Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 10391
-
12-30-21 13:19 #5321Senior Member

Posts: 1544It's when you screw someone of different race and call them derogatory things while you're doing it. I personally despise it, but when some white woman whispers in my ear "give me that Ni-Dick" I end up fucking her really hard and it works.
Originally Posted by GolphPro
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 13:13 #5320Senior Member

Posts: 2184+1 she is a nice person. I am glad I spent quality time with her and wish her all the best. Your description of her is pretty spot on.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 11:26 #5319Senior Member

Posts: 2939Got deeper into the details of our first date, she expects allowance for just dinner and we see how it goes.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
So not going to happen, at least with me.
-
12-30-21 10:18 #5318Senior Member

Posts: 46Can you share SA link?
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 15:04 #5317Senior Member

Posts: 988She is like fucking the single mom that works in the back office at work.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
She is cool and just craves some attention and a nice fuck. She knows she is damaged goods and isn't the one we want to bring home to mom or show-off to our buddies.
She is just lonely and she needs the money.
-
12-29-21 12:24 #5316Senior Member

Posts: 270Who is this woman?
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
Would you repeat?
-
12-29-21 12:23 #5315Senior Member

Posts: 270What is race play?
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 22:45 #5314Senior Member

Posts: 2184I have not seen her in a very very long time (2+ years) - but yes I really really enjoyed my time with her when we met. She is very reasonably priced and loves sex. I got a very nice bottle of wine, smoked some good shit, talked a lot and fucked like bunnies.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 20:31 #5313Senior Member

Posts: 2184Let us know how it goes Poon. Like you and Michael I too find her eyes and hair attractive (although I do feel her features could be a little softer). I would love to do her. Hopefully you can work something out with her.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 17:19 #5312Senior Member

Posts: 659She is so slutty.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
She made me lick her musty pussy before and after I shot my shots in her. This after she told me how she got worked over by a bbc the night before.
I love this race play stuff.
-
12-28-21 15:21 #5311Senior Member

Posts: 2939I have been chatting with her a lot, she circled back to me after saying no.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
Personality goes a long ways on SA.
I will let you know if I hook up next week.
-
12-28-21 01:51 #5310Senior Member

Posts: 118Tallywhacker
Why do I have visions of Porky's running around in my head?
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 00:38 #5309Senior Member

Posts: 1544For me, it's the eyes and the hair. I loved some Sinead O'Connor (still listen to her). In the beginning, I was going to pass (because like you, I thought about here gutting me with a switchblade), but I love girls that are like rail thin and so a combination of the three definitely is what did it.
Originally Posted by TheNovelist
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 00:13 #5308Senior Member

Posts: 135Go with your Spidey-sense on this. She has gorgeous eyes, but I can't get past anthesis of femininity. I'm just not drawn to it. I like softer faces and the accessorizing of the face is a bit more of a distraction for me. I do realize there are some guys that find it attractive. There are some gorgeous girls who have a tom-boyish look that I find intoxicating, but the shaved head look makes me think she'd rather switch-blade gut me than see my wee-wee.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 22:57 #5307Senior Member

Posts: 1544We agreed on $500 and she's waiting for me to give her a date. But my Spidey sense says that she's a pain in the ass. Also, I noticed repeatedly that whenever she mentioned her PPM, she talked about dinner and conversation. Not one word or the slightest indication that she would actually put out. I have feeling that there will be so many rules that it would be more exciting to beat off.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





