Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 91 of 552 FirstFirst ... 41 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 141 191 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 8273
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6923

    What more proof do you want?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    Before you switch over to Sugar Babies or take your 1 post act overseas, can you enlighten us with some reviews seeing that you've been in the game for a little over 6 years? Pretty please.
    Idk what more proof that you want, I can give reviews on Shelby Paige her sister Tara of which both are on something and I don't know if they're even alive an well or Leah the anal master or backpage days. I mean what do you want? You want a review on Layla b? You tell me.

  2. #6922

    And.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    Before you switch over to Sugar Babies or take your 1 post act overseas, can you enlighten us with some reviews seeing that you've been in the game for a little over 6 years? Pretty please.
    That user name tho. I mean, yikes.

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zodiac_Killer

  3. #6921
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    Before you switch over to Sugar Babies or take your 1 post act overseas, can you enlighten us with some reviews seeing that you've been in the game for a little over 6 years? Pretty please.
    C'Mon. Maps, be nice, we were all new to the guide at one time.

    There's the chance he's full of it, just as much as he's being honest.

    Either way, he's a person like you and me, not just letters on a screen.

    I like to treat people like they're actually standing in front of me.

  4. #6920

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by KodiacZiller  [View Original Post]
    I've been in this game for a little over 6 years since 2015 but have never posted in this forum. I recently took a plunge with Lexi, she's doing incalls out of Norcross in the hotel behind the QT on best friend road. I texted and she texted back right away and I set up an appointment with her, I get there and she lets me in. Before I entered I saw some funny characters but went in anyway because I've seen shady characters lurking before and have had a good experience. I walk in and she proceeds to lock the door, I didn't turn around to even check the door cause I heard it lock. She sits down and says "first I like to get business handled first so I can focus all my attention on who I'm with" I said that was fine (as I've given donation many many times when I walk in) she says she needed to go to the bathroom and for me to get comfortable. I got comfortable and on the bed and the door starts cracking open and its her pimp that walked right in with a knife and said "who the fuck are you nigga". I look at the door and realized that it was broken on the frame and that's how he got in, this motherfucker actually caught me with my pants down so I didn't have too much of an option, this man asks what I'm doing in his room and had the knife in his hand and said "ohh someone is getting cut up tonight". This hoe is in the bathroom pleading to him not to do this and what not and just putting on a great performance knowing full well what was going to happen from the beginning. The pimp asked if I had I'd on me and I said "no" (I never bring my wallet or extra money inside on these encounters) the he asked me to empty my pockets cause he didn't believe me. I had to oblige cause he had a knife and I had nothing. Once he found I didn't have my I'd on me he took his phone out and took a photo of me. I got out of there safely and I have to say I was very very shocked and pissed off at the same time as this has never happened to me in the years I've been doing this, I've had terrible lackluster dates but nothing dangerous like this. Please. Please. Please steer clear of this one and stay safe out there, anyone that wants proof via messages or more on my encounter can DM me.
    When he asked if you had it on you, he was referring to a gun. Every time someone says "I got it on me" that is slang for giving a warning that I am armed. The fact that he asked that while holding a knife is dumb.

    My question to you is why don't you have it on you while going into an area that is undetermined to be safe?

  5. #6919
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    Be right back where I started off the year in total balance and that with thousands of dividends, etc being added to my portfolio!

    Glad Manchin told them Hell No!
    Just a question, not looking to argue politics and setting all the other earmarks aside.

    Do you support infrastructure spending? No Social nothing, just infrastructure, roads, bridges, power, pipes, rails.

  6. #6918
    Quote Originally Posted by ParrotScope  [View Original Post]
    Men must stand for something.

    Dignity and respect are the 1st things that come to mind. Continue playing it "safe" and allowing the dregs of society to push you around.

    Disgraceful. But let us carry on, bigger problems in the world unfortunately.
    Again, you're offering no solutions, just criticizing.

    Yes, I do play it safe, duh!. But that doesn't mean I'm letting the dregs of society push me around. I just don let myself get into that situation in the first place.

    Smart gents use their intelligence regardless of what other think of them. Austere men use brute force.

    Please tell us what superhero move you would have pulled on them, Rambo.

  7. #6917

    Oh

    Quote Originally Posted by KodiacZiller  [View Original Post]
    To be honest I'm switching to sugar babies or I'm going to take my money overseas, you can get a 10 for an hour for 130 euros and I'll take that any day of the week over these overpriced streetwalkers.
    Before you switch over to Sugar Babies or take your 1 post act overseas, can you enlighten us with some reviews seeing that you've been in the game for a little over 6 years? Pretty please.

  8. #6916

    I will soon

    Be right back where I started off the year in total balance and that with thousands of dividends, etc being added to my portfolio!

    Glad Manchin told them Hell No!

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    Here are some accomplishments:

    1. Gas prices up over 30%.

    2. My IRA grew -5% in the past month (yes, negative 5%.

    3. I am getting a 5. 9% pay raise due to inflation instead of growth.

    4. More COVID deaths in 2021 than in 2020.

    Shall I continue?

  9. #6915
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteAppleSeed  [View Original Post]
    I'm not a coward, I'm intelligent. I find a scenario where I walk out not harmed and not arrested.

    Clint Eastwood is not really Dirty Harry you know. IRL you have to be smart. Like Denzel said in Training Day; Ni**as too strong out here, you have to use your brains. You want to go to jail or you want to go home?

    BTW, I've been robed zero times by neither pimps or providers.

    I have been held at gunpoint twice in the street and I'm here to talk about it. So I've must have done something right to get out of those situations.

    Mongers walking into those situations is what's empowering these crooks. Not me helping a monger stay out of them.

    Please be smart and refrain from calling me disparaging names while knowing nothing about me.
    Men must stand for something.

    Dignity and respect are the 1st things that come to mind. Continue playing it "safe" and allowing the dregs of society to push you around.

    Disgraceful. But let us carry on, bigger problems in the world unfortunately.

  10. #6914
    Quote Originally Posted by ParrotScope  [View Original Post]
    Manhood is a lost art these days. So many simpish and cowardly men with a lot of money. It seems like some of the weakest men with zero backbone have the most chips to waste. They are ruining the game for everyone else.

    Cowards like that give crooks the greenlight to never stop. Like taking candy from a baby. SMH.
    I'm not a coward, I'm intelligent. I find a scenario where I walk out not harmed and not arrested.

    Clint Eastwood is not really Dirty Harry you know. IRL you have to be smart. Like Denzel said in Training Day; Ni**as too strong out here, you have to use your brains. You want to go to jail or you want to go home?

    BTW, I've been robed zero times by neither pimps or providers.

    I have been held at gunpoint twice in the street and I'm here to talk about it. So I've must have done something right to get out of those situations.

    Mongers walking into those situations is what's empowering these crooks. Not me helping a monger stay out of them.

    Please be smart and refrain from calling me disparaging names while knowing nothing about me.

  11. #6913
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    Also, make sure to add grease to your bunghole as well, so that when you're lowering your head to the bad guy, you can bend over and let him fvck you in the ass. Ridiculous!

    You think he should invite the bad guy to take whatever he can In his car too once he gets outside? Pretty please. Smh.
    He's got his pants down and there's a guy with a knife.

    You can use brute force or brains.

    You're quick to criticize yet offer no solutions.

  12. #6912

    Good Post

    Quote Originally Posted by KodiacZiller  [View Original Post]
    I was trying to just warn people, if y'all want to try her out yourself then be my guest and then we'll see if I'm telling the truth or not. Go right ahead and test my "credibility" but just make sure you look for all the signs I said in that post so you can report back here that I wasn't lying.
    Hey man,

    Thanks for the warning. I believe you, and it sounds like you did everything you could but there's always a risk. I've only had my spidey senses buzz once and I left. Glad I did, as I remember others posting bad reviews of that same girl later on. Glad you got away unharmed. Thanks again!

  13. #6911

    I believe you.

    Quote Originally Posted by KodiacZiller  [View Original Post]
    I put it in the correct forum, I only posted it here because we agreed to BBFS. I've never had this problem even at worse notels than this but you live and you learn, I'm not paying up front ever again. Idk what the fuck was going on with the knife but luckily it wasn't a gun. In all honesty I think I'm just going to quit with these listcrawler and skip the games girls and just become a memeber on seeking. Better quality and more than likely no more of this robbery shit (although it's not 100% certain I won't get robbed).
    Desperate times as they say, you got to keep your radar on high alert, the streets are getting wild.

    And that's why this isn't fun anymore: Who can go from high-alert, paranoia to settling in and enjoying a dream, then back around again?

    Nah- it's just too insane of a swing for LC trash.

    Either start seeing high-enders or take your donations out-of-country.

  14. #6910

    Never

    Quote Originally Posted by ParrotScope  [View Original Post]
    Manhood is a lost art these days. So many simpish and cowardly men with a lot of money. It seems like some of the weakest men with zero backbone have the most chips to waste. They are ruining the game for everyone else.

    Cowards like that give crooks the greenlight to never stop. Like taking candy from a baby. SMH.
    I never did that and I never would, I already paid her a minute after I got in the room (you can call it my fault or standard or whatever you want) when I go in I never bring extra money nor do I bring my wallet with ID or cards in there.

  15. #6909

    You can think what you want

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson  [View Original Post]
    And you just lost much of your credibility.

    You could be a rival pimp / manager or someone who had a bad session with the girl or whatever. Your story does sound legit though, with all those details.
    I was trying to just warn people, if y'all want to try her out yourself then be my guest and then we'll see if I'm telling the truth or not. Go right ahead and test my "credibility" but just make sure you look for all the signs I said in that post so you can report back here that I wasn't lying.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape