Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 342 of 693 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 392 442 ... LastLast
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 10388
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5273

    Inflations are going to the roof

    I couldn't believe the girl increase their rate 60% for a repeat. I see a beautiful girl in her mid 20's last week for $500 for couple of hours. Try to schedule a date with her again couple of days later but she told me she is busy. Then today I texted her to see when she is available and she said she is available tomorrow. She ask me was is the allowance and I told her 500 like last time. She then told me to go find a different girl. If I want to see her again it would be $800. I just couldn't believe it because we have a lot of fun last time and hoping to have her as long term arrangement but I guess not. Is there guys out there paying that much?

    I am curious has anyone recently experience a lot of flaky or ghosting when it time to meet up with the girls. I have three different girls in their twenty over the last three days ghosting on me. We message back and forth via text. Everything was fine and schedule for a meet up. Then on either before the day of the meet up or on that day I send a text to confirm if we are still meeting up and I don't get any response. Also their profile either get deactivated or block me. Is this normal or I am missing something? I feel like SA hiring people to chat and then disconnected when it time to meet up.

  2. #5272

    Share my SB

    I have a SB I occasionally get together with for a ppm and she is interested in a mfm threesome. Anyone on here located in the Bellingham area interested in helping me out with that?

    She's 22, white, cute girl next door type.

    Looking for someone easy going, somewhat fit and under 50.

    Send me a PM with a short description of yourself and if you sound like a good match I'll respond with more details.

  3. #5271
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Anybody had contact with this chick from FetLife and Twitter? She screams sugar baby, but I haven't seen her on the site.

    https://fetlife.com/users/13572213

    https://twitter.com/thelydiagrey
    She needs to cut back on the sugar. And burgers. And chips.

  4. #5270

    Blynn1015

    Quote Originally Posted by RainySeattleGu  [View Original Post]
    Blynn1015.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-a97459020dcc

    Only down for oral. Wants $450. Got her down to $300 but have not taken the plunge.
    I think for a grad student, she needs to set more realistic expectations.

  5. #5269
    Quote Originally Posted by RainySeattleGu  [View Original Post]
    Dulcelatinx.

    Drebabyyy93.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-26a3742e11c6

    She's a pro. Wanted $500 for covered. $1000 for covered greek.
    She looks pretty tired and used for that kind of request.

  6. #5268

    Lydia Grey

    Anybody had contact with this chick from FetLife and Twitter? She screams sugar baby, but I haven't seen her on the site.

    https://fetlife.com/users/13572213

    https://twitter.com/thelydiagrey

  7. #5267
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I think I hit that age where attractive, younger people that like to fuck will choose someone younger and more attractive than me. I can still get women in their 40's and 50's without paying, but with the rare exception, they are not attractive and a pain in the fucking ass.

    The offers I've had in the $250-$300 range from younger women have generally been fat or ugly (or both), with the exception of one who didn't show. Realistically, the women that have offered that are attractive have been $400-$500 for a PPM. I'm okay with that. Inflation and shit.
    Sorry I did come across as condescending.

    I don't pursue very young women, l go after late 20's to late 30's. I do need to find them attractive but I don't require perfect bodies if they have the right attitude towards sex.

  8. #5266
    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    I don't pay more than $300.

    The women that like the kind of crazy sex I like tend not to be that focus on money.

    If one asks for more than that and it's inflexible about it, it's not going to be amenable to a 3-4 hr fuckest.
    I think I hit that age where attractive, younger people that like to fuck will choose someone younger and more attractive than me. I can still get women in their 40's and 50's without paying, but with the rare exception, they are not attractive and a pain in the fucking ass.

    The offers I've had in the $250-$300 range from younger women have generally been fat or ugly (or both), with the exception of one who didn't show. Realistically, the women that have offered that are attractive have been $400-$500 for a PPM. I'm okay with that. Inflation and shit.

  9. #5265
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    My ad, pretty much states that I won't be putting up with GPS bullshit. I say right off the bat that I will NOT take them shopping, will not be buying them the latest I-Phones, will not be buying them designer accessories or paying for their Brazilian Butt Lift. I let them know that if they want to be "spoiled" that they need to move on. I then say, I will help them rent, groceries, school supplies or help them have a night or two away from the kids.

    So the people that contact me or respond to me are generally people that are more realistic. Right now my normal PPM offer is $250-500, with most leaning to the $400-500 range. After we meet, it generally drops as I'm not butt ugly or mean, it's apparent that I make at least decent income and I 100% tell them the truth. I'm guess I'm long-term sugar daddy material and they probably figure they can keep looking for someone else for the home run.
    I don't pay more than $300.

    The women that like the kind of crazy sex I like tend not to be that focus on money.

    If one asks for more than that and it's inflexible about it, it's not going to be amenable to a 3-4 hr fuckest.

  10. #5264
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigum  [View Original Post]
    Other reports often quote 600+ as GPS. But seriously? Is that the worse you guys see? Why do you see that and I see this?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...c-f171cb8b0014

    Wanted 2. 5 k per meet. When I said I might consider it per month, she countered with 2 k per meet. Needless to say did not meet. But really makes me wonder about the GPS reports here. There are still the 10 k / mo girls from the old expectations limits. :
    If she pulls that shit with me I'm just going to say sure and see how far I can get without handing over that much LOL.

  11. #5263

    Right on

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    ... Right now my normal PPM offer is $250-500, with most leaning to the $400-500 range ...
    I'm generally in that price range, but I might consider $600 for a full overnight fair.

    If a girl is asking for more than that, she'd better be a Victoria's Secret Model, in Playboy's College Girls, or an NFL Cheerleader. Otherwise she can GTFO.

  12. #5262
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigum  [View Original Post]
    Other reports often quote 600+ as GPS. But seriously? Is that the worse you guys see? Why do you see that and I see this?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...c-f171cb8b0014

    Wanted 2. 5 k per meet. When I said I might consider it per month, she countered with 2 k per meet. Needless to say did not meet. But really makes me wonder about the GPS reports here. There are still the 10 k / mo girls from the old expectations limits. :
    My ad, pretty much states that I won't be putting up with GPS bullshit. I say right off the bat that I will NOT take them shopping, will not be buying them the latest I-Phones, will not be buying them designer accessories or paying for their Brazilian Butt Lift. I let them know that if they want to be "spoiled" that they need to move on. I then say, I will help them rent, groceries, school supplies or help them have a night or two away from the kids.

    So the people that contact me or respond to me are generally people that are more realistic. Right now my normal PPM offer is $250-500, with most leaning to the $400-500 range. After we meet, it generally drops as I'm not butt ugly or mean, it's apparent that I make at least decent income and I 100% tell them the truth. I'm guess I'm long-term sugar daddy material and they probably figure they can keep looking for someone else for the home run.

  13. #5261

    GPS of other reports is just no where close to what I experience.

    Other reports often quote 600+ as GPS. But seriously? Is that the worse you guys see? Why do you see that and I see this?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...c-f171cb8b0014

    Wanted 2. 5 k per meet. When I said I might consider it per month, she countered with 2 k per meet. Needless to say did not meet. But really makes me wonder about the GPS reports here. There are still the 10 k / mo girls from the old expectations limits. :

  14. #5260
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-dc15a37f6534

    Wanted to hook up tonight. $800/ ppm.

    Gave her a hard no. I wouldn't even negotiate. I figured even if she did go for my rate, she'd just be bitchy and disappointed.
    I agree, GPS is a state of mind.

    You want to have the ones that actually like to fuck.

  15. #5259

    Diamond

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-dc15a37f6534

    Wanted to hook up tonight. $800/ ppm.

    Gave her a hard no. I wouldn't even negotiate. I figured even if she did go for my rate, she'd just be bitchy and disappointed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape