Thread: Rants Opinions and Totally Pointless Bullshit
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 1693
-
12-25-21 20:17 #1138Regular Member

Posts: 5Monsters
This hit home hard especially this month. None of you know me because I've never posted but I've been reading these reviews and what not for years. See my sons mom was an escort. She was found dead a few weeks back in hermitage stripped of all her belongings. We had been estranged for a while but I still cared for her and would look for her on ad sites to make sure she was still alive. I knew she had a boyfriend who was pimping her out and controlled most to all of her social media keeping her from contacting people unless he needed them to be contacted. He controlled her with drugs. It was her decision to leave her kids but ultimately I don't think she would have stayed away from them. People like this are evil. She was 4 months clean and in a program in Memphis getting her shit together and somehow his reach extended all the way there and she came back to Nashville to confront him and no one heard from her again until she was found. I don't know the details but it's a no-brainer he and any of his friends were probably involved whether supplying her with the drugs or a means to her end. She left several kids including my son who will never get to know his mom again and that's sad and pathetic. There are monsters out there and they should be chased, put or thrown away somehow because that's what they do to lost desperate women.
Originally Posted by Cromwell
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-21 12:42 #1137Senior Member

Posts: 1250Monsters
"Monsters exist kids, don't do drugs" I know from experience how true this is.
Originally Posted by Tyler556
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 21:30 #1136Regular Member

Posts: 1Reminds me of Brooklyn Dare 's pimp / dealer. His physical / mental abuse (check out the bruises on her neck, he digs choking her out), but denying a junkie her fix as "punishment" while taking all her earnings is sadism on a whole nuther level. Seeing an addict beg for drugs is soul crushing. Monsters exist kids, don't do drugs.
Originally Posted by Mike1701
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 05:48 #1135Senior Member

Posts: 2528Sadistic bastard. Hits on the ladies.
Originally Posted by RickForFun1
[View Original Post]
Don't know who hit Hendrix or is MO. So I can't make a conclusion on if he is the same guy.
-
12-21-21 17:35 #1134Senior Member

Posts: 243Massage specials
My rant of the day. I hate how girls all year post hh 160 then any holiday comes around an the ad title changes to holiday specials an say text for price you text an ask about the discount an they say 160. No discount at all just hoping a sucker bites cause he thinks he's getting a deal on the standard price.
-
12-21-21 12:44 #1133Senior Member

Posts: 793Careful?
Sarcastic bastard or sadistic bastard? Did he hurt them with words or physically harm them? Is there anything else you can pass on to help the ladies avoid him? Thanks Mike.
Originally Posted by Mike1701
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-21 07:27 #1132Senior Member

Posts: 2528Carefull
Seems to be another sarcastic bastard around theses days. I know of 2 girls who have been hurt by a client.
Just and FYI to other ladies.
-
12-12-21 16:11 #1131Senior Member

Posts: 793Jeepster
Good to see you post. The hobby just keeps going downhill so good luck. It's not as fun and easy as it once was.
Originally Posted by Jeepster1
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 12:24 #1130Senior Member

Posts: 1351Wazzzzzzzzzz up Jeepster. Hope all is well with you. Every once in awhile you've just got to scratch that itch. LOL.
Originally Posted by Jeepster1
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 10:43 #1129Senior Member

Posts: 1355See the San Diego thread for all the info you need.
Originally Posted by SparkXXX
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 10:32 #1128Senior Member

Posts: 2316Jeepster1 Just Checking In
Mostly retired monger stopping in to say Hi. Starting to get the itch again after a long drought, so please humor me if I ask dumb questions about a particular provider instead of RTFF.
Hope everyone is doing well, stay warm!
-Jeepster1.
-
11-12-21 15:08 #1127Senior Member

Posts: 188Yes to Juarez. I had a fantastic time. You have to research carefully or even hire a guide; but, there are establishments there that you'll never find in the USA At least there used to be. Border patrol warned me on my last visit that it wasn't safe to take personal cars to those places. Apparently you can become an unwitting mule. I've stayed out of Mexico since.
Originally Posted by SparkXXX
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 14:23 #1126Senior Member

Posts: 152[Deleted by Admin] Not sure where this came from. Are you mad that I didn't give you info on Jessica? Every message you sent me I have to study it for a minute. Not sure why you even send me messages because you're out to destroy her. I guess "Cover girl" You spoke of perhaps you meant Playboy cover girl and not the girl who puts a "cover" on for a BJ. Kinda makes sense but again it don't because Natasha James is on Vacation for a while and is a Chicago based escort. I had no idea you were even trying to get with her. FYI you just made your PM public not me.
Originally Posted by Vickster
[View Original Post]
E.
-
11-11-21 11:19 #1125Senior Member

Posts: 270No disrespect
Vick,
Originally Posted by Vickster
[View Original Post]
Just to clarify, didn't mean it as a diss or disrespect. English isn't my first language too. I love you attitude though. Stay happy.
-
11-11-21 11:07 #1124Senior Member

Posts: 170Message
Thanks, it's working. Just sent one back to confirm the outgoing is going.
Originally Posted by EnigmaCare
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




