Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 598 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 98 498 548 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 648 698 1098 ... LastLast
Results 8,956 to 8,970 of 17726
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8771
    I can confirm as well. I hosted her a few months before the COVID Apocalypse hit. She ran a few minutes behind but kept in constant communication. She looked just like pics and her body / skills / demeanor / etc was on point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    She legit. Seen her once. It was a good experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erdric  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm this one? She's right in my area currently and I'd like to know if she's legit or not before I attempt contact. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/72175008

  2. #8770
    Quote Originally Posted by Erdric  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm this one? She's right in my area currently and I'd like to know if she's legit or not before I attempt contact. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/72175008
    She legit. Seen her once. It was a good experience.

  3. #8769

    Google Voice. You can delete data

    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Someone here recommended Google voice app for descret contacts. This app sucks. It does not let user delete the list of phone numbers that were called or texted. Text free is a better app in term of anonymity. User just have to deal with annoying ads.
    I have two Google Voice numbers. One using the Google App and the other on an app called GV Connect. I can delete whatever I want, text message, phone history, voicemails, etc. From either app.

  4. #8768
    Quote Originally Posted by King50
    Someone here recommended Google voice app for descret contacts. This app sucks. It does not let user delete the list of phone numbers that were called or texted. Text free is a better app in term of anonymity. User just have to deal with annoying ads.
    Quote Originally Posted by KemoSabe  [View Original Post]
    I have used Google Voice for years. I can delete the list of phone numbers that were called or texted. You can delete your history using your phone or from the Google Voice web site.
    Plus 1.

    I've been using G voice for years also and it's far more stable and user friendly in my opinion. I've used text now for a third or fourth burner option and never once have I had the convenience of it not freezing, not crashing, not locking the phone OS.

  5. #8767

    Pornstar Alex Harper in STL Dec 21-22

    She is taking afternoon appts today and all day tomorrow. $1 K per hour. I contacted her at alexharpermodel@hotmail.com. Menu was: GFE / PSE / LFK / DFK / CFS / BBBJ / DATY / COT / COF / MSOG.

    She requires a 50% deposit to book; PayPal, Cash App, & Google Pay.

    Let us know if you pull the trigger. I wanted to see her but my schedule does not allow it. I think she is a biscuit.

  6. #8766

    She is too difficult to book

    Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound728  [View Original Post]
    I saw her ad and sent a text. When I went to the burner app I saw that I also had texted her back last month with no response. Her ad seems to describe herself as being very accommodating and submissive, I'm wondering if anyone here had had any experience with her?

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...d/006933226503
    I have set up outcalls with her three times in the last three days. She never shows. She always "falls asleep" or has some other lame excuse on why she can't show up and will not give incall address. Wants 100 for QV, 140 for HH, and 160 for hour. I hope you have better luck than me, she just wasted my time.

  7. #8765
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    Whats the deal with these chicks asking for a deposit? I hope no of you all are actually sending it to them?
    You will want to kick yourself in the nuts if you give them a deposit. They are scammers.

  8. #8764

    Google Voice

    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Someone here recommended Google voice app for descret contacts. This app sucks. It does not let user delete the list of phone numbers that were called or texted. Text free is a better app in term of anonymity. User just have to deal with annoying ads.
    I have used Google Voice for years. I can delete the list of phone numbers that were called or texted. You can delete your history using your phone or from the Google Voice web site.

  9. #8763

    Sapphire

    Quote Originally Posted by HabbyMan618  [View Original Post]
    I've met sapphire she is legit. Looks like her pics but the performance was pretty average.
    She is real. Everything is covered. After we finished, she put on a cocktail dress, grabbed her phone and forgot I was there. I felt left out a little. She did not even walk me out the door or say good bye. One good thing about her. She is very attractive, nice body, non smoker, and very clean.

  10. #8762

    Google voive

    Someone here recommended Google voice app for descret contacts. This app sucks. It does not let user delete the list of phone numbers that were called or texted. Text free is a better app in term of anonymity. User just have to deal with annoying ads.

  11. #8761

    Magick

    Can anyone confirm this one? She's right in my area currently and I'd like to know if she's legit or not before I attempt contact. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/72175008

  12. #8760

    Thin

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd6305  [View Original Post]
    Petite Megan on crawler is skinny. She used to have odd rules, but she's skinny. And she believes mermaids are real.
    Check out white Raven.

  13. #8759

    Deposits

    Whats the deal with these chicks asking for a deposit? I hope no of you all are actually sending it to them?

  14. #8758
    Quote Originally Posted by Parboil  [View Original Post]
    Seeking a very thin provider. Not a fan of a big butt and don't care about her boobs. Your suggestions are most welcome. Thanks.

    Pete.
    Petite Megan on crawler is skinny. She used to have odd rules, but she's skinny. And she believes mermaids are real.

  15. #8757

    Face pics

    Don't do it. I just had someone who tried to blackmail me. Her ads gone. Waiting by her place for 20 min. When I left she started to blow up my phone, telling me that she's going to post my face pic all over fb and insta. Be careful guys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape