Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 5570
-
01-10-22 21:19 #2900Senior Member

Posts: 574I think the secret is the hardware address of the device you are using to connect to SA. They have to know the type of device you're using so they can properly format the display.
Originally Posted by CoastToPeaks
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 21:13 #2899Senior Member

Posts: 574Most likely it is the sending party's network / device that is the problem. I do run into this problem sometimes depends whether am on cellular, or my home network.
Originally Posted by LiquidCoil
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 12:40 #2898Senior Member

Posts: 64Problems receiving photos on Burner app?
Anyone else use the Burner app and have trouble receiving texted photos? I've had it happen twice in a row where a girl says she sent me a photo and I see nothing. I tested it with my own phone and it seems like it's working fine, but wondering if there's another variable I'm missing.
-
01-10-22 12:39 #2897Senior Member

Posts: 96Process I got back on
I have been off SA for awhile. For TOS violations. Tried many ways to get back on but with no success. Been reading this thread about methods that worked. I got a new laptop and I got a Visa gift card and put in an address etc. I signed up for a month with renewal. It went through, however I got a note back saying they usually do not accept gift cards but would in my case. I have walked the straight and narrow for the last week not wanting to get banned so quickly. While banned from SA I used Secret Benefits and Sugar Daddie Meet with enough success to make me wonder if SA is really worth it. I am also banned from WYP which is a sister site to SA. Doubt I will get back with them. I think the secret is the address on the credit or debit card.
Originally Posted by RalDude
[View Original Post]
Happy hunting guys.
-
01-07-22 12:36 #2896Senior Member

Posts: 169Brandywine
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...3-6d72f6171871
Any info on this one? We exchanged messages. Seemed pretty down on her luck and needing cash.
-
01-07-22 09:54 #2895Senior Member

Posts: 66Goddess Leah
GoddessLeah had a profile under the name Soy a couple years ago. We texted but she seemed a little shy about meeting up.
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 09:34 #2894Senior Member

Posts: 70Seems that way. Coming back into this after several years off, definitely seems like more of a grind. My hit rate on responses back is lighter than I remember, and definitely more platonic / fake profiles to get through.
Originally Posted by LikesGirls
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-22 20:02 #2893Senior Member

Posts: 424Fake profiles are very abundant now
It seems that 99% of the new profiles are obviously scams. One or two lines at most, many are "nurses making the best I can" or "a student I just moved to the area" or simple variations of those themes. Usually one or two photos.
My membership just expired, and I don't intend to renew at the new rate, which I think is insane. Maybe next time I find a special rate.
-
01-06-22 20:00 #2892Senior Member

Posts: 424Can you post a public review please? Thanks!
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-22 18:54 #2891Senior Member

Posts: 574Met with her about a week ago. PM For details.
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-22 18:51 #2890Senior Member

Posts: 574Findom
I think she used to have another profile. I'll look and post.
Originally Posted by LiquidCoil
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-22 16:37 #2889Senior Member

Posts: 64Findom?
To each their own of course, but I really do not understand the appeal of a girl "offering" findom. Once a profile mentions that or that they are looking for platonic / online-only, it's an immediate pass.
Originally Posted by CindyFireball
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-22 10:38 #2888Regular Member

Posts: 2GoddessLeah
Anyone has info on this lady.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-d4c5c68f7d2f
-
01-02-22 19:47 #2887Senior Member

Posts: 574Bubby766
Anyone has info on this lady.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...b-298ae6939c41
-
12-27-21 17:13 #2886Senior Member

Posts: 54Atlanta
Hey fellas,
I'm going down to Atlanta for a few weeks. Anyone have any good contacts down there? Would love to meet someone.











Reply With Quote






