your Spidey-sense on this. She has gorgeous eyes, but I can't get past anthesis of femininity. I'm just not drawn to it. I like softer faces and the accessorizing of the face is a bit more of a distraction for me. I do realize there are some guys that find it attractive. There are some gorgeous girls who have a tom-boyish look that I find intoxicating, but the shaved head look makes me think she'd rather switch-blade gut me than see my wee-wee.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 22:57 #5307Senior Member

Posts: 1544We agreed on $500 and she's waiting for me to give her a date. But my Spidey sense says that she's a pain in the ass. Also, I noticed repeatedly that whenever she mentioned her PPM, she talked about dinner and conversation. Not one word or the slightest indication that she would actually put out. I have feeling that there will be so many rules that it would be more exciting to beat off.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 22:46 #5306Senior Member

Posts: 1544I asked how much she wants today, she said it doesn't matter as long as I lick her Kitty. Then she came back with that if I give her $50 then we are going to have problems. This has happened once before. I gave her $300 and she lost her shit. So I'm going to do $250, we are supposed to meet this week, but I may cancel.
Originally Posted by TheNovelist
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 21:44 #5305Senior Member

Posts: 135If it sounds too good to be true, it is.
"Learn it. Know it. Live it. ".
- Brad Hamilton.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 21:37 #5304Senior Member

Posts: 135As the great Austin Powers would say, "That's not a cool chick, that's a man, baby!
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






