rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 594 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 94 494 544 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 644 694 1094 ... LastLast
Results 8,896 to 8,910 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8845
    Quote Originally Posted by An349  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen this Sally? She is older with some wrinkles, but she's friendly, gives a darn good BBBJ, and has a very tight kitty.

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/158168
    Saw her a couple years ago. She was working out of a low-end notel on Watson Road back then. Good service, tight pussy. Don't recall specifics other than two pops for a reasonable hourly rate at the time. Pics are accurate from what I recall. She was attractive facially, but the body left something to be desired: no curves at all--skinny as hell, hardly any muscle tone, and tiny boobs. While I like petite women, this was too much to the extreme. It felt like I might break her in two! Didn't repeat for that reason.

  2. #8844
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Naomi

    Quote Originally Posted by NobodyIsMyName  [View Original Post]
    Anyboy know what happened with Naomi.

    She hasn't had an ad since September.

    Plus she was in wentzville which was good for me.

    Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/67081468
    I was wondering the same thing. I found it difficult to schedule with her in the Fall, and the one time I did, she no-showed me. I saw her a few years ago, and would love to be deep in that again. Maybe she has enough regulars now that she doesn't need to post?

  3. #8843
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Sally pics

    Quote Originally Posted by LarksTongue  [View Original Post]
    Any other photos of her? Looks interesting initially.
    Search on her phone number and there's a number of sites that have other pictures of her.

  4. #8842

    Naomi Monroe

    Anyboy know what happened with Naomi.

    She hasn't had an ad since September.

    Plus she was in wentzville which was good for me.

    Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/67081468

  5. #8841
    Quote Originally Posted by BillMurray80  [View Original Post]
    Didn't know that, still shouldn't be a reason for them to require a real number. So many shady people out there. Glad I've been lucky so far.
    That means we can flip it on them. If we check and it says VOIP, we can ask why THEY are using one.

  6. #8840
    Quote Originally Posted by An349  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen this Sally? She is older with some wrinkles, but she's friendly, gives a darn good BBBJ, and has a very tight kitty.

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/158168
    Any other photos of her? Looks interesting initially.

  7. #8839
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a few new mature providers. I've had dreams about Monica, and while she's great, I'm hoping to dream about some other mature ladies out there.

    If you have any links, contacts, etc, please let me know. Feel free to PM me if you'd rather not post in my thread.

    Thanks guys.
    Have you seen this Sally? She is older with some wrinkles, but she's friendly, gives a darn good BBBJ, and has a very tight kitty.

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/158168

  8. #8838

    Mature Providers?

    I'm looking for a few new mature providers. I've had dreams about Monica, and while she's great, I'm hoping to dream about some other mature ladies out there.

    If you have any links, contacts, etc, please let me know. Feel free to PM me if you'd rather not post in my thread.

    Thanks guys.

  9. #8837
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannisary  [View Original Post]
    The thing is if you pay for a hour or whatever length of time, you expect her undivided attention during that time.
    Well, that's the way it's 'supposed' to work, and it'd be nice if true all the time. One reason I like 1 hr appt. Is to get the full 'attention' but I think that comes from the lower volume ones mostly.

  10. #8836

    Courtesy

    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    All prostitutes that I saw before always hugged me when I walked out the door. I was expecting the same thing as a custom. Anyway, I was happy when I saw her. I have seen her twice and am willing to see her again when she is in town. Sapphire is my second provider after Eden. Both are clean, non smoker and have nice body.
    I agree with the thumbs up on Eden and Sapphire.

    I also think that it is an obligation to a paying customer that the provider not be so rude as to not send you on your way with a minimum of politeness. Not asking for the red carpet treatment, but I am human and expect a degree of manners.

  11. #8835
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Someone here recommended Google voice app for descret contacts. This app sucks. It does not let user delete the list of phone numbers that were called or texted. Text free is a better app in term of anonymity. User just have to deal with annoying ads.
    In Google voice you go to settings in the app and there is an option to delete all calls.

  12. #8834
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannisary  [View Original Post]
    The thing is if you pay for a hour or whatever length of time, you expect her undivided attention during that time.
    All prostitutes that I saw before always hugged me when I walked out the door. I was expecting the same thing as a custom. Anyway, I was happy when I saw her. I have seen her twice and am willing to see her again when she is in town. Sapphire is my second provider after Eden. Both are clean, non smoker and have nice body.

  13. #8833

    Traveling to St Charles

    For business next week, looking for UTR outcall. Pm me if you have a recommendation. I am a Senior out of the Cincinnati area.

  14. #8832
    Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound728  [View Original Post]
    You felt "left out"? She did her job, what more you wanting her to do, give you therapy? LOL.

    She did you and she's getting ready to do the next one. Don't expect too much from these prostitutes. If she was as beautiful and clean as you say it was a good day for you.

    I kinda rather they're not too clingy and talkative. Those are the ones that start asking you for little favors. A ride up to the QT for cigs or, "an extra $20 because once I pay for my room and get my baby medicine imma still be broke".
    The thing is if you pay for a hour or whatever length of time, you expect her undivided attention during that time.

  15. #8831
    Quote Originally Posted by CarJamm1  [View Original Post]
    How can they tell its a phone # off an app? Do they come up different?
    Freecarrierlookup (dot) com.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape