Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,616 to 9,630 of 25027
-
12-22-21 14:17 #15412Senior Member

Posts: 1251Bad link
Please go back and redo the link. I got one thing on egames.com and a slew of options when trying to paste the link from female-escorts on (drop the period). I tried them together and that was worse. Maybe it's just me, but I don't think so.
Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 13:10 #15411Senior Member

Posts: 283Info
Has anyone partaken in this one?
egames.com/ female-escorts / other / sexy-italian-goddess-69 bbbjgfe /403507560658.
-
12-22-21 07:30 #15410Pedophile

Posts: 72Redhead
You know its funny a good amount of the escorts here also walk the streets, which I prefer because your not donating more than 40 at least. Well I have had experiences with this redhead tried twice with her and each time she kept goin in my pockets, but I knew and called her out on it after I would call her out on it. She would give the most lackluster BBBJ. So I just gave up on her and haven't bothered since, but yes. Sticky fingers indeed.
-
12-22-21 06:02 #15409Senior Member

Posts: 5229Redhead thief crook ripoff
Originally Posted by Jgm1291
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Usuga401
[View Original Post]
Including ad contact (401-663-9561) and pics in case she deletes her ads.
Originally Posted by PSlag56
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
12-21-21 23:52 #15408Regular Member

Posts: 25Can't find her!
Do you have her info?! I searched everywhere and nothing.
Originally Posted by Kleptomaniac
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-21 23:19 #15407Regular Member

Posts: 25Is she still around
Does anyone still have her info?
Originally Posted by Abercrombie
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-21 22:02 #15406Senior Member

Posts: 196Redheadded robber
I saw her about a year ago.
Originally Posted by Jgm1291
[View Original Post]
She wiggled her unwashed smelly ass in my face. While I was trying to get it up, unsuccessfully, she emptied my wallet.
Don't bother.
-
12-21-21 20:16 #15405Senior Member

Posts: 193Red head thief
Don't do it brother. She robs guys. I've never met her but there are many reviews, all of them are of sketchy thieving situations. Dodge this one.
Originally Posted by Jgm1291
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-21 20:01 #15404Senior Member

Posts: 56Redhead
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/287218369084
Has anyone met her yet? I called her up and she seemed legit enough.
-
12-20-21 20:45 #15403Senior Member

Posts: 810Thanks for the heads up! I had texted her a few weeks back and fell asleep before she responded. She was PISSED in her texts back and blocked me. Must have been my lucky day😂.
Originally Posted by Addickted
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-21 13:04 #15402Senior Member

Posts: 239I met her in May. Enthusiastic BJ and reverse CG. Be aware though, she is always with some creepy looking guy that is always flashing guns on social media.
Originally Posted by FindnCuties
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-21 13:10 #15401Regular Member

Posts: 5Has anyone seen her Nikki
I been dying to try her out. Any info on her.
Originally Posted by RobO
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-21 12:42 #15400Senior Member

Posts: 28Texted with DVD same setup as usual I am a little cautious due to the long absence but may TOFT today. If I do I'll post about it.
Originally Posted by Zat1190
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-21 10:38 #15399Senior Member

Posts: 216120 for 9 hours interesting.
Originally Posted by DaveDarlings
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-21 01:26 #15398Senior Member

Posts: 55DCD randomly has a girl around.
DCD has seemingly been dead for a while now. Noticed Brittany's ad is back up with dates this week. Has anyone ever seen her or know where any reviews might be? The photos up look good but they've also been up for a long time now. http://downcitydivas.com/gallery/201/profile.









Reply With Quote






