High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 631 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 131 531 581 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 681 731 1131 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,465 of 24043
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14593
    Quote Originally Posted by BushBaby  [View Original Post]
    Kaci Tanner is Indian.

    https://www.kacitanner.com

    Pricey but great fuck.
    Thanks for the info, but yeah, hella expensive, I can fly to Indian and get more for a way less, she is running though, and probably worth every penny, but way too rich for my blood.

  2. #14592

    Hilarious

    At this realization he simply dried up like a withering rose in time lapse.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ihaschzbrgr  [View Original Post]
    It was at this realization that Cartwheelseen was seen for the last time in this hobby.

  3. #14591

    Yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by Ihaschzbrgr  [View Original Post]
    It was at this realization that Cartwheelseen was seen for the last time in this hobby.
    LOL and why he only got a BBBJ!

  4. #14590
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbarber307  [View Original Post]
    This is indeed a tranny. S / he used to post in the TransX section of Listcrawler, and there is a review on them. You can see the obvious bulge in the Listcrawler videos. I don't care that a tranny wants to escort, as there are plenty who do, but s / he should make that clear in the advertisement. As Graf indicated, s / he could end up a statistic as a result of dishonest advertising. For those who are interested, the face picture in the ad is not representative.
    It was at this realization that Cartwheelseen was seen for the last time in this hobby.

  5. #14589

    Kaci Tanner

    Quote Originally Posted by FireWater  [View Original Post]
    This is a great question, if anyone has a petite Hindi provider, please pm the info, Indian, Sri Lankan, Nepalese, that is my fetish right there.
    Kaci Tanner is Indian.

    https://www.kacitanner.com

    Pricey but great fuck.

  6. #14588

    Info?

    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    There was a mix up. Alex needed to leave for a few days but she's 100% back now. Near 66 where the roofs are Red. 24 thick in right places. BBBJ cfs on menu. 300 hr 200 hhr. Just saw her again last night. She's looking for friends today and tomorrow.
    Do you mind if I get her info?

  7. #14587
    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    That is a tranny and has posted for a long time as such. This is rape by deception, a tranny Decepticon. Idiots wonder why trannies are murdered at a high rate.
    This is indeed a tranny. S / he used to post in the TransX section of Listcrawler, and there is a review on them. You can see the obvious bulge in the Listcrawler videos. I don't care that a tranny wants to escort, as there are plenty who do, but s / he should make that clear in the advertisement. As Graf indicated, s / he could end up a statistic as a result of dishonest advertising. For those who are interested, the face picture in the ad is not representative.

  8. #14586

    Jasime

    Quote Originally Posted by FireWater  [View Original Post]
    This is a great question, if anyone has a petite Hindi provider, please pm the info, Indian, Sri Lankan, Nepalese, that is my fetish right there.
    Before the covid hit, I knew one Indian provider who went by the name of Jasmine Patel. This was back in 2019. Small, Petite but real good figure. This was back in 2019. Haven't seen her since then. Also lost the contact info, but she used to use snapchat as a POC. I'll update if I find the contact info.

  9. #14585

    Something doesn't smell right

    I considered TOFTT but my Spidey sense tingled. The pics definitely resemble a TS or a guy. On top of that the need for a selfie, the dead end road and the fact that the first review posted for her on this site are from someone with no prior posts. No disrespect to the person who posted the review. Can't say I'm left feeling anymore reassured.

    Quote Originally Posted by FacelessBoy  [View Original Post]
    Thank god someone else sees it too. I thought the same thing but didn't want to speculate.

  10. #14584

    Rape by Decepticon (Deception)

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeBalling  [View Original Post]
    I believe the person in the photo is a male. At least a transsexual was using those photographs. Maybe take a closer look at the photos. No disrespect intended.
    That is a tranny and has posted for a long time as such. This is rape by deception, a tranny Decepticon. Idiots wonder why trannies are murdered at a high rate.

    https://ylpr.yale.edu/solving-riddle-rape-deception

    One could argue that women rape all the time due to deceptive looks with makeup, pushup bras, spanx, fake nails, hair coloring, wigs, etc.

  11. #14583
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where I can find any agencies that have Indian women?
    This is a great question, if anyone has a petite Hindi provider, please pm the info, Indian, Sri Lankan, Nepalese, that is my fetish right there.

  12. #14582

    Seems to always post on same area.


  13. #14581
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeBalling  [View Original Post]
    I believe the person in the photo is a male. At least a transsexual was using those photographs. Maybe take a closer look at the photos. No disrespect intended.
    Thank god someone else sees it too. I thought the same thing but didn't want to speculate.

  14. #14580
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where I can find any agencies that have Indian women?
    I know of one in NY. Doubt DMV has any.

  15. #14579

    Tablet as a light

    Quote Originally Posted by CartwheelSeen  [View Original Post]
    After looking at the comments on the ad, I reached out. The provider wanted a phone call and pic to confirm an appointment. She accepted a covid masked pic. After the confirmation, I was sent a road in Springfield that dead ends. As I approached I called her and was directed where to park. I then walked up to her Tesla and was met by a nice girl. There is only the carTablet tablet as light. After paying $ admission, I reclined back and was slurped up. This girl is better than Tyson's nurse, however there is no CIM. Nevertheless it was BBBJ sloppy heaven and she will pay attention to the bls.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5712798806/1
    I believe the person in the photo is a male. At least a transsexual was using those photographs. Maybe take a closer look at the photos. No disrespect intended.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape