Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 624 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 124 524 574 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 674 724 1124 1624 ... LastLast
Results 9,346 to 9,360 of 31847
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22502

    Kat

    Anyone seen kat or remember any reviews? I can't seem to find any. She's been posting for a while now.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/72152678

  2. #22501
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowHawk  [View Original Post]
    As you know this game is become lame at this point, all the good ones retired, were ran out of town or very hard to contact.
    True,

    I'd pay good money to bring Drew back. That ass was absolutely amazing and she had the best 3 hole multi pop special in the state of TN. I wonder what she's up to nowadays? I was pretty close with her, (seen her multiple times, texted and talked a lot, expanded menu etc) Before she vanished, she mentioned something about getting straight and moving to Indianapolis or something. Wherever she is, I hope she's happy. Anyone remember D? (Dimples).

    SparkXXX.

  3. #22500
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkXXX  [View Original Post]
    Don't do it! I tried and reviewed her, she's a cash and dash, bf / pimp calls you after the fact threatening you with violence in excess of what was previously thought of as excessive. Also, she's about 10 years older, 20 pounds lighter in real life vs her pics, looks very unhealthy with concerning thin hair. I reviewed her earlier in 21 I believe? Sorry, I don't keep up with my post #. Don't do it brother.

    SparkXXX.
    Appreciate the info. Her ads do not contain her name so makes it impossible to search the forum for information on her.

  4. #22499

    I just read

    Quote Originally Posted by SparkXXX  [View Original Post]
    Am I the only one here LOL?
    As you know this game is become lame at this point, all the good ones retired, were ran out of town or very hard to contact.

  5. #22498

    Danger Will Robinson!

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Don't do it! I tried and reviewed her, she's a cash and dash, bf / pimp calls you after the fact threatening you with violence in excess of what was previously thought of as excessive. Also, she's about 10 years older, 20 pounds lighter in real life vs her pics, looks very unhealthy with concerning thin hair. I reviewed her earlier in 21 I believe? Sorry, I don't keep up with my post #. Don't do it brother.

    SparkXXX.

  6. #22497

    BBBJ Board?

    Mongers,

    Anyone interested in creating a BBBJ board? We're very active on the Nashville board except for escort reports.

    SparkXXX.

  7. #22496
    Quote Originally Posted by Cromwell  [View Original Post]
    Were you paranoid or insightful? Who the heck knows but you listened to your lizard brain and got the hell out of dodge. Good on you!! Stay safe.
    I wasn't paranoid, possibly insightful? The closer we got to her alleged room, she became increasingly nervous and skittish. It felt like "something" would happen. And it did, so I gtfo quick, probably saved my ass a lot of unnecessary bs and drama.

  8. #22495

    Lonesome Board

    Am I the only one here LOL?

  9. #22494

    Throes Of Passion

    Mongers,

    Finally! I had some luck.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/72165351#.

    Heeded other mongers advice, minimal information during initial conversation and it worked! Easy text communication with a new burner, pic 4 pic verification, got the address and I was on my way to nap time. Mid grade motel x the airport, quick LEO check and I fell asleep. First of all, she matches her pics perfectly, no signs of use, but 420 odor lingering if that bothers you. Possible handler outside in a mustang, but didn't make himself known. Started with BBBJ, fiv, mutual touching, covered mish and doggie with coa finish. I woke up, some small talk and I was on my way out the door with no trouble. All non rushed, not bad for a 140 qv. She's very sweet and submissive, please be kind to her so she sticks around! We need more legends like this in Nashville that aren't about games or with any of the typical bs. As always, YMMV and stay as safe as possible.

    SparkXXX.

  10. #22493

    Taking care of you

    Has anyone seen her before? Is she legit?

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...u/943491578503

  11. #22492

    Red Head

    This one is a diamond in the rough and travels from Memphis. If you see her in town, hit her up. Number changes. Pics are real and she's a baddie.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/71874479

  12. #22491

    Murfreesboro poster


  13. #22490
    Quote Originally Posted by Volguido  [View Original Post]
    Good evening mongers. Any Intel on this one would be greatly appreciated. Play safe.
    Always have very positive experiences. Easy set up, pretty in person, easy to talk to. Never been rushed.

  14. #22489

    That's F'd up!

    Quote Originally Posted by SparkXXX  [View Original Post]
    Mongers,

    I aimed higher (by looks and price anyway) and it didn't pan out.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/72003543

    Easy text communication, wanted to do Snapchat verification, but I refused. Anyway, I was quoted 200 for HH with BBBJ and cfs. Sounded good to me! I was suspicious of the location (upscale apartments off of Church Street) but I thought it's probably a short term rental. I get there, she meets me in the parking lot and I'm personally shocked by her appearance! Her ad says 31, but I suspect you could add 10-15 years or more to that number, but she smelled good and the body didn't look bad (covered with clothing) so I played along. She then proceeded to take me in "the back way" ya know, so we don't draw attention. My spidey sense kicks in and when I questioned her nervousness, she became defensive almost to the point of belligerence! We get upstairs to a back corner apartment and low and behold! Her key doesn't work. She gets on the phone saying something about maintenance, but I could clearly hear her talking to a brother, and he didn't sound friendly. I walk back towards the elevators and she starts making a scene saying don't go! Don't Go! Loudly and that Someone was bringing the right key access card! I give her 20 to shut her up, I got on the elevator and bailed. That felt like a classic set up / robbery so please don't give that hoe or her management any cash! Make them starve and run them out of town on a rail.

    SparkXXX.
    Were you paranoid or insightful? Who the heck knows but you listened to your lizard brain and got the hell out of dodge. Good on you!! Stay safe.

  15. #22488
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkXXX  [View Original Post]
    Mongers,

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/71974792

    She's back! Don't do it, you might need a dr, lawyer, self defense training or all 3!

    SparkXXX.
    Appreciate your honest reviews nd thanks for looking out for your fellow mongers🤙127995;.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape