Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 623 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 123 523 573 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 673 723 1123 1623 ... LastLast
Results 9,331 to 9,345 of 31839
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22509

    Takes good care of you!

    Quote Originally Posted by StaceyB901  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before? Is she legit?

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...u/943491578503
    I have seen here 3 or 4 times, good hotel around BNA. She is just like the pictures and very accommodating. I have enjoyed a nice body rub, BBBJ, bbfscip, and she enjoys herself, no Greek. She is hard to get a hold of is my only complaint.

  2. #22508

    BBBJ and BBFS

    Quote Originally Posted by SparkXXX  [View Original Post]
    Mongers,

    Anyone interested in creating a BBBJ board? We're very active on the Nashville board except for escort reports.

    SparkXXX.
    The above thread is further down on the main Nashville page in the Blog section. Doesn't get a lot of activity as I believe most readers do not scroll that far down. Check it out.

  3. #22507

    The dog.

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSeeker  [View Original Post]
    The dog is cute!

  4. #22506

    Drew

    Quote Originally Posted by SparkXXX  [View Original Post]
    True,

    I'd pay good money to bring Drew back. That ass was absolutely amazing and she had the best 3 hole multi pop special in the state of TN. I wonder what she's up to nowadays? I was pretty close with her, (seen her multiple times, texted and talked a lot, expanded menu etc) Before she vanished, she mentioned something about getting straight and moving to Indianapolis or something. Wherever she is, I hope she's happy. Anyone remember D? (Dimples).

    SparkXXX.
    Man I miss Drew a lot. I hope she's doing alright too.

  5. #22505

    She's been reviewed before.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shreddz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen kat or remember any reviews? I can't seem to find any. She's been posting for a while now.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/72152678
    She's had a couple of good reviews, the only bad one I remember is someone saying they got there and she told them she was on her period and was only doing head that day. But other than that, good to go.

  6. #22504

    Amazon

    Quote Originally Posted by DoYouFloss  [View Original Post]
    This one is a diamond in the rough and travels from Memphis. If you see her in town, hit her up. Number changes. Pics are real and she's a baddie.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/71874479
    Seen her a few times send have written two reviews on her. Definitely one of my favs.

  7. #22503
    Quote Originally Posted by Shreddz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen kat or remember any reviews? I can't seem to find any. She's been posting for a while now.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/72152678
    I wouldn't mind some of that myself.

  8. #22502

    Kat

    Anyone seen kat or remember any reviews? I can't seem to find any. She's been posting for a while now.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/72152678

  9. #22501
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowHawk  [View Original Post]
    As you know this game is become lame at this point, all the good ones retired, were ran out of town or very hard to contact.
    True,

    I'd pay good money to bring Drew back. That ass was absolutely amazing and she had the best 3 hole multi pop special in the state of TN. I wonder what she's up to nowadays? I was pretty close with her, (seen her multiple times, texted and talked a lot, expanded menu etc) Before she vanished, she mentioned something about getting straight and moving to Indianapolis or something. Wherever she is, I hope she's happy. Anyone remember D? (Dimples).

    SparkXXX.

  10. #22500
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkXXX  [View Original Post]
    Don't do it! I tried and reviewed her, she's a cash and dash, bf / pimp calls you after the fact threatening you with violence in excess of what was previously thought of as excessive. Also, she's about 10 years older, 20 pounds lighter in real life vs her pics, looks very unhealthy with concerning thin hair. I reviewed her earlier in 21 I believe? Sorry, I don't keep up with my post #. Don't do it brother.

    SparkXXX.
    Appreciate the info. Her ads do not contain her name so makes it impossible to search the forum for information on her.

  11. #22499

    I just read

    Quote Originally Posted by SparkXXX  [View Original Post]
    Am I the only one here LOL?
    As you know this game is become lame at this point, all the good ones retired, were ran out of town or very hard to contact.

  12. #22498

    Danger Will Robinson!

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Don't do it! I tried and reviewed her, she's a cash and dash, bf / pimp calls you after the fact threatening you with violence in excess of what was previously thought of as excessive. Also, she's about 10 years older, 20 pounds lighter in real life vs her pics, looks very unhealthy with concerning thin hair. I reviewed her earlier in 21 I believe? Sorry, I don't keep up with my post #. Don't do it brother.

    SparkXXX.

  13. #22497

    BBBJ Board?

    Mongers,

    Anyone interested in creating a BBBJ board? We're very active on the Nashville board except for escort reports.

    SparkXXX.

  14. #22496
    Quote Originally Posted by Cromwell  [View Original Post]
    Were you paranoid or insightful? Who the heck knows but you listened to your lizard brain and got the hell out of dodge. Good on you!! Stay safe.
    I wasn't paranoid, possibly insightful? The closer we got to her alleged room, she became increasingly nervous and skittish. It felt like "something" would happen. And it did, so I gtfo quick, probably saved my ass a lot of unnecessary bs and drama.

  15. #22495

    Lonesome Board

    Am I the only one here LOL?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape