Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 598 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 98 498 548 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 648 698 1098 ... LastLast
Results 8,956 to 8,970 of 17730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8775
    Quote Originally Posted by JonH4  [View Original Post]
    Her ad on the next day (12-19) said she raised her rate to $300/ hr from $200/ hr.
    The ad sounds too juicy to be real. I always ignore ads like this one. Don't waste your time.

  2. #8774
    Quote Originally Posted by CleanTowelette  [View Original Post]
    I love getting head and looking for who may be the best around. Anyone ever visit or have experience with Monica?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/20783254
    Monica is definitely top 3.

  3. #8773

    Good Times.

    Had a dream I saw these 2 ladies a couple times recently and they both always knock it out of the park. Both seem very normal, safe incall, very great service and a fun time for everyone walking out the door. Prices are always very reasonable. Just wanted to share some good go-to's that I have dreamt about lately. How about you? Any home runs around that you might be able to share via PM? Happy to share details to senior members.

    Lindsey is absolutely lights-out. She is not in my area, but my go-to when I am up that way.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/61524947

    Jenn has been fantastic.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/72153382

    I would highly recommend them both.

  4. #8772

    Rose

    Her ad on the next day (12-19) said she raised her rate to $300/ hr from $200/ hr.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestar  [View Original Post]
    I have set up outcalls with her three times in the last three days. She never shows. She always "falls asleep" or has some other lame excuse on why she can't show up and will not give incall address. Wants 100 for QV, 140 for HH, and 160 for hour. I hope you have better luck than me, she just wasted my time.

  5. #8771
    I can confirm as well. I hosted her a few months before the COVID Apocalypse hit. She ran a few minutes behind but kept in constant communication. She looked just like pics and her body / skills / demeanor / etc was on point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    She legit. Seen her once. It was a good experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erdric  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm this one? She's right in my area currently and I'd like to know if she's legit or not before I attempt contact. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/72175008

  6. #8770
    Quote Originally Posted by Erdric  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm this one? She's right in my area currently and I'd like to know if she's legit or not before I attempt contact. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/72175008
    She legit. Seen her once. It was a good experience.

  7. #8769

    Google Voice. You can delete data

    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Someone here recommended Google voice app for descret contacts. This app sucks. It does not let user delete the list of phone numbers that were called or texted. Text free is a better app in term of anonymity. User just have to deal with annoying ads.
    I have two Google Voice numbers. One using the Google App and the other on an app called GV Connect. I can delete whatever I want, text message, phone history, voicemails, etc. From either app.

  8. #8768
    Quote Originally Posted by King50
    Someone here recommended Google voice app for descret contacts. This app sucks. It does not let user delete the list of phone numbers that were called or texted. Text free is a better app in term of anonymity. User just have to deal with annoying ads.
    Quote Originally Posted by KemoSabe  [View Original Post]
    I have used Google Voice for years. I can delete the list of phone numbers that were called or texted. You can delete your history using your phone or from the Google Voice web site.
    Plus 1.

    I've been using G voice for years also and it's far more stable and user friendly in my opinion. I've used text now for a third or fourth burner option and never once have I had the convenience of it not freezing, not crashing, not locking the phone OS.

  9. #8767

    Pornstar Alex Harper in STL Dec 21-22

    She is taking afternoon appts today and all day tomorrow. $1 K per hour. I contacted her at alexharpermodel@hotmail.com. Menu was: GFE / PSE / LFK / DFK / CFS / BBBJ / DATY / COT / COF / MSOG.

    She requires a 50% deposit to book; PayPal, Cash App, & Google Pay.

    Let us know if you pull the trigger. I wanted to see her but my schedule does not allow it. I think she is a biscuit.

  10. #8766

    She is too difficult to book

    Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound728  [View Original Post]
    I saw her ad and sent a text. When I went to the burner app I saw that I also had texted her back last month with no response. Her ad seems to describe herself as being very accommodating and submissive, I'm wondering if anyone here had had any experience with her?

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...d/006933226503
    I have set up outcalls with her three times in the last three days. She never shows. She always "falls asleep" or has some other lame excuse on why she can't show up and will not give incall address. Wants 100 for QV, 140 for HH, and 160 for hour. I hope you have better luck than me, she just wasted my time.

  11. #8765
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    Whats the deal with these chicks asking for a deposit? I hope no of you all are actually sending it to them?
    You will want to kick yourself in the nuts if you give them a deposit. They are scammers.

  12. #8764

    Google Voice

    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Someone here recommended Google voice app for descret contacts. This app sucks. It does not let user delete the list of phone numbers that were called or texted. Text free is a better app in term of anonymity. User just have to deal with annoying ads.
    I have used Google Voice for years. I can delete the list of phone numbers that were called or texted. You can delete your history using your phone or from the Google Voice web site.

  13. #8763

    Sapphire

    Quote Originally Posted by HabbyMan618  [View Original Post]
    I've met sapphire she is legit. Looks like her pics but the performance was pretty average.
    She is real. Everything is covered. After we finished, she put on a cocktail dress, grabbed her phone and forgot I was there. I felt left out a little. She did not even walk me out the door or say good bye. One good thing about her. She is very attractive, nice body, non smoker, and very clean.

  14. #8762

    Google voive

    Someone here recommended Google voice app for descret contacts. This app sucks. It does not let user delete the list of phone numbers that were called or texted. Text free is a better app in term of anonymity. User just have to deal with annoying ads.

  15. #8761

    Magick

    Can anyone confirm this one? She's right in my area currently and I'd like to know if she's legit or not before I attempt contact. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/72175008

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape