Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 604 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 104 504 554 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 654 704 1104 1604 ... LastLast
Results 9,046 to 9,060 of 26917
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17872

    Rose Auclair

    Long time lurker, rare poster.

    Does anyone know anything about Rose Auclair? She seems legit, but everything is very recent and new. A few reviews on TER, but they are all similarly worded.

    I know she is a little pricier than usual, but I'm getting a decent bonus check and want to use a little of it on myself.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...auclair-363476

    https://roseauclair.com/

    I'd also be interested in hearing if any of you have other recommendations on girls you would go to if your ran into a little extra cash. I don't partake often and it is usually in the $300-$400 range. Can't seem to find anything in the $500-$600 range, and then there are a bunch of options at $700+ but many don't seem to want to do an hour with a new guy. Any help would be appreciated.

    {I feel I need to say, in my head I can see the scene in Office Space where the guy says "Two chicks at the same time", and I suppose that should be an option, but would rather have one great one first}.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lmW2tZP2kU

  2. #17871

    Avoid

    She has been reviewed on here before but wanted to give a heads up that this girl is terrible. Oversells and under delivers. Basically just lays there like a dead fish. When I saw her she was more interested in her phone than engaging with me. One of the worst experiences I have ever had.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/72569735

  3. #17870
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifoil  [View Original Post]
    I like to use Twitter if they have an account. It gives you an insight of their personalities plus regular photos uploads.
    Second this. My favorite experiences with legit escorts are girls I've seen on Twitter. They tend to cluster up too, so when I get GFE from one girl I look at her closest connections and partners and usually get exactly the same menu from them too.

  4. #17869
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by JJames2011  [View Original Post]
    I tried on a couple different occasions to see her. Nothing.
    Yeah, I've seen her once. Nothing particularly memorable to justify the hassle.

  5. #17868
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to figure out the best of the best places to go to evaluate escorts and places I haven't even looked. Could I get some help from fellow mongers either PM or reply.

    Best for Ads.

    1.) STG.

    2.) Eros.

    3.) Tryst.

    4.) Megapersonals.

    5.) Privatedelights.

    6.) P411.

    7.) an escorts personal website.

    Best for reviews.

    1.) USA SG (here).

    2.) TER.

    3.) Erotic Monkey.

    4.) ECCIE.

    Others.

    1.) Only_Fans.

    2.) Chaturbate.

    3.) Xvideos.
    I like to use Twitter if they have an account. It gives you an insight of their personalities plus regular photos uploads.

  6. #17867

    Escort Ads / Reviews

    I'm trying to figure out the best of the best places to go to evaluate escorts and places I haven't even looked. Could I get some help from fellow mongers either PM or reply.

    Best for Ads.

    1.) STG.

    2.) Eros.

    3.) Tryst.

    4.) Megapersonals.

    5.) Privatedelights.

    6.) P411.

    7.) an escorts personal website.

    Best for reviews.

    1.) USA SG (here).

    2.) TER.

    3.) Erotic Monkey.

    4.) ECCIE.

    Others.

    1.) Only_Fans.

    2.) Chaturbate.

    3.) Xvideos.

  7. #17866
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifoil  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on her? https://tryst.link/escort/nora-volta.

    I've seen her ad for a while now and really curious on checking her. I might TOFTT if no one in here has seen her.
    Her rates have gone up quite a bit. I guess I should've tried to see her when she was at 450 for the hr.

  8. #17865

    Saw her years ago

    I saw her many years ago. I would think she is over 50 by now. She is quirky but fun. Best part for me was when she was on the phone with her sugar daddy in Florida while she gave a nice BBJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    Never seen her, she may be great, or not, idk. But those pics are antiques. I remember seeing her ads back when I first started hobbying and she had same pics. And for reference, that time frame was when George W Bush was early in his first term as president.

    Unless she's Benjamin Button she's over 50 not the 40 that she advertises.

  9. #17864

    Nora Volta

    Quote Originally Posted by Tifoil  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on her? https://tryst.link/escort/nora-volta.

    I've seen her ad for a while now and really curious on checking her. I might TOFTT if no one in here has seen her.
    She used to go by Ariel Jean and I saw her 4 years ago when she was 450 hr. She is tiny, 85 pounds and was lots of fun but not worth 800, her current price. She has many good reviews on Ter. Look her up there.

  10. #17863

    L

    Quote Originally Posted by MrButtLicker  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/nicole0328

    She is located near Milwaukee and Devon Ave. She charges 200 for hhr. Everything was covered. No kissing. Room smelled of smoke. CBJ with a lot of teeth. I pounded her from behind and filled the bag.

    I would not recommend her.
    Damn bro you got robbed. I remember reading a post here that said she does 150 hhr with BBJ.

  11. #17862
    Never seen her, she may be great, or not, idk. But those pics are antiques. I remember seeing her ads back when I first started hobbying and she had same pics. And for reference, that time frame was when George W Bush was early in his first term as president.

    Unless she's Benjamin Button she's over 50 not the 40 that she advertises.

    Quote Originally Posted by Semaj09  [View Original Post]
    Any experience with this one?

    Texts seem a little odd / pushy, but would love to meet her.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/6972412.htm

  12. #17861
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1435
    Quote Originally Posted by Semaj09  [View Original Post]
    Any experience with this one?

    Texts seem a little odd / pushy, but would love to meet her.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/6972412.htm
    Those pics were 10 years old 10 years ago.

  13. #17860
    I've seen a more than a few bad reviews about her as well as the pics being way outdated. I've never seen her but that would keep me away.

    Quote Originally Posted by Semaj09  [View Original Post]
    Any experience with this one?

    Texts seem a little odd / pushy, but would love to meet her.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/6972412.htm

  14. #17859

    Jackie NW Chicago

    Any experience with this one?

    Texts seem a little odd / pushy, but would love to meet her.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/6972412.htm

  15. #17858

    Nora Volta

    Any intel on her? https://tryst.link/escort/nora-volta.

    I've seen her ad for a while now and really curious on checking her. I might TOFTT if no one in here has seen her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape