Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1123
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckySmile  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone else having messaging issues?

    My mailbox is cleaned out.

    I shared a girls info with a few of you and crickets.

    Some have asked me for the info a couple of times as if they're not getting messages.

    Is this happening to anyone else? Any ideas on how to fix?

    Thanks.
    I just sent you a message and you are online. Did you get it?

  2. #1122
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckySmile  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone else having messaging issues?

    My mailbox is cleaned out.

    I shared a girls info with a few of you and crickets.

    Some have asked me for the info a couple of times as if they're not getting messages.

    Is this happening to anyone else? Any ideas on how to fix?

    Thanks.
    I was just wondering same thing. Someone I share information with has been quiet and not like him. Message me now and I will let you know if I get it.

  3. #1121

    Messaging

    Is anyone else having messaging issues?

    My mailbox is cleaned out.

    I shared a girls info with a few of you and crickets.

    Some have asked me for the info a couple of times as if they're not getting messages.

    Is this happening to anyone else? Any ideas on how to fix?

    Thanks.

  4. #1120

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by PirateSkul  [View Original Post]
    Vickster,

    Do you use some speech to text app or translator? I always wonder why you have so many? Marks. Or may be something messed up with your autocorrect.
    Hey Skul! Great name! No, but I'm now using Grammarly? This will solve all My probs? LOL Thanks to all for the tips support and all the disses! I try to laugh at myself and its an added bonus to get a giggle out of the forum. V.

  5. #1119

    Wrong Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Erik006  [View Original Post]
    Her Private delight ads state $200 and $300 hr which is what I posted. She was here a couple months ago. References kill the whole I'd situation. That's why it's important to have references. I'd never give my ID to anyone either. Vickster PM'ed me about her. Maybe he got her fired up LOL!

    E.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Tenne...dson/Misslilly
    Sorry Erik, I kinda consider DM as a private dialog between 2 mongers. Otherwise, I would have just replied with Quote for all here to read? It was Natasa James you posted about. I asked if you could put in a word for me? I have not contacted Miss Lilly nor did we talk in DM about her!

  6. #1118

    What's with?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vickster  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to all? Now find some Non Life threatening Providers and I'll not have to Post. Seriously I have grown such a complex about my non-skills, I have considered using a good friend and top NYC editor to tutor me? The problem, SHE was my wife Lydia's bestie! I'm a widower. Still, I consider It! Can someone get me back on SA? I'm used to that kind of crazy and. I'm Innocent too! V.
    Vickster,

    Do you use some speech to text app or translator? I always wonder why you have so many? Marks. Or may be something messed up with your autocorrect.

  7. #1117

    White Knights

    Quote Originally Posted by BoroGuy54  [View Original Post]
    I find Vickster amusing and I would much rather read his reports than those of someone who describes the sex in such vivid detail it's laughable. At. Least. I? can connect with Vicksters? Honesty!
    Thanks to all? Now find some Non Life threatening Providers and I'll not have to Post. Seriously I have grown such a complex about my non-skills, I have considered using a good friend and top NYC editor to tutor me? The problem, SHE was my wife Lydia's bestie! I'm a widower. Still, I consider It! Can someone get me back on SA? I'm used to that kind of crazy and. I'm Innocent too! V.

  8. #1116

    Please continue!

    Quote Originally Posted by Vickster  [View Original Post]
    Rock! I'll try to simplify my Reviews if I continue?
    I hope you continue, and the more info the better. I'm sure many others appreciate your reviews, too, just the way they are!

  9. #1115

    Vickster

    Quote Originally Posted by Al1968  [View Original Post]
    When someone contributes as much well needed information as Vickster, I won't complain about his writing skills. I'm here for much needed information, not reading enjoyment, and the information Vickster provides improves the "state of the hobby" enormously.
    I find Vickster amusing and I would much rather read his reports than those of someone who describes the sex in such vivid detail it's laughable. At. Least. I? can connect with Vicksters? Honesty!

  10. #1114

    Sites besides seeking?

    I'm banned there, I used to get around that with vanilla gift cards but no dice now. Any other decent SB sites?

  11. #1113

    My 2 cents

    Quote Originally Posted by DomDraper  [View Original Post]
    If the state of the hobby was not bad enough, there's vickster to ruin your daily reading of reviews with his gibberish.
    When someone contributes as much well needed information as Vickster, I won't complain about his writing skills. I'm here for much needed information, not reading enjoyment, and the information Vickster provides improves the "state of the hobby" enormously.

  12. #1112

    Dom

    Quote Originally Posted by DomDraper  [View Original Post]
    If the state of the hobby was not bad enough, there's vickster to ruin your daily reading of reviews with his gibberish.
    The hobby is depressing Dom! I apologize not only for adding to your blues! But to regular members who DM for numbers and info to the point I grow frustrated and TOFTT? Then send in my Gibberish reviews! I will from now on not respond to regular members' requests for numbers and my experience with providers. They must TOFTT and review! It is how this forum should work. Again Forgive me V.

  13. #1111

    Sorry Fellow Mongers

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRocketeer  [View Original Post]
    He's a nice dude, but I seriously can't read 80% of what he says.
    Rock! I'll try to simplify my Reviews if I continue? Chanel Review- on a 1 to 10 scale. Comunication-1 Incall-3 Looks-5 BBBJ-8 Intercourse-6 General Attitude and personality- started at 8 ended 2 Overall experience-3 or lower! I'm 95% sure a scam such as the BF, Uncle, Visit was on? As I closed the curtains her tablet rang? A car in a deserted Motel6 parking lot pulled next to mine and waited till I came down and got my firearm. His sneer denoted an air of disapprove and dislike. So if you need a release and some drama plus paranoia? This is the ticket! YMMV I will not repeat. Be Safe V.

  14. #1110
    Quote Originally Posted by DomDraper  [View Original Post]
    If the state of the hobby was not bad enough, there's vickster to ruin your daily reading of reviews with his gibberish.
    He's a nice dude, but I seriously can't read 80% of what he says.

  15. #1109
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Angeles City. INCREDIBLE! Yu will come back bowlegged but happy.

    Some closer options are San Jose Costa Rica (ooodles of fun and also a variety of nationalities. Had my first Russian lady there).

    Panama (on my list).

    Nicaragua (on my list).
    Panama was just OK. Only a couple of spots to hunt and most of the girls are Colombian or Venezuelan with fake parts. Actually had more fun in the DR.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape