Thread: Rants and Raves
+
Add Report
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 8273
-
12-21-21 13:27 #6923Senior Member

Posts: 54What more proof do you want?
Idk what more proof that you want, I can give reviews on Shelby Paige her sister Tara of which both are on something and I don't know if they're even alive an well or Leah the anal master or backpage days. I mean what do you want? You want a review on Layla b? You tell me.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-21 09:37 #6922Senior Member

Posts: 644And.
That user name tho. I mean, yikes.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zodiac_Killer
-
12-21-21 09:26 #6921Senior Member

Posts: 330C'Mon. Maps, be nice, we were all new to the guide at one time.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
There's the chance he's full of it, just as much as he's being honest.
Either way, he's a person like you and me, not just letters on a screen.
I like to treat people like they're actually standing in front of me.
-
12-21-21 09:22 #6920Senior Member

Posts: 736Wow
When he asked if you had it on you, he was referring to a gun. Every time someone says "I got it on me" that is slang for giving a warning that I am armed. The fact that he asked that while holding a knife is dumb.
Originally Posted by KodiacZiller
[View Original Post]
My question to you is why don't you have it on you while going into an area that is undetermined to be safe?
-
12-21-21 09:19 #6919Senior Member

Posts: 330Just a question, not looking to argue politics and setting all the other earmarks aside.
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
Do you support infrastructure spending? No Social nothing, just infrastructure, roads, bridges, power, pipes, rails.
-
12-21-21 09:01 #6918Senior Member

Posts: 330Again, you're offering no solutions, just criticizing.
Originally Posted by ParrotScope
[View Original Post]
Yes, I do play it safe, duh!. But that doesn't mean I'm letting the dregs of society push me around. I just don let myself get into that situation in the first place.
Smart gents use their intelligence regardless of what other think of them. Austere men use brute force.
Please tell us what superhero move you would have pulled on them, Rambo.
-
12-21-21 08:33 #6917Senior Member

Posts: 2087Oh
Before you switch over to Sugar Babies or take your 1 post act overseas, can you enlighten us with some reviews seeing that you've been in the game for a little over 6 years? Pretty please.
Originally Posted by KodiacZiller
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-21 23:03 #6916Senior Member

Posts: 1180I will soon
Be right back where I started off the year in total balance and that with thousands of dividends, etc being added to my portfolio!
Glad Manchin told them Hell No!
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-21 14:08 #6915Banned Member

Posts: 253Men must stand for something.
Originally Posted by PeteAppleSeed
[View Original Post]
Dignity and respect are the 1st things that come to mind. Continue playing it "safe" and allowing the dregs of society to push you around.
Disgraceful. But let us carry on, bigger problems in the world unfortunately.
-
12-20-21 09:18 #6914Senior Member

Posts: 330I'm not a coward, I'm intelligent. I find a scenario where I walk out not harmed and not arrested.
Originally Posted by ParrotScope
[View Original Post]
Clint Eastwood is not really Dirty Harry you know. IRL you have to be smart. Like Denzel said in Training Day; Ni**as too strong out here, you have to use your brains. You want to go to jail or you want to go home?
BTW, I've been robed zero times by neither pimps or providers.
I have been held at gunpoint twice in the street and I'm here to talk about it. So I've must have done something right to get out of those situations.
Mongers walking into those situations is what's empowering these crooks. Not me helping a monger stay out of them.
Please be smart and refrain from calling me disparaging names while knowing nothing about me.
-
12-20-21 09:08 #6913Senior Member

Posts: 330He's got his pants down and there's a guy with a knife.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
You can use brute force or brains.
You're quick to criticize yet offer no solutions.
-
12-19-21 22:30 #6912Senior Member

Posts: 417Good Post
Hey man,
Originally Posted by KodiacZiller
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the warning. I believe you, and it sounds like you did everything you could but there's always a risk. I've only had my spidey senses buzz once and I left. Glad I did, as I remember others posting bad reviews of that same girl later on. Glad you got away unharmed. Thanks again!
-
12-19-21 13:10 #6911Senior Member

Posts: 644I believe you.
Desperate times as they say, you got to keep your radar on high alert, the streets are getting wild.
Originally Posted by KodiacZiller
[View Original Post]
And that's why this isn't fun anymore: Who can go from high-alert, paranoia to settling in and enjoying a dream, then back around again?
Nah- it's just too insane of a swing for LC trash.
Either start seeing high-enders or take your donations out-of-country.
-
12-19-21 10:20 #6910Senior Member

Posts: 54Never
I never did that and I never would, I already paid her a minute after I got in the room (you can call it my fault or standard or whatever you want) when I go in I never bring extra money nor do I bring my wallet with ID or cards in there.
Originally Posted by ParrotScope
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-21 10:18 #6909Senior Member

Posts: 54You can think what you want
I was trying to just warn people, if y'all want to try her out yourself then be my guest and then we'll see if I'm telling the truth or not. Go right ahead and test my "credibility" but just make sure you look for all the signs I said in that post so you can report back here that I wasn't lying.
Originally Posted by PeterJohnson
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






