Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,896 to 8,910 of 17719
-
12-28-21 15:23 #8824Senior Member

Posts: 418That means we can flip it on them. If we check and it says VOIP, we can ask why THEY are using one.
Originally Posted by BillMurray80
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 14:45 #8823Senior Member

Posts: 811Any other photos of her? Looks interesting initially.
Originally Posted by An349
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 09:23 #8822Senior Member

Posts: 399Sally
Have you seen this Sally? She is older with some wrinkles, but she's friendly, gives a darn good BBBJ, and has a very tight kitty.
Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor
[View Original Post]
https://stlouis.rubratings.com/158168
-
12-28-21 08:39 #8821Senior Member

Posts: 251Mature Providers?
I'm looking for a few new mature providers. I've had dreams about Monica, and while she's great, I'm hoping to dream about some other mature ladies out there.
If you have any links, contacts, etc, please let me know. Feel free to PM me if you'd rather not post in my thread.
Thanks guys.
-
12-28-21 08:37 #8820Senior Member

Posts: 170Well, that's the way it's 'supposed' to work, and it'd be nice if true all the time. One reason I like 1 hr appt. Is to get the full 'attention' but I think that comes from the lower volume ones mostly.
Originally Posted by Jannisary
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 00:13 #8819Senior Member

Posts: 436Courtesy
I agree with the thumbs up on Eden and Sapphire.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
I also think that it is an obligation to a paying customer that the provider not be so rude as to not send you on your way with a minimum of politeness. Not asking for the red carpet treatment, but I am human and expect a degree of manners.
-
12-27-21 23:03 #8818Senior Member

Posts: 532In Google voice you go to settings in the app and there is an option to delete all calls.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 22:20 #8817Senior Member

Posts: 296All prostitutes that I saw before always hugged me when I walked out the door. I was expecting the same thing as a custom. Anyway, I was happy when I saw her. I have seen her twice and am willing to see her again when she is in town. Sapphire is my second provider after Eden. Both are clean, non smoker and have nice body.
Originally Posted by Jannisary
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 21:12 #8816Senior Member

Posts: 292Traveling to St Charles
For business next week, looking for UTR outcall. Pm me if you have a recommendation. I am a Senior out of the Cincinnati area.
-
12-27-21 21:04 #8815Senior Member

Posts: 1087The thing is if you pay for a hour or whatever length of time, you expect her undivided attention during that time.
Originally Posted by Spellbound728
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 16:42 #8814Senior Member

Posts: 535Freecarrierlookup (dot) com.
Originally Posted by CarJamm1
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 11:33 #8813Senior Member

Posts: 111The world is filled with things you'll never understand.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 11:20 #8812Senior Member

Posts: 447LOL to each his own I guess. I'll never for the life of me understand why a guy wants to kiss daty or even cuddle with a woman that has been fucking all day shower or not.
Originally Posted by GreyPX
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 02:41 #8811Regular Member

Posts: 5I certainly do, it's important to know that intimacy after the act isn't part of the service.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 00:36 #8810Senior Member

Posts: 447[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!










Reply With Quote






