Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 341 of 693 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 391 441 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 10389
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5289

    African Hijack

    So I just got nailed with some fucker that got my Instagram, and then got me to send videos. Then threatened to post my videos and pictures if I didn't pay 3000. Profile amd mag attached. So fucked up it make me sick. I didn't even see it coming. The back and forth seemed natural, including playful videos. Totally fucked. He called me on WhatsApp and had a African accent so I cursed him out and close my social media. Seems he already has some contacts but let this be a lesson to all to not share any info until meeting. I had no idea this was a fucking trick.

  2. #5288
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Did they gave away any of the easy signs that they're a pro? Did they ask or say anything about hosting (using the word hosting)? Do they talk in hours instead of meets? Or (my favorite), did they ask you if you were looking for an incall or outcall (as if that isn't a dead giveaway)?
    It was the I am ready when you are ready.

  3. #5287
    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    I am talking with these two.

    They feel a bit pro, anybody recognize them from escorts ads or have personal experience.

    Any insights would be greatly appreciated, please PM if you don't want to discuss publicly.

    LaLa-Land.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-8ac7adc1bb46

    CoquettishConfidant.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-6d7dd0cc28a6
    Did they gave away any of the easy signs that they're a pro? Did they ask or say anything about hosting (using the word hosting)? Do they talk in hours instead of meets? Or (my favorite), did they ask you if you were looking for an incall or outcall (as if that isn't a dead giveaway)?

  4. #5286

    Info on LaLa-Land and CoquettishConfidant

    I am talking with these two.

    They feel a bit pro, anybody recognize them from escorts ads or have personal experience.

    Any insights would be greatly appreciated, please PM if you don't want to discuss publicly.

    LaLa-Land.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-8ac7adc1bb46

    CoquettishConfidant.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-6d7dd0cc28a6

  5. #5285
    Quote Originally Posted by BedRock01  [View Original Post]
    Also it doesn't seem they is a lot of new attractive people joining the site.
    There was a post speculating that SA hired people to maintain new profiles that engage well and then ghost, presumably because the lack of new talent. There might be something like that going on, as I got favorited by a couple of recent attractive member, after messaging they wanted to switch to text, all red flags ony book, at first I thought they were scammers, but we had some interesting chats it was cleared they read my extensive profile and then ghost me when we were talking about meeting.

  6. #5284

    Exactly this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    With the younger girls, it's all fun and games until the dick comes out. At that point, they have to come to terms with they are accepting money to have sex and what that means. Many, if not most, realize that they are basically prostitutes if they do it and back out. It's one reason why I avoid the younger ones...
    Yes, I've never hooked up with anybody on any arrangement site younger than 25 that didn't end up freaking out about what she was doing. One more reason 25 is usually my hard cutoff.

  7. #5283

    Lydia Grey (Follow-up)

    So just following up on my earlier post about Lydia Grey. She tossed out a vague hint on her FetLife account about being an escort. Listed a bunch of cities, but no info about rates or menu. I'll believe it once somebody reliable goes hogging and posts the details.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.JPG‎  

  8. #5282
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    With the younger girls, it's all fun and games until the dick comes out. At that point, they have to come to terms with they are accepting money to have sex and what that means. Many, if not most, realize that they are basically prostitutes if they do it and back out.
    Well true but I want to find that gem / no pros that like to have fun but it seem harder and harder to find on the site. Also it doesn't seem they is a lot of new attractive people joining the site.

  9. #5281
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    It's not inflation. Some women learn from somewhere that to maximize their allowance they stay in SA site but their asking allowance is always higher from their current arrangement. If they get a guy that gives more then they drop the previous arrangement and so on. That is the reason I talk with my current arrangements if I see them still in SA. I tell them that if our arrangement is not enough to let me know and we can end it right there, no hard feelings but if they keep our arrangement then I better not see they still are on SA because I will end the arrangement. I openly tell them I won't be financing them the time to find a higher allowance arrangement to drop me. I also let them know that I am an ongoing arrangement and they could be trading me for a one time guy.
    Well she did deactivate her account for couple of days and then she created a new one. On the new account she use one of the pictures that she send me so that is how I know it her. She now post some pictures that look similar to her but not exactly her on the new account. I didn't message or let her know that I know her new account.

    I do think the girls are playing that game and agreeing with you. I am curious what is your ppm or allowance for your current arrangement? I think $800 for an evening is kind of excessive and the bad part is she doesn't like to give BJ.

  10. #5280

    It's not inflation

    It's not inflation. Some women learn from somewhere that to maximize their allowance they stay in SA site but their asking allowance is always higher from their current arrangement. If they get a guy that gives more then they drop the previous arrangement and so on. That is the reason I talk with my current arrangements if I see them still in SA. I tell them that if our arrangement is not enough to let me know and we can end it right there, no hard feelings but if they keep our arrangement then I better not see they still are on SA because I will end the arrangement. I openly tell them I won't be financing them the time to find a higher allowance arrangement to drop me. I also let them know that I am an ongoing arrangement and they could be trading me for a one time guy.

    Quote Originally Posted by BedRock01  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't believe the girl increase their rate 60% for a repeat. I see a beautiful girl in her mid 20's last week for $500 for couple of hours. Try to schedule a date with her again couple of days later but she told me she is busy. Then today I texted her to see when she is available and she said she is available tomorrow. She ask me was is the allowance and I told her 500 like last time. She then told me to go find a different girl. If I want to see her again it would be $800. I just couldn't believe it because we have a lot of fun last time and hoping to have her as long term arrangement but I guess not. Is there guys out there paying that much?

    I am curious has anyone recently experience a lot of flaky or ghosting when it time to meet up with the girls. I have three different girls in their twenty over the last three days ghosting on me. We message back and forth via text. Everything was fine and schedule for a meet up. Then on either before the day of the meet up or on that day I send a text to confirm if we are still meeting up and I don't get any response. Also their profile either get deactivated or block me. Is this normal or I am missing something? I feel like SA hiring people to chat and then disconnected when it time to meet up.

  11. #5279
    Quote Originally Posted by BedRock01  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't believe the girl increase their rate 60% for a repeat. I see a beautiful girl in her mid 20's last week for $500 for couple of hours. Try to schedule a date with her again couple of days later but she told me she is busy. Then today I texted her to see when she is available and she said she is available tomorrow. She ask me was is the allowance and I told her 500 like last time. She then told me to go find a different girl. If I want to see her again it would be $800. I just couldn't believe it because we have a lot of fun last time and hoping to have her as long term arrangement but I guess not. Is there guys out there paying that much?

    I am curious has anyone recently experience a lot of flaky or ghosting when it time to meet up with the girls. I have three different girls in their twenty over the last three days ghosting on me. We message back and forth via text. Everything was fine and schedule for a meet up. Then on either before the day of the meet up or on that day I send a text to confirm if we are still meeting up and I don't get any response. Also their profile either get deactivated or block me. Is this normal or I am missing something? I feel like SA hiring people to chat and then disconnected when it time to meet up.
    With the younger girls, it's all fun and games until the dick comes out. At that point, they have to come to terms with they are accepting money to have sex and what that means. Many, if not most, realize that they are basically prostitutes if they do it and back out. It's one reason why I avoid the younger ones. The ones that move forward tend to be the "broken" ones (addicts, abuse victims). It's very rare you will get a healthy 20 YO that has a good home life to fuck someone 3 times their age for a few hundred bucks.

  12. #5278
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938

    Cool chick to chat with but

    Wouldn't go less then $450 ppm.

    I have not seen her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-697dbdbc7a9f

  13. #5277
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    at that rate just pay for a good escort
    Because an escort won't cook for you, take a bath with you, go to dinner with you, watch tv with you, hang around after with you. At least not for $300.

    I don't understand posts like yours. You're not going to convince guys from paying what they're paying. Someone may argue 'til they're blue in the face that houses around here should only sell for $300,000 like in Texas. But if a person has the money and likes a certain house, he'll pay $600,000 for it. And nothing anyone says will stop him.

    Let's stick to sharing information and experiences and help each other out.

  14. #5276
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeGroinman  [View Original Post]
    She needs to cut back on the sugar. And burgers. And chips.
    Exactly. Her head game may be on point, but I'd prefer the rest of her be hidden on the other side of a gloryhole.

  15. #5275
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    I'm generally in that price range, but I might consider $600 for a full overnight fair.

    If a girl is asking for more than that, she'd better be a Victoria's Secret Model, in Playboy's College Girls, or an NFL Cheerleader. Otherwise she can GTFO.
    You guys spoiling them. I never went above $300 and sometimes they stayed the entire night. As long as your not a creep, I think they don't mind it. I think a lot of dudes might be old and or overweight if they're paying that much. Nothing against them, as they got to do what they got to do but at that rate just pay for a good escort 🤷8205;9794;65039;Just my thoughts. To each his own I guess.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape