Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 92 of 552 FirstFirst ... 42 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 142 192 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 8273
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6908
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    Also, make sure to add grease to your bunghole as well, so that when you're lowering your head to the bad guy, you can bend over and let him fvck you in the ass. Ridiculous!

    You think he should invite the bad guy to take whatever he can In his car too once he gets outside? Pretty please. Smh.
    Manhood is a lost art these days. So many simpish and cowardly men with a lot of money. It seems like some of the weakest men with zero backbone have the most chips to waste. They are ruining the game for everyone else.

    Cowards like that give crooks the greenlight to never stop. Like taking candy from a baby. SMH.

  2. #6907
    Quote Originally Posted by KodiacZiller  [View Original Post]
    I've been in this game for a little over 6 years since 2015 but have never posted in this forum.
    And you just lost much of your credibility.

    You could be a rival pimp / manager or someone who had a bad session with the girl or whatever. Your story does sound legit though, with all those details.

  3. #6906

    Roger Over

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Goody. Where to knock, MILPERS? Try to focus on those basics, boy!
    Roger. Piss off you Jodi mother fucker. It is easy to call out people when you arehiding with bilge rats, scumbags and rump rangers

  4. #6905

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteAppleSeed  [View Original Post]
    Few suggestions.

    1 this post goes in escort reports.

    2 nowadays you have to do your due diligence.

    3 when approaching the scene, you have to be on "cat mode" full alert and scanning your surroundings.

    4 stop the prepay. Always donate after. If they don't like it. Walk away.

    5 if a bad guy shows up. Immediately lower your face to not see his. Tell him you haven't seen his face, give him all your money, tell him no hard feelings, you won't call LEO and ask him to let you go.

    6 a knife?! What is this 1930's Brooklyn?
    I put it in the correct forum, I only posted it here because we agreed to BBFS. I've never had this problem even at worse notels than this but you live and you learn, I'm not paying up front ever again. Idk what the fuck was going on with the knife but luckily it wasn't a gun. In all honesty I think I'm just going to quit with these listcrawler and skip the games girls and just become a memeber on seeking. Better quality and more than likely no more of this robbery shit (although it's not 100% certain I won't get robbed).

  5. #6904

    Adding more

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteAppleSeed  [View Original Post]
    Few suggestions.

    5. if a bad guy shows up. Immediately lower your face to not see his. Tell him you haven't seen his face, give him all your money, tell him no hard feelings, you won't call LEO and ask him to let you go.
    Also, make sure to add grease to your bunghole as well, so that when you're lowering your head to the bad guy, you can bend over and let him fvck you in the ass. Ridiculous!

    You think he should invite the bad guy to take whatever he can In his car too once he gets outside? Pretty please. Smh.

  6. #6903
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    You go from 20 posts a day of unprovoked attacks on mongers across the country to zero posts for 2-3 months and you claim for those 2-3 months you were in some tropical locale banging hot locals on the cheap? Really?

    I presumed your absence was due to you getting your online persona confused with real life and some $2 hoe smoked your ass and her pimp chunked you in a dumpster and you've been decomposing in a landfill somewhere. A pleasant thought but unfortunately it appears I was wrong. I may be wrong about this too but I think your little scrawny ass been locked up for the 2-3 months you haven't posted and instead of walking in the 'trops' you been walking from cellblock to cellblock sucking dicks so no one would beat your little scrawny 5' 4" 135 lbs ass into the dirt. Right? I mean to go from posting 20 times a day to zero posts for a few months yet you claim you were in a tropical locale? A sociopath like yourself would've been posting that same 20 times a day letting people know what you were doing. But you didn't.

    But like I said, I was sure your remains were in a landfill somewhere rotting away but unfortunately I was wrong about that so I may be wrong about you sucking dicks in lock up to stay alive but I doubt it.
    You presume too much.

  7. #6902
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    LOL.
    You go from 20 posts a day of unprovoked attacks on mongers across the country to zero posts for 2-3 months and you claim for those 2-3 months you were in some tropical locale banging hot locals on the cheap? Really?

    I presumed your absence was due to you getting your online persona confused with real life and some $2 hoe smoked your ass and her pimp chunked you in a dumpster and you've been decomposing in a landfill somewhere. A pleasant thought but unfortunately it appears I was wrong. I may be wrong about this too but I think your little scrawny ass been locked up for the 2-3 months you haven't posted and instead of walking in the 'trops' you been walking from cellblock to cellblock sucking dicks so no one would beat your little scrawny 5' 4" 135 lbs ass into the dirt. Right? I mean to go from posting 20 times a day to zero posts for a few months yet you claim you were in a tropical locale? A sociopath like yourself would've been posting that same 20 times a day letting people know what you were doing. But you didn't.

    But like I said, I was sure your remains were in a landfill somewhere rotting away but unfortunately I was wrong about that so I may be wrong about you sucking dicks in lock up to stay alive but I doubt it.

  8. #6901
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    Actually it's not a 'false anology. ' The topic was rising China Virus cases in Maine and hospitalizations are rising with the case numbers. Would've take less time for you to check that then it did to type a 5 paragraph paranoia fueled diatribe. I trigger your fears by sharing facts and data. You know that right. By the way, you've told me at least 3 times that I've forced you to put me on ignore yet you keep coming back. You got battered wives syndrome? But good news is coming. Pedo Joe and his admin are warning of an incoming winter of a, 'viral blizzard of death. ' Isn't that cool? A viral blizzard of death. Bad ass phrasing. But don't worry Pops, it's only us unwashed, us unclotshotted who will fall prey to the impending viral blizzard of death.

    But all joking aside. Clot shots, clot boosters aren't doing nothing to protect. You remember last summer when the CDC chief **** inadvertently explained how they juiced the China Virus death numbers to falsely show some 90-10 disadvantage among the unclot shotted? You missed that didn't you? If they manipulate death count don't you think they'd lie about the hospitalization numbers? Of course they would. Why would Fauci, CDC lie about something that important? Why would anyone believe a word they say after lying about that? Get ready. They may tell you you're exempt but no one is exempt from the impending viral blizzard of death.
    Mea culpa. I have said (far too many times) that I am done with your abject bullshit. But you are so dangerous to so many misinformed or gullible people, like yourself, that I find it necessary to call you out on it. I will endeavor to not do so in the future.

    But before I go (again), a few questions:

    1) What is the proven relationship between COVID cases and COVID hospitalizations? And more importantly, COVID deaths?

    2) What is the impact of vaccination status on question #1?

    3) How many vaccinations have been given in this country? How many people have subsequently died of blood clots? What is this ratio?

    4) If you were honest in your answers to question #3, what possible purpose do you have for calling it the "clot shot?" Other than fear-mongering, of course.

    You have every right to do whatever you want to your own body, although I suspect you are yourself fully immunized and are just a 12 year old getting his kicks by trying to adversely impact the health of others. Please get help. You need it.

    Adios.

  9. #6900
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    Actually it's not a 'false anology. ' The topic was rising China Virus cases in Maine and hospitalizations are rising with the case numbers. Would've take less time for you to check that then it did to type a 5 paragraph paranoia fueled diatribe. I trigger your fears by sharing facts and data. You know that right. By the way, you've told me at least 3 times that I've forced you to put me on ignore yet you keep coming back. You got battered wives syndrome? But good news is coming. Pedo Joe and his admin are warning of an incoming winter of a, 'viral blizzard of death. ' Isn't that cool? A viral blizzard of death. Bad ass phrasing. But don't worry Pops, it's only us unwashed, us unclotshotted who will fall prey to the impending viral blizzard of death.

    But all joking aside. Clot shots, clot boosters aren't doing nothing to protect. You remember last summer when the CDC chief **** inadvertently explained how they juiced the China Virus death numbers to falsely show some 90-10 disadvantage among the unclot shotted? You missed that didn't you? If they manipulate death count don't you think they'd lie about the hospitalization numbers? Of course they would. Why would Fauci, CDC lie about something that important? Why would anyone believe a word they say after lying about that? Get ready. They may tell you you're exempt but no one is exempt from the impending viral blizzard of death.
    I didn't read all that because I don't give a fuck what you think. But I got my "booster" a few weeks ago. Why am I not having all this blizzard of bad shit happening? Two more weeks?

  10. #6899
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    You got on the batphone and called the top brass at Ft Meade and get a report on me as you said you could you dumb old drunk? ' Tunnel vision fuels their desires. ' Dictionary version of confession thru projection. Nothing like that stank of kimche, that sight of blackened teeth and body odor of some 50 yo Korean chick while she's jerking you off, huh night? Beware of those myopic tunnels of desire. You might burn out too fast
    As much as I hate to agree with Hamlet, YUP. LOL.

  11. #6898
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Probably won't get anything, since you're a cuck, lying shithead. But fuck you. Show us all what you know twat. Come knock on my door. Can't fucking wait.
    Goody. Where to knock, MILPERS? Try to focus on those basics, boy!

  12. #6897

    Changing the subject

    Did you all see Lorde's new album cover?

    Had to rub one off I have to say.

    She's a singer and she put to shame a bunch of these providers with their shitty pics.

  13. #6896
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Some guys will never understand the benefits of balance in all things. Tunnel vision fuels their desires as it falsely lends credibility to their silly hypotheses about life. I find it extremely fun to watch them burn themselves out. The slower the burn, the better.
    You got on the batphone and called the top brass at Ft Meade and get a report on me as you said you could you dumb old drunk? ' Tunnel vision fuels their desires. ' Dictionary version of confession thru projection. Nothing like that stank of kimche, that sight of blackened teeth and body odor of some 50 yo Korean chick while she's jerking you off, huh night? Beware of those myopic tunnels of desire. You might burn out too fast

  14. #6895

    Viral Blizzard of Death

    Quote Originally Posted by Bullett64  [View Original Post]
    This is a false analogy. Just because the number of cases is at an all time high does not require that that so are the number of hospitalizations or deaths.

    As the population gets more and more vaccinated, the severity of crossover cases is getting significantly reduced, often to the point where hospitalization is not required. For an interesting fact search, look up how many of the hospitalized Mainers are vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated.

    The vaccine cannot and will not stop the disease in its tracks. But the current vaccine (developed to fight the alpha, beta, and gamma variants) is significantly reducing the effects of the delta and omicron variants as well.

    The choice is simple: get vaccinated and reduce your chances of getting the disease, lessen the severity of it should you do catch it, and lessen you chances of dying from it. Or don't. The choice is yours.

    As the Knight Templar said to Indiana Jones, "Choose wisely."
    Actually it's not a 'false anology. ' The topic was rising China Virus cases in Maine and hospitalizations are rising with the case numbers. Would've take less time for you to check that then it did to type a 5 paragraph paranoia fueled diatribe. I trigger your fears by sharing facts and data. You know that right. By the way, you've told me at least 3 times that I've forced you to put me on ignore yet you keep coming back. You got battered wives syndrome? But good news is coming. Pedo Joe and his admin are warning of an incoming winter of a, 'viral blizzard of death. ' Isn't that cool? A viral blizzard of death. Bad ass phrasing. But don't worry Pops, it's only us unwashed, us unclotshotted who will fall prey to the impending viral blizzard of death.

    But all joking aside. Clot shots, clot boosters aren't doing nothing to protect. You remember last summer when the CDC chief **** inadvertently explained how they juiced the China Virus death numbers to falsely show some 90-10 disadvantage among the unclot shotted? You missed that didn't you? If they manipulate death count don't you think they'd lie about the hospitalization numbers? Of course they would. Why would Fauci, CDC lie about something that important? Why would anyone believe a word they say after lying about that? Get ready. They may tell you you're exempt but no one is exempt from the impending viral blizzard of death.

  15. #6894
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    No fuck face, it's M-I-L-P-E-are, not MILPERS. Call them. Let me know how you fare, asshole.
    Probably won't get anything, since you're a cuck, lying shithead. But fuck you. Show us all what you know twat. Come knock on my door. Can't fucking wait.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape