Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 604 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 104 504 554 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 654 704 1104 1604 ... LastLast
Results 9,046 to 9,060 of 26913
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17868
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to figure out the best of the best places to go to evaluate escorts and places I haven't even looked. Could I get some help from fellow mongers either PM or reply.

    Best for Ads.

    1.) STG.

    2.) Eros.

    3.) Tryst.

    4.) Megapersonals.

    5.) Privatedelights.

    6.) P411.

    7.) an escorts personal website.

    Best for reviews.

    1.) USA SG (here).

    2.) TER.

    3.) Erotic Monkey.

    4.) ECCIE.

    Others.

    1.) Only_Fans.

    2.) Chaturbate.

    3.) Xvideos.
    I like to use Twitter if they have an account. It gives you an insight of their personalities plus regular photos uploads.

  2. #17867

    Escort Ads / Reviews

    I'm trying to figure out the best of the best places to go to evaluate escorts and places I haven't even looked. Could I get some help from fellow mongers either PM or reply.

    Best for Ads.

    1.) STG.

    2.) Eros.

    3.) Tryst.

    4.) Megapersonals.

    5.) Privatedelights.

    6.) P411.

    7.) an escorts personal website.

    Best for reviews.

    1.) USA SG (here).

    2.) TER.

    3.) Erotic Monkey.

    4.) ECCIE.

    Others.

    1.) Only_Fans.

    2.) Chaturbate.

    3.) Xvideos.

  3. #17866
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifoil  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on her? https://tryst.link/escort/nora-volta.

    I've seen her ad for a while now and really curious on checking her. I might TOFTT if no one in here has seen her.
    Her rates have gone up quite a bit. I guess I should've tried to see her when she was at 450 for the hr.

  4. #17865

    Saw her years ago

    I saw her many years ago. I would think she is over 50 by now. She is quirky but fun. Best part for me was when she was on the phone with her sugar daddy in Florida while she gave a nice BBJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    Never seen her, she may be great, or not, idk. But those pics are antiques. I remember seeing her ads back when I first started hobbying and she had same pics. And for reference, that time frame was when George W Bush was early in his first term as president.

    Unless she's Benjamin Button she's over 50 not the 40 that she advertises.

  5. #17864

    Nora Volta

    Quote Originally Posted by Tifoil  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on her? https://tryst.link/escort/nora-volta.

    I've seen her ad for a while now and really curious on checking her. I might TOFTT if no one in here has seen her.
    She used to go by Ariel Jean and I saw her 4 years ago when she was 450 hr. She is tiny, 85 pounds and was lots of fun but not worth 800, her current price. She has many good reviews on Ter. Look her up there.

  6. #17863

    L

    Quote Originally Posted by MrButtLicker  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/nicole0328

    She is located near Milwaukee and Devon Ave. She charges 200 for hhr. Everything was covered. No kissing. Room smelled of smoke. CBJ with a lot of teeth. I pounded her from behind and filled the bag.

    I would not recommend her.
    Damn bro you got robbed. I remember reading a post here that said she does 150 hhr with BBJ.

  7. #17862
    Never seen her, she may be great, or not, idk. But those pics are antiques. I remember seeing her ads back when I first started hobbying and she had same pics. And for reference, that time frame was when George W Bush was early in his first term as president.

    Unless she's Benjamin Button she's over 50 not the 40 that she advertises.

    Quote Originally Posted by Semaj09  [View Original Post]
    Any experience with this one?

    Texts seem a little odd / pushy, but would love to meet her.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/6972412.htm

  8. #17861
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1435
    Quote Originally Posted by Semaj09  [View Original Post]
    Any experience with this one?

    Texts seem a little odd / pushy, but would love to meet her.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/6972412.htm
    Those pics were 10 years old 10 years ago.

  9. #17860
    I've seen a more than a few bad reviews about her as well as the pics being way outdated. I've never seen her but that would keep me away.

    Quote Originally Posted by Semaj09  [View Original Post]
    Any experience with this one?

    Texts seem a little odd / pushy, but would love to meet her.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/6972412.htm

  10. #17859

    Jackie NW Chicago

    Any experience with this one?

    Texts seem a little odd / pushy, but would love to meet her.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/6972412.htm

  11. #17858

    Nora Volta

    Any intel on her? https://tryst.link/escort/nora-volta.

    I've seen her ad for a while now and really curious on checking her. I might TOFTT if no one in here has seen her.

  12. #17857

    Nicole

    https://tryst.link/escort/nicole0328

    She is located near Milwaukee and Devon Ave. She charges 200 for hhr. Everything was covered. No kissing. Room smelled of smoke. CBJ with a lot of teeth. I pounded her from behind and filled the bag.

    I would not recommend her.

  13. #17856
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsom  [View Original Post]
    The fact that she leads with her * and follows up noting her deposit requirements are red flags to me. I would be surprised if anyone has actually seen her.
    She's legit, but I can't speak for post COVID. She was more petite but thickened up a lot. Pretty sure she had a baby. Her prices used to be a lot better too.

  14. #17855

    Red flags

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsom  [View Original Post]
    The fact that she leads with her * and follows up noting her deposit requirements are red flags to me. I would be surprised if anyone has actually seen her.
    She's been reviewed on here a while back. Someone said she was to out of it to even perform. She got GPS after going on tryst and charging 5 for an hour. Used to be 3.

  15. #17854

    Meghan

    I saw Meghan not too long ago for a "light" dom session. She has an excellent, safe location with metered or free parking if you look for it. Her pictures are accurate, but I think her Tryst profile pics are closer to what she resembled when I saw her. She is absolutely gorgeous with an awesome body. I did an hour long session with her and it was an amazing experience. I will be going back for sure. BTW, her personality is chill before and after the session, but shifting between super playful and teasing to stern (like a dom should be) during the session.

    If you're into dom sessions with a young gorgeous woman, then she is a must-see. Feel free to PM me for details on the session if you're interested.

    Jake.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape