Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 642 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 142 542 592 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 692 742 1142 1642 ... LastLast
Results 9,616 to 9,630 of 25027
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15412

    Bad link

    Please go back and redo the link. I got one thing on egames.com and a slew of options when trying to paste the link from female-escorts on (drop the period). I tried them together and that was worse. Maybe it's just me, but I don't think so.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone partaken in this one?

    egames.com/ female-escorts / other / sexy-italian-goddess-69 bbbjgfe /403507560658.

  2. #15411

    Info

    Has anyone partaken in this one?

    egames.com/ female-escorts / other / sexy-italian-goddess-69 bbbjgfe /403507560658.

  3. #15410

    Redhead

    You know its funny a good amount of the escorts here also walk the streets, which I prefer because your not donating more than 40 at least. Well I have had experiences with this redhead tried twice with her and each time she kept goin in my pockets, but I knew and called her out on it after I would call her out on it. She would give the most lackluster BBBJ. So I just gave up on her and haven't bothered since, but yes. Sticky fingers indeed.

  4. #15409

    Redhead thief crook ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by Jgm1291  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/287218369084

    Has anyone met her yet? I called her up and she seemed legit enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    Don't do it brother. She robs guys. I've never met her but there are many reviews, all of them are of sketchy thieving situations. Dodge this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about a year ago.

    She wiggled her unwashed smelly ass in my face. While I was trying to get it up, unsuccessfully, she emptied my wallet.

    Don't bother.
    Including ad contact (401-663-9561) and pics in case she deletes her ads.

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C31DF115-0477-4E43-B729-CE111183B242.jpg‎   A4AB639F-0FBE-42FA-9869-205E897720DB.jpg‎  

  5. #15408

    Can't find her!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kleptomaniac  [View Original Post]
    She is the real deal. Sucked me till completion first time. Second was FS. No issues a bit bigger than the photos lead you to believe. Nice girl, has a demon problem but she didn't rob me or con me. I hooked up with her threw RI Craigslist last year. Tried reaching out this year but had no luck. Wouldn't mind banging her again she likes getting it. Takes direction well and aims to please.
    Do you have her info?! I searched everywhere and nothing.

  6. #15407

    Is she still around

    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? I've seen her post every now and then but she takes her ads down quickly so I'll also add a few of her pics just in case.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/651178919938
    Does anyone still have her info?

  7. #15406

    Redheadded robber

    Quote Originally Posted by Jgm1291  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/287218369084

    Has anyone met her yet? I called her up and she seemed legit enough.
    I saw her about a year ago.

    She wiggled her unwashed smelly ass in my face. While I was trying to get it up, unsuccessfully, she emptied my wallet.

    Don't bother.

  8. #15405

    Red head thief

    Quote Originally Posted by Jgm1291  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/287218369084

    Has anyone met her yet? I called her up and she seemed legit enough.
    Don't do it brother. She robs guys. I've never met her but there are many reviews, all of them are of sketchy thieving situations. Dodge this one.

  9. #15404

    Redhead

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/287218369084

    Has anyone met her yet? I called her up and she seemed legit enough.

  10. #15403
    Quote Originally Posted by Addickted  [View Original Post]
    So I thought I posted here as well but here's my experience with the Hot Redhead Mya.

    Saw Mya's ads vetted the pics with earlier ads. Apparently no one ever reviewed or saw her. What was listed as a 5'4"-5'7" 130 lb redhead is actually a 5'10" 230 lb plus "redhead". This was never the girl in the pics. Service was fair, I wouldn't repeat, not my type.

    Arrived at Mya's room to be greeted by a "two girl in one body" special, she was twice the size of the ad photo. Got the donation and LE questions out of the way and she disrobed. I did the same and we moved to the bed where she began BBBJ, decent technique. Did a bit of DFK then she climbed on. The buildup of fat and skin in the area made getting in fully a difficult proposition and I'm not small, switched to mish and managed to get in enough to pop. Cleaned up and headed out. I certainly would not repeat, not at all the experience I was expecting. Bigger is not always better.
    Thanks for the heads up! I had texted her a few weeks back and fell asleep before she responded. She was PISSED in her texts back and blocked me. Must have been my lucky day😂.

  11. #15402
    Quote Originally Posted by FindnCuties  [View Original Post]
    I been dying to try her out. Any info on her.
    I met her in May. Enthusiastic BJ and reverse CG. Be aware though, she is always with some creepy looking guy that is always flashing guns on social media.

  12. #15401

    Has anyone seen her Nikki

    I been dying to try her out. Any info on her.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobO  [View Original Post]
    I attempted to see this one last week:

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...u/404036119941

    I was looking forward to meeting with her. Scheduled a date and drove to the hotel area she was staying at. Texted her several times leading up to the time. And then nothing but crickets (well, not really -- too cold for them too). A little while later I texted her and she said she went to get lunch. I was a little miffed.

    And then, planned a meeting with Maryjane.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/744050149870

    Same idea. She said she would meet me and told me her hotel. I drove there and let her know I was around. But nothing. I had been texting her on the way to the hotel, and she responded. She hasn't said anything yet..

  13. #15400
    Quote Originally Posted by Zat1190  [View Original Post]
    DCD has seemingly been dead for a while now. Noticed Brittany's ad is back up with dates this week. Has anyone ever seen her or know where any reviews might be? The photos up look good but they've also been up for a long time now. http://downcitydivas.com/gallery/201/profile.
    Texted with DVD same setup as usual I am a little cautious due to the long absence but may TOFT today. If I do I'll post about it.

  14. #15399
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    What a crying shame. Spent 9 hours there last night. Big apartment building in NP off 146, pretty safe. Tiny apt and cluttered but nicely done, not dirty. Tiny dog.

    She's batshit whacko, gone to Jaysus, wheeeee out of her mind. Met me naked under a robe, nice perky 34 B's, great fine ass. Not huge just a nice handful with that sweet curve at the bottom. Bit of a tummy but not fat, yet. Pics on SecretBenefits are accurate. Spent almost two hours dancing in front of me and on top of me, twerkin an grinding, pretty damn sexy but oh so frustrating after each pussy lick (tasty) and finger dip she'd just pull away and say later. After a long massage on her backside the music came on and the chain smoking started. (Has a bunch of air cleaners going so it doesn't smell bad but it still clogs me up). Music was all Jaysus. All. She's like one of those Jesus rapture folks. Yeah, I was dying and crying at the same time. My luck is like the bitcoin market on a good / bad day. I retreated to the bed and prayed Nada. She actually made a pretty good meal between songs then spent 30 minutes chasing the dog around the house after it sprayed the bed with shit trying to get me out of it. Dying and crying. She finally passed out at 6 am from the alcohol and I got te hell out of Dodge. Left 120 for the show but I just don't know if I could get myself to go back. Waste of a damn fine body. Fml.
    120 for 9 hours interesting.

  15. #15398

    DCD randomly has a girl around.

    DCD has seemingly been dead for a while now. Noticed Brittany's ad is back up with dates this week. Has anyone ever seen her or know where any reviews might be? The photos up look good but they've also been up for a long time now. http://downcitydivas.com/gallery/201/profile.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape