Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 488 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 388 438 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 538 588 988 1488 ... LastLast
Results 7,306 to 7,320 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17518

    Becky

    Had a chance to visit Becky on the west side. Ends in 4136.

    She answered the door in a good mood. Has dafinately aged a bit since her pics were taken. A bit frumpy and shorter than I figured. Nice fat ass tho. I asked her about some upgraded services and everything was a go! Yup everything. I figured her ads were all talk but no. She is just as sexy slutty as she says she is. I didn't ask about anal but otherwise it was all on the table. Super slobbery DT BBBJ. A few basic positions uncovered. Dropped 2 loads in there. Even cleaned me up with her mouth before getting me a towel. Spent about 25 minutes there which is good with me compared to most gals. Really the only negatives were her pics compared to her and the motel. * Even though its a motel I'm sure most of us have been to more than once It is what it is. $. 2 hh.

  2. #17517

    New at this, need help

    A couple years ago I set up an appointment. But before the appointment somehow the lady found me on Facebook. She messaged my girl and its was big deal LOL. So now I'm afraid to try again. Any pointers? Should I get another phone?? Feel free to message me. Anything will help. Thanks!

  3. #17516
    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/72084456#.

    Been trying to see her for awhile. Schedule finally worked out. Saw her for a qv for 100. She has a banging body. Good time was had and absolutely will repeat. BBBJ, mish, doggy. All views were great.
    She resembles an infamous cash and dash artist from years ago.

  4. #17515

    Mailbox full

    Quote Originally Posted by Fstrxtsy78  [View Original Post]
    Visited my Sweet Cherry Pie and she had her game on tonight and was very helpful relieving me of some muscle cramps in a particular area.

    Alyssa's got the perfect combination of amazing tits and a shapely rear with just the right amount of cushion. The view from the back alone is worth the price of admission. BJ skills were amazing as I always remembered and I was happily left drained by Miss Alyssa. Seniors can PM me for her current #. She is not actively posting that I am aware of but I had her number as a regular from last year and she is still using it.

    J.
    Your mailbox is full. Message me please.

  5. #17514

    Depends on what you are serking

    Quote Originally Posted by PickleRic  [View Original Post]
    This one has to be TGTBT. Quoted me $100 for premium snap package that includes unlimited meetups for 4 months. Literally the definition of TGTBT, but has been sending pics and communicating to try and convince me she's real. Even said I could pay after we meet. Has someone confirmed she is real, by chance? Otherwise, please collectively scold me for not blocking the snap and moving on. Last 4 digits are xxx-xxx-5605.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/72232918#.
    I doubt she will meet in person but if she will then giving her some cash may help but you can go to pornhub and see much more for free.

    If you like Snapchat then go for it but that's up to you.

  6. #17513

    Red flags

    Quote Originally Posted by PickleRic  [View Original Post]
    This one has to be TGTBT. Quoted me $100 for premium snap package that includes unlimited meetups for 4 months. Literally the definition of TGTBT, but has been sending pics and communicating to try and convince me she's real. Even said I could pay after we meet. Has someone confirmed she is real, by chance? Otherwise, please collectively scold me for not blocking the snap and moving on. Last 4 digits are xxx-xxx-5605.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/72232918#.
    The ad has more red flags than I can count. If a girl advertises she goes raw I'd definitely steer clear and if the girl In the pics is hot she definitely doesn't go raw. Many other red flags. Stay clear.

  7. #17512
    Quote Originally Posted by PickleRic  [View Original Post]
    This one has to be TGTBT. Quoted me $100 for premium snap package that includes unlimited meetups for 4 months. Literally the definition of TGTBT, but has been sending pics and communicating to try and convince me she's real. Even said I could pay after we meet. Has someone confirmed she is real, by chance? Otherwise, please collectively scold me for not blocking the snap and moving on. Last 4 digits are xxx-xxx-5605.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/72232918#.
    That's fake af.

    There are picture packages of girls scammers can buy that include literally hundreds of pictures and videos to convince people they're real. They come with "verification photos" of predictable hand placements or requests and are formatted to easily transfer over to Snapchats.

    Please don't fall for these. If it seems TGTBT.

  8. #17511

    Multi hr that's worth it

    Anyone on the eastside not far from I 74 that's worth seeing for multi hour that's not very rush rush?

  9. #17510

    Tgtbt?

    This one has to be TGTBT. Quoted me $100 for premium snap package that includes unlimited meetups for 4 months. Literally the definition of TGTBT, but has been sending pics and communicating to try and convince me she's real. Even said I could pay after we meet. Has someone confirmed she is real, by chance? Otherwise, please collectively scold me for not blocking the snap and moving on. Last 4 digits are xxx-xxx-5605.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/72232918#.

  10. #17509

    Alyssa aka Cherry Pie On Point

    Visited my Sweet Cherry Pie and she had her game on tonight and was very helpful relieving me of some muscle cramps in a particular area.

    Alyssa's got the perfect combination of amazing tits and a shapely rear with just the right amount of cushion. The view from the back alone is worth the price of admission. BJ skills were amazing as I always remembered and I was happily left drained by Miss Alyssa. Seniors can PM me for her current #. She is not actively posting that I am aware of but I had her number as a regular from last year and she is still using it.

    J.

  11. #17508

    Big o

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    This is definitely a YMMV because often it's about connection. I've always gotten Piper off from DI. Sometimes 4-5 times in an hour. But our connection is strong. Sam / Georgia from DI is fairly easy to make cum as well. Vivian St James is a good one as well. Jaimee from DI is possible to get off once you know her but I do think it takes a bit.
    I agree with you on piper and Georgia. Only saw piper once but it was great. Georgia was great and I saw her several times. I'll look up Vivian. Thank you for the info.

  12. #17507

    For me

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDaytona  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys! What girls in Indy have the best big O's? I am looking for a girl or girls that really get off on the sessions. Obviously it depends on the guy but I'm looking for the girls that enjoy, physically, the sessions. A seven that has several loud or shaking O's is preferable over a 10 that does not. The more often the better. Any info would be great. Pm if you like or respond on the board. Thanks for the help! RD.
    This is definitely a YMMV because often it's about connection. I've always gotten Piper off from DI. Sometimes 4-5 times in an hour. But our connection is strong. Sam / Georgia from DI is fairly easy to make cum as well. Vivian St James is a good one as well. Jaimee from DI is possible to get off once you know her but I do think it takes a bit.

  13. #17506

    Big O's

    Hey guys! What girls in Indy have the best big O's? I am looking for a girl or girls that really get off on the sessions. Obviously it depends on the guy but I'm looking for the girls that enjoy, physically, the sessions. A seven that has several loud or shaking O's is preferable over a 10 that does not. The more often the better. Any info would be great. Pm if you like or respond on the board. Thanks for the help! RD.

  14. #17505

    Becki

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlown469  [View Original Post]
    As far as known. Back in Michigan permanently. And her roommate either quit or is UTR.
    The last time I saw her, which was months ago, she had a serious SO and had agreed to stop the services and get a different job.

  15. #17504

    RE Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by Farmer64  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember her? Says she worked in Indy in the past. Thanks!

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/LovelyAnna
    She was here a couple of years ago. Sold pics and snap premium. Tried to see her a couple of times. But our schedules never worked out. Will be looking her up if she is back in town.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape