Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 10390
-
12-17-21 20:13 #5260Senior Member

Posts: 503I agree, GPS is a state of mind.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
You want to have the ones that actually like to fuck.
-
12-17-21 19:20 #5259Senior Member

Posts: 1544Diamond
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-dc15a37f6534
Wanted to hook up tonight. $800/ ppm.
Gave her a hard no. I wouldn't even negotiate. I figured even if she did go for my rate, she'd just be bitchy and disappointed.
-
12-16-21 22:23 #5258Senior Member

Posts: 180Key1995
I've seen her twice before as well. She's the textbook definition of bat shit insane, but she's definitely fun for a night every once in a long while. She sucks a mean dick. I can also confirm her boob job is atrocious.
Originally Posted by Irwin18
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-21 20:12 #5257Senior Member

Posts: 181You're lucky then man because she may have been the worst person I've spent time with in many many years in any way. Not just looking but like, ever, in any capacity LOL.
Originally Posted by Irwin18
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-21 18:33 #5256Senior Member

Posts: 2184For the most part. But plenty of WGs out there that say "no AA or Indian etc. etc." . WGs do filter people out and pass up on appointments as well. Maybe just at a lower volume.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-21 17:50 #5255Senior Member

Posts: 61Key1995
Wow. Guess I got her on some good days. Obviously YMMV on price. Wow. Like, a lot. I guess she likes me. 😄. She drank kinda heavy one night, but not sloppy. She used to have other issues with addiction, but cleaned that up. But the service? Holy shit. I haven't cum twice with a woman in forever. With her, four fucking times. Extra time with her was well worth it. I'm sorry-didn't mean to white knight. It sounds like a bad experience for you guys. Oh, no more BB.
Originally Posted by Twister100
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-21 14:48 #5254Regular Member

Posts: 24A few other hit or miss
Dulcelatinx.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-2984a986e21b
Met up for initially meet and greet and ended up fucking without paying. She's quite exhausting to talk to otherwise (talks a lot with little substance). She's on the freakier side (wanted me to spit on her, and fist her). Fun fuck, but I left with a headache after all her talking.
B7 uevenus.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-5fcb4e5fe8de
Wanted $500 per meet, including for a meet and greet.
Drebabyyy93.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-26a3742e11c6
She's a pro. Wanted $500 for covered. $1000 for covered greek.
-
12-16-21 14:40 #5253Regular Member

Posts: 24Blynn1015
Blynn1015.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-a97459020dcc
Only down for oral. Wants $450. Got her down to $300 but have not taken the plunge.
-
12-16-21 14:39 #5252Regular Member

Posts: 24My bad--corrected links
My bad. Here are the corrected links:
Originally Posted by DelToro
[View Original Post]
Key1995.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-8246353e1696
Star.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-65d176127c86
Theonedesired.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-34764b57aee5
Goldien.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...f-f95e6913798a
-
12-16-21 14:35 #5251Senior Member

Posts: 61Pros will pass on you too
You never know what's going on with a provider, and it may not be you, but I've been ghosted or ignored plenty. Most are really not good at scheduling or logistics.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-21 11:55 #5250Senior Member

Posts: 534Key1995
Here's the correct link to Key1995.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-8246353e1696
-
12-16-21 10:26 #5249Senior Member

Posts: 2184Star
Yup she has been mentioned here before. Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by Smuma6
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-21 09:26 #5248Senior Member

Posts: 49Star
Here's the correct link to Star: https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-65d176127c86.
I posted a very similar report about her a few weeks ago. She responds, but impossible to predict how much she wants, because she won't say.
-
12-15-21 23:24 #5247Senior Member

Posts: 503Thanks for the report, could you please change the links from messages to their actual profiles, thanks.
Originally Posted by RainySeattleGu
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 21:38 #5246Senior Member

Posts: 2184A lot of these links are to your inbox
The links that have "members. Seeking / messaging" - Those are not links to the persons profile but rather to some PM in your mailbox. Was actually interested in seeing who some of them were. .
Originally Posted by RainySeattleGu
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





