Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 603 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 103 503 553 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 653 703 1103 1603 ... LastLast
Results 9,031 to 9,045 of 26911
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17881
    Quote Originally Posted by DLover64  [View Original Post]
    I mean wow, I don't think Mia Caine could have written more praise about herself than this. Of course, if this isn't Mia Caine. However, from an OBJECTIVE basis, I can assure you the above mentioned review isn't inline with my experience with her. I would categorize her more as an attractive and intelligent under-performer.
    I must admit I am very smitten with Mia, perhaps too much so. As a 65 year old monger I just seek one hot gal that pushes all my buttons and she does every time. I believe she will be on the move as Miami sure beats winter Chicago. I'll miss her but she won't be caged.

  2. #17880
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDabson  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a high end escort - 500-700 a night that has a screening process, high amount of TER reviews etc. Looking to treat myself for my birthday and have found a couple, one being Freya Fantasia. Feel free to PM me, thank you!
    I wouldn't call $500 high end. That's more mid-range. Higher end starts are closer to $800 per hour, although you can find some at $700 an hour.

    Anyway, I already recommended Lacey Love. I also had a good time with Carla Noir, Adriana Milani, and Sasha Valentine. Look them up.

  3. #17879

    Nw suburbs

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...027/2247024998

    Saw her recently. Qv is 100. Good BBBJ with DT. She took the direction really well and played with the boys as well. It ended with cim. Overall and ok experience.

  4. #17878

    Gangbang

    How to take part in a gangbang in Chicago, is there a thread for it?

  5. #17877

    Nuru

    Does anyone know of a true Nuru provider? PM me please.

  6. #17876

    Looking for high end escort

    Looking for a high end escort - 500-700 a night that has a screening process, high amount of TER reviews etc. Looking to treat myself for my birthday and have found a couple, one being Freya Fantasia. Feel free to PM me, thank you!

  7. #17875

    Higher End Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    My favorite experience at that price point in Chicago is Lacey Love. I had a fantastic time with her
    Thank you for the thorough response, very much appreciated. I have admired Lacey's ads and will seriously consider your suggestion. Sounds fantastic.

  8. #17874
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Higher end girls

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestMax  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, rare poster.

    Does anyone know anything about Rose Auclair? She seems legit, but everything is very recent and new. A few reviews on TER, but they are all similarly worded.

    I know she is a little pricier than usual, but I'm getting a decent bonus check and want to use a little of it on myself.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...auclair-363476

    https://roseauclair.com/

    I'd also be interested in hearing if any of you have other recommendations on girls you would go to if your ran into a little extra cash. I don't partake often and it is usually in the $300-$400 range. Can't seem to find anything in the $500-$600 range, and then there are a bunch of options at $700+ but many don't seem to want to do an hour with a new guy. Any help would be appreciated.

    {I feel I need to say, in my head I can see the scene in Office Space where the guy says "Two chicks at the same time", and I suppose that should be an option, but would rather have one great one first}.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lmW2tZP2kU
    My favorite experience at that price point in Chicago is Lacey Love. I had a fantastic time with her. She's got a great incall in River West that is beautifully decorated. She's super hot and exotic, so if you like the Kardashian look you'll like her. And she's really sweet, classy and fun.

    She does insist on 90 minutes for first timers, but honestly it's worth it IMO. Part of the experience is the slow burn of it. Bring a bottle of wine over, let her greet you in a sexy cocktail dress or a sexy business pencil skirt and have some mental foreplay before moving on to the real thing.

    When I saw her we spent the first half hour drinking and getting a nice little buzz. Then she did a slow teasing strip show where she took off one thing at a time while we made out slowly (good full GFE experience BTW). I carried her to the bedroom and we kept the slow burn going. In the end we used all 90 minutes (and I could have used another half hour) and it was different from any other escort experience I had in chicago.

    Of course you have to like that sort of experience. A lot of guys just want to get in and out and basically just want a decent looking pussy to empty into. Sometimes I'm all about that. But sometimes it's fun to do more of a date style thing. If that's not what you like, you probably won't find that price point worth your while. Higher end girls are all about the "experience".

    There are a few other higher end girls I've seen in Chicago who are very good, but she's easily the best here.

    https://www.yourlaceylove.com/chicago-gfe

  9. #17873

    Ads / reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Tifoil  [View Original Post]
    I like to use Twitter if they have an account. It gives you an insight of their personalities plus regular photos uploads.
    Interesting, is Twitter really that mainstream for escorts? I haven't thought of that. I know some that do Instagram. If peeps want to pay than Only Fans and Snap Chat.

    Thanks for the feedback.

  10. #17872

    Rose Auclair

    Long time lurker, rare poster.

    Does anyone know anything about Rose Auclair? She seems legit, but everything is very recent and new. A few reviews on TER, but they are all similarly worded.

    I know she is a little pricier than usual, but I'm getting a decent bonus check and want to use a little of it on myself.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...auclair-363476

    https://roseauclair.com/

    I'd also be interested in hearing if any of you have other recommendations on girls you would go to if your ran into a little extra cash. I don't partake often and it is usually in the $300-$400 range. Can't seem to find anything in the $500-$600 range, and then there are a bunch of options at $700+ but many don't seem to want to do an hour with a new guy. Any help would be appreciated.

    {I feel I need to say, in my head I can see the scene in Office Space where the guy says "Two chicks at the same time", and I suppose that should be an option, but would rather have one great one first}.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lmW2tZP2kU

  11. #17871

    Avoid

    She has been reviewed on here before but wanted to give a heads up that this girl is terrible. Oversells and under delivers. Basically just lays there like a dead fish. When I saw her she was more interested in her phone than engaging with me. One of the worst experiences I have ever had.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/72569735

  12. #17870
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifoil  [View Original Post]
    I like to use Twitter if they have an account. It gives you an insight of their personalities plus regular photos uploads.
    Second this. My favorite experiences with legit escorts are girls I've seen on Twitter. They tend to cluster up too, so when I get GFE from one girl I look at her closest connections and partners and usually get exactly the same menu from them too.

  13. #17869
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by JJames2011  [View Original Post]
    I tried on a couple different occasions to see her. Nothing.
    Yeah, I've seen her once. Nothing particularly memorable to justify the hassle.

  14. #17868
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to figure out the best of the best places to go to evaluate escorts and places I haven't even looked. Could I get some help from fellow mongers either PM or reply.

    Best for Ads.

    1.) STG.

    2.) Eros.

    3.) Tryst.

    4.) Megapersonals.

    5.) Privatedelights.

    6.) P411.

    7.) an escorts personal website.

    Best for reviews.

    1.) USA SG (here).

    2.) TER.

    3.) Erotic Monkey.

    4.) ECCIE.

    Others.

    1.) Only_Fans.

    2.) Chaturbate.

    3.) Xvideos.
    I like to use Twitter if they have an account. It gives you an insight of their personalities plus regular photos uploads.

  15. #17867

    Escort Ads / Reviews

    I'm trying to figure out the best of the best places to go to evaluate escorts and places I haven't even looked. Could I get some help from fellow mongers either PM or reply.

    Best for Ads.

    1.) STG.

    2.) Eros.

    3.) Tryst.

    4.) Megapersonals.

    5.) Privatedelights.

    6.) P411.

    7.) an escorts personal website.

    Best for reviews.

    1.) USA SG (here).

    2.) TER.

    3.) Erotic Monkey.

    4.) ECCIE.

    Others.

    1.) Only_Fans.

    2.) Chaturbate.

    3.) Xvideos.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape